Huntwood Custom Cabinets

HomeStars  >  Cabinetry & Millwork in Calgary  >  Huntwood Custom Cabinets

Reviews for Huntwood Custom Cabinets

Ken & Heily Young in Roseville
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Completely remodeled our kitchen. Due to no fault of ours, our Huntwood painted cabinets started to blister less than 24 months after installation. When we contacted Huntwood, their life-time warranty changed to a two-year warranty. They would not repair even though the cabinets started blistering less than 24 months after installation. Very disappointed!

First time buyer in Calgary

Huntwood installed the cabinets in my new home. Three of the doors were visably different than the rest. Huntwood sent three different managers to my home to convince me that they were the same and were unwilling to change or replace the doors. Extremely disappointed in their product and customer service.

Our customers' satisfaction is extremely important to us. There are many factors when considering color variation in natural wood and light differences especially now with so many sources of light: LED, Incandescent, sun light and shading. Would you please email the details to me so that I can further look into your issue? [email protected]

Dickon from Calgary

Had my kitchen done with Huntwood through our builder. Overall, nice job. I liked the detail on our glass 9-light cabinet doors. However, they built the dishwasher opening a bit too short and had to fix it. Their customer service was great though!

AbhiShilpa in Walden

Huntwood acted on behalf of our Builder. Huntwood supplied and installed custom made cabinets on time and with good quality. Som of the issues arised were handled promptly and professionally. We are extremely happy with their service and quality of work.

Chermaen Lindberg in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

I wanted to give my kitchen a new modern look. Huntwood not only help me design my kitchen, but helped me picked the right color and feel to a brand new kitchen. They installed it quickly so that I can have my kitchen back in no time

Curtis Stewart in St. albert
1 review ST ALBERT, AB

Everything was good until we signed the contract. Cabinets were 2 weeks late, they made a huge mess, do not clean up any garbage. Ordered the Cabinets at the end of August and it is now the end of January and still not done. Everything was custom, they did not line up the hole for the hood fan and said it was our problem. I had to bring in another contractor to either drill another hole in the house to the outside or build a very ugly box which we did. The doors have gaps in them, the under counter valances are not done, the megnetic locks dont work and they keep sending notices that they want their last 10% paid. I called them 2 weeks ago and nobody called me back. Our custome wine rack in not built to spec and we are not able to use it. There is some gabs in the back of the cupboard, some of the soft closures dont work.
Use another company, I would NEVER recommend this company.

moureen south west

The guys did any amazing job in my kitchen, found them to be very helpful and explaining step by step. the cabinets are good quality and unique. l love my kitchen

Beverley Irving Okotoks Alberta
1 review Okotoks, AB

Steve did an amazing job for us from start to finish. He came up with lots of designs for us to think about. The finished product is exceptional. We love our newly renovated kitchen . It was great to deal with such a professional young man.

AbhiShilpa in Walden

We are prospective buyer for kitchen cabinets. At Huntwood we got very nice customer assistance by one of the huntwood employee. We are looking forward to place an order with Huntwood Cabinets.

More about Huntwood Custom Cabinets

Huntwood has used time-honored craftsmanship for more than two decades to build value into custom cabinetry, making us the leading custom cabinet manufacturer in Western North America.