The Wright Kitchen

ABlayney in Burlington
ABlayney in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen renovation

The service/experience from The Wright Kitchen and our designer Morgan was top notch! I had all of my ideas in my head and Morgan helped pull it all together within budget. She was polite, respectful, honest, and more than willing to make sure our project was perfect. Everything was on schedule from order dates to install date. I highly recommended The Wright Kitchen.

Thank you very much for your kind words, we are so happy you had such a great experience with TWK and with Morgan. Glad you are enjoying your new kitchen!

Debbie of The Property Couple in Burlington
Debbie of The Property Couple in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing Kitchen reno from The Wright Kitchen

We just finished a big reno and are so glad that we chose Shelli from the Wright Kitchen to design our kitchen layout and provide our cabinetry and gorgeous counter tops. We spoke to 3 other kitchen companies before settling on the Wright Kitchen are so glad that we did our homework. It was the only way for us to know for sure that we were getting the best price, design & product.

Shelli was great to work with. We took our time and played around with the design a lot and she never complained about how much time it took to get it right. We love our new kitchen & our friends are raving about our gorgeous new 12 foot island.

As Realtors, we know how important a great kitchen is are we have already recommended her to several of our clients. We did a lot of leg work up front comparing offerings and they really ended up being the Wright Kitchen for us! Thanks for everything!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen and main floor Reno

Looking to update my 38 year old kitchen and main floor. The Wright Kitchen was very prompt to meet my every need with Morgan Halstead's innovative and efficient design. She was very attentive to my needs and suggestions. Morgan's designs were very accommodating and inventive offering many products which were available to suit my needs. The project gave much more than I expected and was worked with clean and efficient craftsmen from The Urban Interiors.These craftsmen take pride in there perspective trades and work efficiently and cleanly through the project. Thank you Morgan Halstead and Andy (Urban Interiors).

Thank you very much for your kind review, we are glad to hear you are happy with your new kitchen, and with the services provided.

Dorothy   in Toronto
Dorothy in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

If not for Jamie I might still be looking at my forlorn old cabinets. Embarking on a kitchen reno by myself seemed daunting. Too many choices and decisions, I thought. But Jamie's knowledge and professionalism made the entire process pleasant. She listened closely and responded with great ideas that met my needs. From cabinetry to hardware, countertop and appliances, Jamie read me like a book. Goodbye 1955 cabinets, hello 21st century quiet drawers and awesome cabinet fronted dishwasher drawer. I love the feel of the kitchen when I walk in. And that is a great reason to recommend Jamie and the Wright Kitchen when it's time for a fresh start.

Thank you very much for your kind words Dorothy, we are so happy to hear you love your new kitchen!

CMD in Muskoka
CMD in Muskoka
2 reviews Rosseau, ON

New Kitchen in the Muskokas

We just recently worked with The Wright Kitchen to help design a brand new kitchen in a major renovation - complete gutting - of an old century home in the Muskoka area. From the very onset, Shelli understood what we were looking for. She helped us stay within the budget we had in mind, and her expertise more than helped us achieve our vision. She always answered our many questions with such care and enthusiasm. Right down to the installation by Mitch whose skill and personality was exceptional, we are thrilled with the final result of this project. Absolute professionalism. Quality workmanship. Excellent customer service. We would definitely recommend The Wright Kitchen - in fact, they were a recommendation to us!

Thank you, we love to hear the great feedback about our team here.

Andrea in Burlington
Andrea in Burlington

Kitchen reno - Wright Kitchen

We had the pleasure of working with Trish from The Wright Kitchen on our first kitchen renovation. Right from the beginning we felt at ease and in good hands. She designed a beautiful layout for us which is what we had been struggling with due to space restrictions. The design was perfect and we are extremely happy with the result. Trish is very knowledgeable and made everything so easy for us, coordinating/recommending a contractor, countertop place, installers, hardware choices, backsplash ideas, sink, lighting, etc. She was always available to provide her input and we trusted her expertise. Thanks Trish for designing a beautiful kitchen for us!

Thank you Andrea, we appreciate the great feedback and are happy to hear Trish was able to help with everything you needed.

JJ in Burlington
JJ in Burlington

Love my new kitchen!

From start to finish, Shelli and the entire staff from The Wright Kitchen were professional, knowledgable and met my expectations (which are not low)! Shelli gave every indication that she was personally invested in ensuring I got the kitchen of my dreams and even came over to help in determining if a bump out housing an air vent could be removed/moved to optimize my counter space. Shelli's design recommendations fit within my budget and she did everything possible to work on my timeline. The installation was seamless, again, professional, courteous and respectful of my space and property. I have ZERO negative to say about this company!

Thank you very much, it was so nice working with you as well.

Emma in Burlington
Emma in Burlington

Kitchen Renovation

We recently completed our first major kitchen renovation and had the pleasure of doing so with Trish from The Wright Kitchen. She came up with a perfect design that transformed our main floor living space and gave us the kitchen of our dreams. Trish was also there to answer all of our questions along the way and set us up with top notch installers. The Wright Kitchen exceeded our expectations and we look forward to working with them again in the future.

Ann in Burlington
Ann in Burlington

Kitchen reno

We had a big kitchen renovation designed by Gaby from The Wright Kitchen in Ancaster. This was the largest project ever to be undertaken in our home. Having Gaby come to our home to measure up, we felt instantly more confident and relaxed about the whole project. We had a few ideas of what we thought we might like, although somewhat disjointed. But alas, Gaby came to our rescue. She listened to our likes and dislikes and what ideas we had, then miraculously came up with the most amazing kitchen design. She suggested putting in a bigger window which really opened up the space, but also meant losing wall space which initially we thought would mean losing cabinets. That was not to be the case. Gaby designed our kitchen in such a way that we lost no storage space at all, and yet managed to make our kitchen appear so much bigger than it had looked previously.
The installation went without a hitch, thanks to Gaby pulling everything together between the installers and contractors, and overseeing all the work. We can’t thank Gaby enough for going above and beyond and would absolutely highly recommend her and The Wright Kitchen.

Sharon in Oakville
Sharon in Oakville
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Reno

We recently redid our kitchen and worked with Jamie Hincks on the project. She was very helpful and professional and answered all of our questions in a timely manner. My husband and myself were very pleased with the work that The Wright Kitchen have done in our home. The installers arrived on time as promised and were also very professional. Everything was completed on the dates outlined by Jamie which was a plus. Overall the whole project wasn’t much of an inconvenience and Jamie helped as much as possible. Would highly recommend The Wright Kitchen.

More about The Wright Kitchen

At The Wright Kitchen, we understand that your kitchen is the heart of your home and that no two kitchens are the same. We offer a complete line of high quality, affordable kitchen cabinets that can be specifically designed to make your space functional, efficient and beautiful. We work with homeowners from concept to completion and ensure that your renovation is as easy and inexpensive as possible.

Based in Burlington, Ontario, we provide kitchen, bath, basement and home entertainment cabinet solutions to surrounding areas including Brantford, Ancaster, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, St. Catherines, Oakville, Mississauga, Toronto, Kitchener Cambridge, Guelph and Waterloo. Please explore our site and contact us for a no-obligation consultation.

We invite you to visit us in our showroom at:

The Wright Kitchen