Brycon Foundation Repair And Water Proofing

Brycon Foundation Repair And Water Proofing
613-913-1354
OTTAWA
K2P 1L4

I just want to start off by saying I HAD, a really bad leak in my basement, and I contacted a company called, "Brycon 613-913-1354)" The owner came to give me an estimate, and I must say, he was very straight forward and i felt comforatable right away.
He gave me a detailed estimate and he and I did a complete walk around of my foundation inside and out.
He explained all the issues we found around my foundation and how he would rectify my issues.
His company repaired my foundation in a timely mannor. I must say, I never realised how many big stones that were in the ground pressing against my foundation wall. They removed them all, and repaired the cracks caused by those big rocks, and they water-proofed my foundation.
I asked many questions throughout the time of repair, and found that the guys were very nice and very informative. And I got a 25 year detailed warantee that was clear to understand.
I got excellent service from the beginning to the end.
I just want to say that overall, I am quite happy with the service, and I would recommend them to anyone who has foundation problems.
They insulated my foundation and I found a big difference in my heating costs right away.