The Wright Kitchen

Reviews for The Wright Kitchen

ilr in Oakville
ilr in Oakville

Big new kitchen

We used the company to supply and install new kitchen cabinets. Almost a year later, the kitchen looks perfect and I have been getting may compliments! The services and products were great - very helpful advice and design by Jamie; the installers very very diligent and patient and all the work was done to a very high standard. Would highly recommend the company!

nancy h.
nancy h.

Kitchen renovation

We are thrilled with our new kitchen. The quality of workmanship and attention to detail have been unparalleled. Jamie was always patient with our many questions, and brilliant with design solutions to the challenges of the space. The contractors were masters of their trade. The Wright Kitchen got everything right!

HL Parsons in Hamilton
HL Parsons in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Reno in a tight space

This review is a long time coming! We were so pleased to work with The Wright Kitchen (TWK) and specifically Morgan on our kitchen renovation! She redesigned the layout of what was a smaller space and together we came up with a final design that was not only beautiful, but practical and functional. There were many meetings and back and forth with Morgan who truly listened to what was wanted and handled the numerous decision changes and tweaks with patience and care. She was also able to recommend a great crew to work with. All in all, the whole process was professional and the quality delivered was high. Without a doubt I would reach out to Morgan again for future design needs, she was lovely and we love our kitchen! Thanks TWK and everyone involved!

Barb in Toronto
Barb in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Morgan of The Wright Kitchen designed my recent kitchen renovation. She is an absolute professional and her redesign of my kitchen has given me the storage space and work areas that the kitchen had been sorely lacking. her taste is impeccable as my modest kitchen, in my modest home looks like something out of the best Home Decor magazines. Morgan works with you providing advice and suggestions and there is nothing that I would change - other than "why didn't I do this sooner!" I must also give a big shout out to all the tradespeople that the Wright Kitchen works with. They are exceptional and I would gladly hire them again. .

Nicole in Hamilton
Nicole in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Reno

We are absolutely THRILLED with our new kitchen and experience with Christie and The Wright Kitchen!
Christie was our designer and she was quickly able to capture my vision and make my dream kitchen both functional and beautiful in her design. She was easy to work with and responded quickly anytime we emailed with questions. The install team (Jim and Robbie) were fabulous and did top quality work, giving seamless finishing touches to our cabinets. Any problems were addressed and quickly taken care of without an issue. We are very happy with our overall experience with the Wright Kitchen and would gladly recommend Christie for any design projects!

Vanburgh in Burlington
Vanburgh in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The Wright Kitchen did an amazing job designing our new kitchen. From day one Trish was extremely helpful and provided a wealth of knowledge to design a kitchen that both looks great and is extremely functional. From picking out cabinets, to finalizing the layout and accessories, Trish listened to what we were interested in while giving great advice and suggestions.

The Wright Kitchen offers a variety of cabinet options for different budgets and the quality of the cabinetry is exceptional. The installation was timely and afterwards Trish personally inspected the kitchen to make sure everything was perfect.

If we were to move or for any reason be taking on another kitchen renovation we would not hesitate for a moment to return to the Wright Kitchen.

JoAnne Young in Burlington
JoAnne Young in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen renovation

Our kitchen designer was Jamie. She listened to what I wanted and with her expertise and advice it resulted in a fantastic plan. She recommended ways to maximize the space and payed attention to the details. She was available when I had questions and came to our house to check on the progress. Our installer Mitch took pride in his work and made sure everything was working and cleaned up before he left.
I would definitely recommend Jamie and Wright Kitchens !

Thank you very much for the kind review. We are glad you had a great experience with Jamie and with The Wright Kitchen.

Cathy in Hamilton
Cathy in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen reno

Designer Morgan of The Wright Kitchen and team ( Kevin and Art ) exceeded my expectations with my Kitchen. It is fabulous, exactly what I wanted and completed on time. Every detail was thought of . I am moreyhsn pleased!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen cabinets

Full kitchen remodel & new modern kitchen planned & installed by The Wright Kitchen. Designing it with Christie was a breeze & a pleasure. She was great at making our vision come to life. The installers were wonderful too with amazing workmanship & left the site very tidy. Would highly recommend them.

Eimaj Retnuh in Dundas
Eimaj Retnuh in Dundas
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

The Wright Kitchen was the right choice!

We recently had our kitchen fully renovated by The Wright Kitchen and couldn’t be happier with the results.

We worked with designer Jamie Hincks to get the fit and finish just right. She was approachable and open to our ideas but provided honest feedback and guidance. Just an absolute pleasure to work with — and we’d highly recommend requesting her services should you decide to go with The Wright Kitchen.

Art and Kevin were the installers who brought our cabinetry to life. They were friendly, professional and fast — they tore out and installed our cabinetry in less than two days. Impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail.

Royal Stone Gallery were also great to work with. Our quartz countertops exceeded our expectations.

The install process from start to finish was completed in less than two weeks without a single hiccup. Overall, we’d definitely recommend The Wright Kitchen for your renovation needs.

Thank you very much for your kind words Jamie, we are glad to hear you had such a great experience with designer Jamie and installers Kevin and Art. Thank you for choosing The Wright Kitchen.

More about The Wright Kitchen

At The Wright Kitchen, we understand that your kitchen is the heart of your home and that no two kitchens are the same. We offer a complete line of high quality, affordable kitchen cabinets that can be specifically designed to make your space functional, efficient and beautiful. We work with homeowners from concept to completion and ensure that your renovation is as easy and inexpensive as possible.

Based in Burlington, Ontario, we provide kitchen, bath, basement and home entertainment cabinet solutions to surrounding areas including Brantford, Ancaster, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, St. Catherines, Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto, Kitchener Cambridge, Guelph and Waterloo. Please explore our site and contact us for a no-obligation consultation.

We invite you to visit us in our showroom at:

The Wright Kitchen