Michael Rousseau

Reviews for Michael Rousseau

Sean from Athens
Sean from Athens
1 review Athens, ON

wett inspection of wood stove

I knew Michael from when he used to work close to where I worked, in the wood stove business. My real estate agent suggested that I give him a call, so I went ahead and called him as I was familiar with him. He gave a good thorough inspection, and he explained what he was evaluating in good layman terms so anyone could understand.

Thank you for the review Sean - I noticed your house had sold when I passed recently. Good show!

David from Tichborne
David from Tichborne
1 review Tichborne, ON

wett certified inspector

I needed a certified chimney inspector to clean and evaluate my chimney. I did some research on the web and called Michael. He got the work done, the cost was reasonable. It took about half an hour for him to do it.

Thank you for the review David, Please call me any time for advice or information.

Marty from ELGIN
Marty from ELGIN
1 review Elgin, ON

wett certified inspector

I purchased a pellet stove and that business suggested that I give Michael a call to do the WETT certified inspection. He was thorough, I thought he did a good job. The insurance company for my house was satisfied with his report.

Thank you for reviewing my service here at "Homestars" Marty. I'm always available by phone for information or advice.

Walter from Plevna
Walter from Plevna
1 review , ON

wett certified inspector

I bought a cottage and needed the wood stove and chimney inspected. Our real estate agent suggested Michael .I mostly dealt with him on the phone and was not able to attend for the actual inspection. He is very thorough, took many pictures and spent a great deal of time reviewing and explaining his report very detailed report. He did a follow up 3 weeks later to confirm that we had everything we required.

Thank you very much for the review Walter. Enjoy your cottage this Summer!

Rick from Enterprise
Rick from Enterprise
1 review Enterprise, ON

inspected pellet stove and vents

I bought a pellet stove and asked who would be a good person to do the inspection. They gave me Michael Rousseau’s name.I had installed the stove and vents myself but for insurance I needed a WETT inspection. The work was done perfectly, on time. professionally. I have already referred him to others.

Thank you for the review and referrals Rick. I'm available 24/7 for consultation by phone at no charge. 613-928-1021

Marty from Westport
Marty from Westport
1 review Westport, ON

wett certified inspector

Michael is known in the community as being a knowledgeable and experienced WETT inspector. Over the years he has done 2 WETT inspections as well as some carpentry work for me. He is courteous, prompt and professional. He is better than most I have dealt with and I recommend him highly

Thank you for the review Marty, Always nice to work locally - I can usually respond to a request within 24 hours.

Anonymous from North Pole
Anonymous from North Pole
1 review , ON

wett certified inspector

Michael used to be a co owner of the shop where I bought my stove. I immediately thought of him when I needed an inspection. I think he knows his stuff, he is very thorough.

Thank you for the review, I do miss the North Pole!

Shirley from Perth
Shirley from Perth
1 review Perth, ON

wood stove installation and inspection

I heard good things about this gentleman. I was having no luck locally finding someone good, he was about an hour away and was willing to travel for the job. He installed the stove and did the WETT inspection at the same time. Three years later I required some information for the new insurance company, so I called and he sent the info I needed in the mail. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for the review Shirley. Glad to help - I maintain safe back-ups of my inspection reports so they are always available.

Ken from ELGIN
Ken from ELGIN
1 review Elgin, ON

wett certified inspector

I chose him because he is local. I was very pleased with his professionalism. He was a good help with getting it all done. It took about 1.5-2 hrs for him to get it all done.

thanks for the review Ken. always eager to assist.

Jim T from OXFORD STATION
Jim T from OXFORD STATION
1 review Oxford Station, ON

WETT cert

Michael provide excellent sound advise prior to visiting the site.
This made the wood stove install project go much smoother and more cost effective. I would highly recommend Michael to anyone planning on installing a wood burning appliance.

Thank you for the review Jim. You show great promise as a wood burning appliance technician! :)

More about Michael Rousseau

Serving Kingston, Brockville, Smiths Falls and surrounding areas. Michael Rousseau WETT inspection has more than 30 years experience in the hearth products and wood-burning industry. Certified Master Technician/ Master Sweep and SITE Comprehensive Inspection. Providing WETT Inspection reports to Insurance, Real Estate, and residential and commercial clients. WETT is an ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Kingston?