Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Planning & Renovation

Reviews for Kitchen Makeovers

1 review Vancouver, BC

Great Kitchen Renovation

We had our old cabinet which ware made around 1990. Tanya came to my house and provided quote. Tanya and her staff were so professional and responsive. The whole process is smooth. Every step of the process was done on time. The finished cabinet looks great. It's my pleasure to recommend Kitchen Makeovers!

I can't thank you enough for the time you have taken to write a review for me and my staff, it is so appreciated, please enjoy your kitchen and remember you have. 3 year warranty .

G&S from Port Moody
G&S from Port Moody
4 reviews Port Moody, BC

Kitchen refresh - so worth it!

Same cabinets since 1995, worn but structurally good. Paint color and new handles make such a huge difference. The hardest part of the process is picking the color. Cabinet finish quality is excellent. Great service from this company from start to finish. Tanya and her staff were professional and responsive, and made this process so easy from start to finish in 5 days. Highly recommend this business.

Hi Guys, Thanks you so much for the review, its so appreciated. Please let me know if you need anything at all. I am always happy to come out and do any touchups that are needed.

Tanya

D Y.
D Y.
1 review Delta, BC

Kitchen renovation

Kitchen Makeovers is very professional and we love the final product. The staff were all friendly and very helpful.

Thank you so much for the review.. it's so appreciated and your kitchen looks amazing .. If you need anything please let me know ..

amy.bell
amy.bell
1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen cabinet refinish

We are incredibly thrilled with the results in our kitchen. We were incredibly impressed with the entire process and the entire crew- everyone was professional, friendly and very talented. We will definitely be recommending their work.

Hello Amy
Thank you so much for the beautiful review. I can't wait to see your kitchen finished.

Pam R.
Pam R.
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen reno

Kitchen cabinets were refinished in white and they look great! Tanya and her team were knowledgeable and friendly, answering any concerns we had. Tanya was also very helpful with decorating ideas. Great way to get 'new' cabinets. (Cost was included in our contractor's quote.)

Hi Pam

Thank you so much for the review, it's so appreciated, let me know if you need anything at all..

Enjoy your gorgeous kitchen.

Nicola
Nicola
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Kitchen renovation

Painting a large kitchen cabinets including island. The outside cabinets were painted white and the island was painted a deep green.

Hi Nicola

Thanks so much for the review, it's much appreciated. Let me know if you need anything at all, Remember you have a 2 year warranty on everything..

errn23
errn23
1 review Surrey, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom

Amazing work!!! My kitchen looks incredible — like something out of a show home! The team had great communication, prompt scheduling and were exceptionally hard workers.

Hello Erin

Thanks so much for the review,, your kitchen looks amazing, let me know if you need anything .

Nelson
Nelson
1 review Burnaby, BC

Cabinet refacing

Complete refacing of the dark outdated color of kitchen cabinets from a home we recently purchased. They are professional and detail oriented,, we had a great experience overall, so glad we chose these ladies.

Hi Nelson, thank you so much for the review .. it's much appreciated, enjoy your new home, it looks amazing ..

Thanks again and let me know if you need anything..
Tanya

Al B in Abbotsford
Al B in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Amazing New Look for Our Kitchen and Ensuite

Tanya and her staff at Kitchen Makeovers were very impressive right from the start. Their approach was professional, efficient and friendly. They kept us informed of what needed to be done each step of the way. They completed the work as scheduled. The finished look of our kitchen and ensuite cabinets is truly OUTSTANDING! Everything looks NEW. I visualized it turning out a certain way and the end result exceeded both my own and my wife's expectations. All of this at half the price that we were quoted (from other companies) to have the cabinet doors replaced. We will be calling Tanya again in the future for additional work at our home. We would certainly recommend that you do the same.

Hi Al.. Thanks so much for the review .. I hope you and your lovely wife enjoy many more years together enjoying your beautiful refinished kitchen ..

1 review Langley, BC

Bar & Island Refinishing

Incredible service and communication. Amazing people to deal with and I will highly recommend them to anyone that needs their service. Very detailed in their prepping and painting and the finish is a factory feel.

Thank you so much for the review, it is very much appreciated ..

Please let me know if you need anything .

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers
Kitchen Cabinet refinishing - Refinish kitchen cabinets, doors, drawers and frame to any color.
- Refinish at a fraction of the cost of a New Kitchen.
- New Look in one week
- Three Year Warranty

Kitchen Planning & Renovation and Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Stair Railing Refinishing Painting Stair Railings Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Cabinet Painting Kitchen cabinet painting Bathroom cabinet painting Updating Kitchen
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Painting Kitchen Cabinets Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets Re-staining Kitchen Cabinets Updating your kitchen
Refinishing all existing surfaces, including cabinets, railings, kitchen and bathrooms.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing Bathroom Cabinet Refinishing Changing the colors of your existing cabinets to something new and modern. Countertop Refinishing Stair Railing Refinishing Fireplace Mantel Refinishing Painting cabinets
2007