Home Depot

Mitra  in ANCASTER
Mitra in ANCASTER
2 reviews ANCASTER, ON

KITCHEN RENOVATION

For mother's day we treated our mother to a kitchen renovation from Home Depot. The product arrived on time but the color was wrong. The installation was good but many unfinished details were left behind and required multiple phone calls to finish the job. The final product looked nothing like what was in the show room and was disappointing. I am a regular customer of Home depot but will never go to them for a renovation like this again.

amp in hamilton
amp in hamilton
11 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom

I went to homedepot because I was renovating my bathroom on a low bugdet. I want it to look expensive, but not the price. I meet Amy in the bathroom department she gave me all the advice and showed me was I could achieve that look for a low price. Amy was great at knowing her job and getting to know her customer. Congrats to Homedepot for hiring Amy and for me. Thanks Amy see you again on the next renovation.