Michael Rousseau

bill from Centreville
bill from Centreville
1 review Centreville, ON

WETT Certification

We hired Michael for our WETT certification. He also was very helpful with designing our new woodstove installation and submitted a very professional report to our insurance company to which they replied it was the most professional report they had seen.

Thank you for the review Bill!

Noble Suite from Brockville
Noble Suite from Brockville
1 review Brockville, ON

The Noble Suites

After using local inspectors we still had issues.I was recommended to call in Michael Rousseau to inspect our fireplaces at The Noble Suites Boutique Hotel. Michael Rousseau is professional and explained thoroughly. He gave me a break down of each fireplace and emailed me all the reports for my insurance to keep on file. Thank you Michael.

2 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

WETT Fireplace Inspection

I moved into a home with a wood burning fireplace. With 2 small children, I wanted to ensure the fireplace and chimney were safe because we do use the open fireplace in the winter to heat our home.

Michael Rousseau (whose WETT services I have used before on an income property) responded to my request within a quick timeline. He inspected my wood burning fireplace and chimney, and gave a detailed recommendation to update some components of the fireplace, which we have now done.

My family sleeps well at night knowing that our fireplace has been inspected and is safe.

Thank you, Michael. Will will continue to use your WETT services.

2 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Wett Inspection

I recently purchased an investment property in Brockville Ontario. To close the sale, I needed a WETT Inspection as the home has a wood burning fireplace. I also wanted to ensure I met the highest level of safety for my tenants.

I called Mike Rousseau { http://wett-inspector.ca/ } and he responded immediately according to my timelines. He came to the site the same day and issued me a code of compliance after a very thurough inspection. His turnaround for the paperwork and photographs to me, my insurance company and the realtor was about 24h.

I was very pleased with the level of professionalism and I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Michael!

More about Michael Rousseau

Serving Kingston, Brockville, Smiths Falls and surrounding areas. Michael Rousseau WETT inspection has more than 30 years experience in the hearth products and wood-burning industry. Certified Master Technician/ Master Sweep and SITE Comprehensive Inspection. Providing WETT Inspection reports to Insurance, Real Estate, and residential and commercial clients. WETT is an ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Kingston?