Belview Fence And Railings

Reviews for Belview Fence And Railings

JG Berson in Toronto
JG Berson in Toronto

Vinyl Fence

Alan did a wonderful job of putting up 75 feet of vinyl fence and gate in one day, working alone. He is meticulous to the point of perfectionist. He even cheerfully took on a few extra minor tasks such as temporarily closing a gap between the new fence and our shed. It will be closed permanently when he returns to install another fence by our carport now under construction.

The fence has received much praise from neighbors and even a stranger rang our door to find out who installed it the day after installation.

We have no hesitation in recommending Alan to whomever needs a new fence.

Mark in Halton Hills
Mark in Halton Hills

Vynil Fence

Alan was the only person out of several companies we called that showed enough interest to come to our home and show us our choices. Alan has a pleasant personality and good work ethics. Belview's prices are in line with other companies. The job was done with professional workmanship and we were left with no complaints.
I recommend Belview Fence and plan to have Alan back for future projects.

Mark
Thank You! for Your Business!

Mirza B in Toronto
Mirza B in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Vinyl Railings in Milton

I recently got my front porch and stair vinyl railings done from Belview Fence. Allan was extremely professional and accommodating during this process. He had personally paid a visit to the property to get the correct measurements, type and color of the material. Any questions or concerns by me were swiftly answered and clarified. Booking was easy and he had given me enough heads up for the installation date. Allan was conscious and accommodating to our concerns on the day of the installation when we made some minor adjustments to the design which he and his crew happily incorporated. Overall, a great experience with Allan and Belview. If you are looking for someone who is good at what they do, understands the customer needs without any drama while offering a competitive price then these guys should be given a chance.

Hi Merza,
Thank You! for Your Business!

Private User reviews Halton Hills, ON

The Perfect Fence!

Smooth process from initial design to completion. I love my new fence! The look is beautiful , creates instant privacy! The installation smooth and professional! A Very versatile fencing system.
Al is easy to get along with, a conscientious worker, high standards.
I highly recommend this type of fence and using Belview Fence Inc!
Thank you!

corner911 from Rockwood
corner911 from Rockwood

Fence

I am so pleased with Al and his crew. The fence is perfect.
He was on time and did a fantastic job. My General contractor has added him to his list of qualified installers.

More about Belview Fence And Railings

Beview Fence Inc. 416-663-9797 Maintenance free PVC (vinyl) Fences and Railings products offered: Pvc fences privacy and lattice top Iron (galvalume) fences Vinyl railings Columns and Pillars Pool enclosures commercial chain link Noise barrier municipal fences Vinyl Deck products Spring special! ! 10% off new home subdivision discounts Call for ...
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Brampton?