Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

Mike in Barrhaven
Mike in Barrhaven
3 reviews Nepean, ON

Eavestrough tear down and install new

Fabien and Mike did a great job with our eavestroughs! They were very professional ... they explained exactly what they were doing and why there porduct was superior. I am very happy that I chose Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavesroughs and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Thank you very much for the kind words Mike! Our business grows from satisfied customers like you so we appreciate you sharing your thoughts.

Sonya Shorey in Kanata
Sonya Shorey in Kanata
1 review KANATA, ON

Installation of new eavestroughs

I had the opportunity to work with Bronson Johnson this summer on the installation of new eavestroughs on my home in Kanata. It was an excellent experience (particularly as someone who has encountered challenges with other home improvement vendors).

Mike and Fabien responded promptly to my request for a quote, and walked me through their choice of product and approach. I was very pleased with the quality of the material, the competitive price, and the outstanding service and follow-up (which significantly influenced my decision to work with this vendor).

The installation was completed with quality, on time - and on the scheduled date. There were simply no challenges. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to fellow home owners in Ottawa - and extending many thanks to Mike and Fabien for their professional service and an outstanding job.

Sincerely,

Sonya in Kanata

Thank you Sonya for the kind words. We are thrilled that you are happy with our work!

Sincerely,
Heather Cauley
Director of Lasting Impressions

More about Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs has quickly become one of Ottawa's top choices for your water evacuation requirements! We specialize in Eavestrough (Gutter) installation. BJSE also provides Leaf Screen (Leaf Guard) protection. We have exclusive rights to GT Premium Micro Leaf Screen which is ideal for metal roofing systems. Our mission is to be Referred by our Customers, Revered by our Competitors and Respected by our Community.

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Roofing
We only use 0.032" thick 5 inch Seamless Eavestrough; Exclusive rights to the Hidden Hanger used in our installations; Leaf Guard, Leaf Screen; Environmentally friendly Rain Barrel installation. Also, ask about our product that eliminates "Tiger Stripes" which occur on white and light coloured eaves.
Eavestrough Installation, Eavestrough Repair, Eavestrough Cleaning, Removal of Old Troughs, Tiger Stripe cleaning.
Englert product line, GT Premium Microscreen Leaf Guard, T-Rex (Alu-Rex) Leaf Screen.
B.J.S.E is the only company in Ottawa to specialize in the installation of.032" thick Aluminum Eavestroughs which is significantly stronger than standard .023", .024" and .027" material used by our competitors. The advantage of the thicker gauge is strength and integrity at the same price!
2009
Cash, Cheque or PayPal
Fall Protection
CFIB; Better Business Bureau
All of our crew members have completed the Fall Protection Certification
$450
5 year warranty on workmanship and 20 year manufacturer's warranty on materials.