RJ Project

Dana  Jackowski from Kitchener
Dana Jackowski from Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Washroom

These guys were very professional, They were done in the time thbey said they would be. They were a bit more expensive but I am strong believer in you get what you pay for and these guys definatley gave me what I paid for and more. The job was great. I couldnt find one problem with my installed vanity and vanity lighting. I cant stress enough how great the job was. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for a wonderful finished project!

Joe in Brantford
Joe in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Washroom Renovation

They were in and out. Very professional. Very satisfied with the results of our washroom. They were not the cheapest place but the quality of the work was worth it. The quote was very close to what we paid!