Wilson Construction And Restoration Limited

Basement Renovation
PORT PERRY ON L9L1G1
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Port Perry  >  Wilson Construction And Restoration Limited

Review for Wilson Construction And Restoration Limited

Ilayna from Etobicoke
Ilayna from Etobicoke

Elecrical

Ian is one of the owners of this company who is a certified electrician. I have used him and his team to do electrical work. His team worked on my previous basement wiring adding new sockets. They came in on time, did the work. If they did not have the material, they notified Ian first on what to do and he would speak to me on my options. I found this a proper chain of command.

He personally did the wiring in my condo. His was a very difficult job as the wiring is Aluminum. He did a great job. No more sparks and all my appliances work without it being blown.

He put in a new box, new wiring in the kitchen and bathrooms. Plus any box that had sparks flying out. He even showed me one wire from the dish washer that was beginning to melt and close to catching fire. He told all along the way what he was doing and why.

I feel very safe in my place.

Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Port Perry?