Gmano Railings

Railings
Toronto ON M6M 3M7
HomeStars  >  Railings in York  >  Gmano Railings

Reviews for Gmano Railings

Leo is a true professional & craftsman. He arrived on time and worked tirelessly for 2 days. He installed 5 railings including a new 1/2 railing for a sunken living room. Leo is also a very personable and courteous person. I found Leo here on Homestars and chose him based on the great reviews he had. In this case believe what you read. You will not be disappointed. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat.
Thank you Leo.

David in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Leo (Eleomar) did an awesome and beautiful job for my basement handrail. In 1/2 day he was ready. He always replied quickly to our inquiries via email or phone. Dedicated, kind and cares for his work. 100% recommended. Thank you Eleomar.

Andrew in North York

Leo was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We had a tricky job and he came for numerous visits before the job to ensure it was done properly. Very detail oriented and professional and one of the best tradespeople we worked with during our renovation.

Darryl in Scarborough

Leo replaced our railings and updated to new standards. Three railings in all.
We are likely going to replace the kitchen floor and Leo accommodated this by laying the post and spindles 2 inches lower. See before/after pictures for this railing..
Leo is very precise in his workmanship. He consulted us all the w.ay along as he made necessary adjustments.
He cleaned up everything as he went. Started the job on a wet snowy day. He put down protection on the floors. No mess.
An excellent job at a fair price. Thank you Leo.
Would highly Gmano Railings and Leo.

An exceptional job at a fair price. Thank you Leo.

dabrowski.paul in Scarborough

Leo did work on our two staircases, installing banisters and replacing carpet stairs with oak. It is clear he takes pride in his work, and he is very organized, good to work with, and reliable. He came to consult with us with an iPad full of pictures of previous work, and was able to design around some peculiarities of our needs.

I would recommend his work to anyone who wants a good job done on their stairs.

Thanks for your business
It was a pleasure working with you

Joe in Oakville

Leo installed a new oak railing and posts with iron pickets (after removing the old ones). He accommodated us by dropping off the wood in advance so I could stain it prior to installation. The job was started on the day we scheduled it, and completed in the time frame he promised. A few months after installation I noticed that a couple of pickets were loose and he returned to fix them. The new railing looks amazing! Leo is a skilled carpenter and honest businessman ....I would highly recommend him!

Mark
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Leo was fantastic. We met with him, we gave him our design idea and he worked with us to build what we wanted. He provided us with his expertise along the way. He was very professional, prompt , efficient and organized. He produces high quality work with care. He was a pleasure to work with and would recommend him to anyone in need of this type of service. Most of all he was able to build us what we wanted and it looks amazing!

d armstrong in Mississauga

Leo did an excellent job on my stairs. I couldn't be happier with the results. Throughout the job he was attentive to my comments and had helpful suggestions. I have already recommended him to friends.

I highly recommend Leo. I needed to replace a very old railing on my staircase. Leo did a fabulous job. Was so meticulous in his workmanship and neat and tidy. Just a pleasure to deal with.

Zoran from Mississauga

As someone who had just spent a lot of money on the house renovation, I can unequivocally say that you will not meet a more professional and passionate person in their trade.
While the contact with Leo and a loss of quote on the job may have completely derailed our business relationship, it was Leo who stepped up and corrected the whole situation. For this, I tip my hat off to this man as he was only interested in having a happy customer...and you certainly did, sir!
Due to a very tight schedule on my renovation and Leo`s plans for a long weekend, he did everything to ensure the job would be completed in one day and with the highest quality possible. As I sat and watched Leo and his assistant (who came with a Ph.D..btw) perform a miracle of a railing job I was ashamed to have minimized this art to something much more simple and trivial. For that, I am sorry. All the railing work including a post were designed and built by this man to an amazing quality. When anyone walks into our home, the very first item is the oak stairs and railings (w/ black metal pickets).
If every trades person paid as much attention to detail and quality as Leo does in his work we would be living in some exquisite homes. Unfortunately, that is not the case but we still have some very professional artists who can make something very beautiful out of a 8" x 8" piece of oak.
To Gmano Railings and Leo, you will always be my railings guy. Thank you very much from myself and my family for making our home into a castle.

Thanks Zoran , it was a pleasure to work with you.
God bless you.

More about Gmano Railings

Welcome to Gmano Railings. SMALL JOBS WELCOMED!

Serving the GTA since 1987, we are specialists in Railings and Stairs Refacing. Transform your carpeted stairs into beautiful hardwood.

SMALL JOBS WELCOMED!
ANY SIZE JOB, SMALL OR BIG, DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL!

We guarantee you our services with accuracy and professionalism.
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs.
As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.

Our services include:
*Hardwood Flooring
*Welding Repairs
*Wrought Iron Pickets
*Metal Spindles

Custom made Wood Turning (Square and Round)