Kitchen Makeovers

Reviews for Kitchen Makeovers

Michelle in Surrey
Michelle in Surrey

Amazing, professional service

Would highly recommend. Tanya ans her team have it all dialed in. Very detail orientated as far as timelines, what to expect etc. They took my outdated kitchen and turned it into my dream kitchen!

Hello Michelle

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Your kitchen is now beautiful .. Your dream kitchen was there, we just had to change the color and there it was. Enjoy and please let me know if you need anything.

Chengdong in Port Moody
Chengdong in Port Moody
1 review Anmore, BC

Kitchen door and draw repainting

Tanya and her team did a great job for our old kitchen doors and draws. They are really professional! The whole procedure was going well and the people working on site are very nice! Thank you, Tanya and your team! Our kitchen is completely a new face!

Hello Chengdong, it was a pleasure working with you, you knew what you wanted and timeline to get it done. painting your kitchen cabinets was the best look for your kitchen. Enjoy.

Omar  in Surrey
Omar in Surrey

Excellent Service Outstanding Results

We were looking to upgrade our kitchen last summer (2018) and were looking at a lot of different option. Redoing the cabinets from scratch was turing out to be too expensive. We decided to take a chance on resurfacing of our cabinets. I came across Kitchen Makeover through a google search but I am go glad we found them. Tanya is extremely accommodating and knowledgable. She was able to give us ideas on how to approach the project. The great thing about Kitchen Makeover is that they essentially offer millions of colors to choose from. We spent some time looking up ideas on pinterest and other sites and are extremely satisfied with out final results. Tanya and her team are very efficient and she does regular followups with you throughout the process. If you are thinking about redoing your kitchen and on a tight budget, I highly recommend you give them a call. Trust me, you will not regret that call. Thank you Tanya and everyone at Kitchen Makeover for a job well done!

Hello Omar

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Thank you so much for the work and putting your trust in my crew and company. Let me know when you are ready to do the bathrooms. Thanks again. Tanya

Lynette in Surrey
Lynette in Surrey

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

My beached oak cabinets were looking yellow and dated. I decided to invest in refinishing my cabinets as I did not have the money for a complete kitchen makeover. I have been in my townhome for 20+ years. I have made improvements over the years to ensure good re-sale value. Tanya also came with hardware suggestions. The addition of new hardware, the removal of stained glass which was replaced with clear glass, and new hardware on my pantry transformed my kitchen. Chelsea did an amazing job painting the cabinet shells and installing the hardware once the doors and drawers were returned from the factory. The company provides great service, attention to detail and a 3 year warranty. I would and have recommended them to friends.

Hi Lynette .. I can’t thank you enough for the beautiful review.. painting your kitchen cabinets makes a huge difference in modernizing the look..
please let me know if you need anything !

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen Makeover

Fantastic work, very organized, and they do everything they say. Surprised at how efficient they ended up being. Would recommend and would use again for all my kitchen makeovers. ALSO... super fast turn around!

Hello .. thanks so much for the review and lovely words..
We love refinishing cabinets and the wow factor of the change for our customers ..
Refinishing your cabinets is a huge difference and much more cost effective then tearing them out ..

Tjammie in Toronto
Tjammie in Toronto
1 review Delta, BC

Kitchen cabinet makeover

Our kitchen went from dated and dark to modern and light in 3 days! We love what Kitchen Makeovers did for us. Our cabinets look so fresh and new! Tanya was super helpful with ideas and making sure everything went smoothly. I was a bit concerned about the paint smell but it did not linger very long at all - I was very surprised! We are super happy with our "new" cabinets!

Hi Tjammie

Thank you so much for the review .. painting your cabinets makes such a huge difference in the kitchen..

Kitchen cupboards in Langley
Kitchen cupboards in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Kitchen cupboards

Excellent job, lots of kitchen cupboards. Tanya walked us through everything with excellent service. We had some color match issues but Tanya wasn’t quitting until it matched perfectly. Highly recommend her!!

Thank you so much for the review..

Never give up until it's perfect .. your kitchen looks amazing ..!!

Thanks again Tanya

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen Reno

I was looking for a kitchen face lift and I came across their number and I have never been more satisfied! They were professional, organized, on time and tidy. I definitely recommend this company!

Hi.. Thank you so much for the lovely review .. it's much appreciated and please let me Know if you need anything..

TJ in Port Moody
TJ in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Painted Kitchen Cupboards

I was very impressed with Kitchen Makeovers. Tanya and her team were professional and efficient. My kitchen looks amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a kitchen update.

Thank you so much for the review .. it's much appreciated by me and our team..

Painting your cabinets makes a huge difference to the look, makes it more modern ..

Enjoy your new look.

Mellof Household in Maple Ridge
Mellof Household in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

REPAINT ALL KITCHEN CABINETS AND DOORS

WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE WORK AND THE SERVICE FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY TRY TO GO OVER AND BEYOND TO HELP. WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. TANYA WAS FABULOUS.
GREAT JOB

Hello guys

Thanks so much for the lovely review .. spraying your kitchen cabinets made a huge difference in updating your kitchen ..

Can't wait to see the finished kitchen when the countertops etc are in..

More about Kitchen Makeovers

Kitchen Makeovers is the specialist in cabinet refinishing and refacing. We LOVE transforming your existing cabinets into "new"​ cabinets again. Why tear out your kitchen when you love the layout, there's nothing wrong with your cabinets, you just hate the colour?

Save your wallet, and the planet by refinishing. With some TLC; cleaning, sanding, new colour and hardware, Kitchen Makeovers will help you fall in love with your kitchen again.

Or, doors and drawer faces gotta go? We can still help your wallet and the planet by upcycling your existing frame and boxes. We'll refinish them to look like "new"​, and install brand new doors and drawer faces for a more modern (and affordable) look!

Choose any colour and in less than 5 days, you'll have a "new" kitchen with a 3 year warranty. Save time, money, and the planet! What's not to love?

We're here to help you! And keep construction waste out of landfills :)

To learn more about us, check us out on Instagram (@kmvancouver), and Facebook (KitchenMakeoversVancouver).