Frank Timmers

M from Saint Catharines
M from Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Hardwood/Laminate flooring

Frank installed hardwood in 3 bedrooms & main floor, did a great job. Had him back to do laminate in basement, made quite a mess cutting wood inside but because it was a major renow I over looked this. We were short product but because I trusted him I paid him in full, after all he gave me his word he would be back as soon as I had the product. His word is worthless. He promised but never showed and ignored phone calls. Someone else complete the work for me (thank you C.C.) If you use him don't pay in advance because he WILL ask & give you his word, but it means nothing.

Charlotte from Niagara Falls
Charlotte from Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Site work

Frank is a nice man but has no eye for detail and had no regard for the finished product. He was aloof when it came to over-charging, he ignored requests to fix his numerous mistakes, and as soon as he got his cash he stopped taking calls regarding completing the job. In the end, we have to hire someone else to finish what he started and fix all of the errors. He also left behind such a horrible mess with so much waste that we unfortunately had to pay for. Please, if you expect quality work for the right price, do not hire him. And whatever you do, please do not pay him cash, nor pay him before the work is done. Wait until he is finished the job, inspect it carefully, and pay only once he has done it right. Hopefully others learn from our awful experience with Frank Timmers.

Gerry G from Grimsby
Gerry G from Grimsby
2 reviews Grimsby, ON

Hardwood Installation

We installed hardwood in our top floor whicj included 4 bedrooms and hallway.
Frank and his team did a great job at a fair price.
Showed up on time, finished on schedule, cleaned up afterwards and it looks great! Can't ask for much more.
I will be getting him for our next installation.