Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Kitchen Makeovers

roseminamarsi
1 review Surrey, BC

Absolutely amazing work and prompt! I LOVE my new cabinets! The people who came here to do the work were very professional and flexible around the other workers. I am thoroughly pleased

Hi Rose. Thanks so much for the lovely review. I can't wait to come and take after pictures of the whole kitchen, I bet it looks amazing. Please let me know if you need anything .

DeAnna  in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Tanya and her crew have exceeded my expectations. My kitchen was brand new when I bought the house. However, I wanted a white kitchen. I was very nervous to paint new cabinets for fear that they would look "renovated" instead of the brand new cabinets that I had. The results look as though I replaced the kitchen with new from the factory cabinets. The process was seamless from the moment I contacted Kitchen makeovers. They showed up on time, every time and it was obvious that there was a clearly defined process. They informed me of every step in the process. They were quick and efficient. I let Tanya know from the beginning that I am extremely particular and I was not disappointed. This is the first review I have ever written. I felt the need to share my experience because I was so nervous! Beautiful results, is all I can say. This company deserves to be recognized. I have high hopes that the cabinets will wear well and there will be no future issues with the paint but only time will tell. I do feel confident that if I do experience any issues that Tanya will be available to correct any deficiencies that may arise but I don't anticipate any problems. Thank you, Tanya, Vicky (you were great) and the rest of your crew for your professionalism. Please use me as a reference if any of your clients would like to see my kitchen or speak to me.
DeAnna

Thank you for the kind review DeAnna, we're so happy you love your Kitchen Makeover!

nferreira08
1 review Chilliwack, BC

We were very pleased with how great our kitchen cabinet makeover is.
It has completely changed our whole main floor. They were very professional. They were careful to make sure that dust did not spread beyond their work area. And they made sure to clean up after each work day.
Iam very happy with my new kitchen.
Thank you kitchen makeover!

Hi.. Nicole ..

Thanks so much for the review .. it's so appreciated ..

Please let me know if you need anything ..

Ramona Nilsson from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We decided to paint our 27 year old golden oak cabinets. They were dated and worn in spots. After talking to Tanya she assured us it would be no problem to paint them. Tanya and her girls were great. Are kitchen was done in 5 days start to finish. The area was taped off well and plastic zippered doors for access. We decide on Chantilly lace white and we love it. We added Brushed Nickel hardware and although we couldn't get rid of the hinges, we painted them white too and it all looks great. Tanya came back for a few touch ups and was great about doing it. I would recommend this alternative to anyone thinking about changing the look of their kitchen as the price, time and finished product is great. Thanks Tanya

Hi Ramona ..

Thanks so much for your review .. your kitchen looked so amazing .. please let me know if you need anything .. remember you have a 3 year warranty for anything ..
Thanks again for the work !
Tanya

sallystart in New Westminster
1 review Surrey, BC

Our kitchen had a good footprint and was well constructed but was definitely 80's with the light (pink) oak cabinetry. With Kitchen Makeivers we got a whole new look which we absolutely LOVE. The newly painted cabinets with great new hardware, plus new quartz countertop and pot lights to replace the sunshine ceiling, And new backsplash all make for a WOW 'like new' look. Thanks Tanya and your team. It was fun working with you and we love the outcome. Very cost effective too.

Hi Sally .. Thanks so much for the review.. it's much appreciated and your kitchen looks amazing .. Let me know if you need anything ..

heartalta05 in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Tanya is a professional at what she and her team did for us. She was prompt, clear about the procedure and is definately a woman of her word. We had a difficult challenge for her and her team. We had three types of wood that we wanted to be painted white. Our cabinets are 25 years old and with the new built on seemed to us to be a most difficult task. The end result is..We Love Them! They look so lovely and sure gave our whole kitchen a new life. Thank you Tanya, we know how hard you worked to make our cabinets look just as you promised. We will definitely recommend you to people, some of who were quite skeptical as to how nice painted cabinets could look.

Hello Colleen.. Thanks so much for the review... It means a lot.. Thank you for working along side us to make it a beautiful kitchen..
Please let me know if you need anything.
Thanks again.. Tanya

Terry & Tricia in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Tanya and her team were extremely professional, prompt and friendly with the refinishing of our kitchen cabinets. The process end-to-end was well-handled as Tanya gave us a fair quote and a clear schedule, which she adhered to on both fronts completely, including effective follow-up. Tanya provided us with advice and options and guided us to a solid decision. We are delighted with the final product, which involved a colour change from a deep burgundy to white kitchen cabinets and would highly recommend Kitchen Makeovers to anyone considering similar work. Thank you Tanya and team!

Hello Terry and Tricia ..
Thanks so much for review for me.. it's so appreciated .. can't wait to see the kitchen completed with the new countertop etc ..
let me know when it's all done..
thanks Tanya

Heather in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Tanya and her team are beyond excellent to work with. They are pleasant, timely and full of knowledge surrounding what may work or not work. We are I extremely happy with how our cabinets turned out and would highly recommend!

Hello Heather .. You guys were a pleasure to work with.. your kitchen was a beautiful transformation..
Thanks again for the work and let me know if you need anything ..

darlgunth
1 review Burnaby, BC

We were very pleased with the work that was done . Tanya was very professional . She always punctual and if I had to change a time , she never thought a problem
We highly recommend kitchen makeover .

Hi Darlene .. thanks so much for the review it is much appreciated ..
call me anytime for any thing you need ..
thanks Tanya

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers
Kitchen Cabinet refinishing - Refinish kitchen cabinets, doors, drawers and frame to any color.
- Refinish at a fraction of the cost of a New Kitchen.
- New Look in one week
- Three Year Warranty

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Stair Railing Refinishing Painting Stair Railings Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Cabinet Painting Kitchen cabinet painting Bathroom cabinet painting Updating Kitchen
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Painting Kitchen Cabinets Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets Re-staining Kitchen Cabinets Updating your kitchen
Refinishing all existing surfaces, including cabinets, railings, kitchen and bathrooms.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Countertop Refinishing Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets
2007