Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

Gutters & Eavestroughs
900 Greenbank Rd. Suite 534 Ottawa ON K2J
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Nepean  >  Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

Reviews for Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

SCJ in
SCJ in
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New evestroughs

After Paul's estimate, Mike called and made an appointment to take down and install the new evestroughing. It was a terrible day, cold and with a bitter wind but Mike and Adam perservered and everything was gone with little noise or interruption in our day. They came back the next day (Sunday) to install the new evestrough and brought Garett to make the job go quickly. Another bitterly cold day, but they worked hard and long for the entire day until they left for home to warm up and eat dinner as my husband's roast was reminding them how long they had been here. Back again on Monday to install the downspouts and the job was finished; a walkaround and we were so pleased with the results. A few days later, it rained and not one leak, the evestroughing looks lovely; several neighbours commented on the job and we couldn't be happier. What a great company....personal service, professional, personable....just a pleasure to work with. Thanks, guys...no leaks!!!

Sharyn & Eric

Samah in Nepean
Samah in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Working with Bronson Johnson was a dream!

As a new home owner, I'm a little nervous about unexpected work and needing to find a contractor. Bronson Johnson was an absolute dream to work with! I was in a pinch and needed my rain gutters replaced and screened on a tight (and unexpected) timeline. The guys from Bronson Johnson did the work without charging more for the quick turn around time. And their work was absolutely amazing! They arrived on time, were very friendly, left no mess, and did the work within the specified timeline. More importantly, they went several extra miles - they fixed the vinyl siding on my garage, picked up additional material to fix a preexisting issue with the downspout, and answered all my questions. And to top it all off, they didn't accept payment until after the work was complete! I would absolutley recommend them without any hesitation.

Samah,

Wow ... thank you for the amazing review! The guys are still talking about the coffee and water you left out for us. Maybe we should start a Homestars "Best Client Award" ... you would get our nomination! Thanks again for trusting us with the work on your home. Please feel free to call us anytime if you have questions.

Mike

Doug in Ottawa
Doug in Ottawa

Excellent Job

I asked 4 companies for a quote to replace our eavestrough. Fabien who is the owner of Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestrough was the first to respond. We met the next day and he gave me 3 options depending on the scope of the work that I wanted done. He was honest, professional and really wanted to help me choose the right option. After interviewing 3 other companies we decided on Fabien because of his experience, professionalism and his competitive pricing. I couldn't believe they were able to finish the job in day. They did an excellent job and I highly recommend Fabien and Bronson Johnson Eavestrough.

Doug,
Thank you for the high praise. The details you provide in your review should help other potential customers learn more of who we are, what we are about and what to expect. Many thanks. Fabien

lpye9
lpye9
1 review Ottawa, ON

Eave replacement with leaf guards

Greeted on time which is always appreciated. Friendly and informative employees. No mess left at end of job.....you have to love that! Eaves look great.

We love that you love that. Thank you for the concise review, short and to the point.
The Bronson Johnson team.

John in Ottawa
John in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Removing old Eavestroughs and Installing New Ones

No pun intended, everything from contacting Fabien Cauley, to obtaining an estimate, to scheduling the work, and completion of the work went seamlessly. Shortly after the installation during a wind storm a piece of flashing blew loose (please note that this flashing was 35 year old and had absolutely nothing to do with the eavestrough installation. My wife called Fabien and a few days later he and his crew stopped by and fixed the flashing at an extremely ridiculously low fee. We strongly recommend this firm.

John,
Thank you for highlighting how seamless it is to hire us and our commitment to our customers. I am glad it all worked out with the flashing.

Bronson Johnson SeamlessEavestroughs

Luc
Luc

Replacement of Eavestroughs.

Crew arrived on time. Fabien confirmed the work to be done by him and his crew. They completed the work on time and disposed of the old Eavestroughs. They did a very good job.

Thank you Luc. It is easy to do a "very good job" when we have good communication with the homeowner, which we try to do with each and every installation. Thank you for the work.

Fabien and all of us at Bronson Johnson Eavestroughs

D
D

Eavestrough

The quote was very fair, the rep was very experienced and accommodating and all the work was completed early.

A simple review that says a lot for potential customers.....thank you

Bronson Johnson Team

gordonlouise
gordonlouise

Evestrough replacement.

Well done, from the estimate phase to the installation. The team advised me that they had opening, that I took, and they showed up on time. They were clean, even to the point of wrapping the feet of their ladders so as to not damage the deck. The finished effect is professional. They're not cheap, but good.

Gordon and Louise,
Thank you for the review and the "10". Its a very busy time of the season. I was glad we were able to move you up and you were able to accommodate us in getting your installation completed ahead of schedule. Thank you for pointing out that we were clean, we always try to be. Enjoy the time left at the cottage.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Complicated eavestrough job on mansard roof and soffit replacement

I purchased an older house in Riverview Park / Altavista which badly needed new eavestroughs and downspouts. At first, I called a separate well known company in Ottawa who eventually refused to do the job because they thought it would be too complicated (my house has a mansard roof with no fascia, which apparently is a nightmare for eavestroughs company). I then asked Bronson & Johnson for a quote. Fabien Cauley turned up a few days later. I found him and his team very professional and helpful. Fabian acknowledged the difficulties posed by an old-style mansard roof but accepted to do the job. On installation day, it was found upon removal of the old busted eavestroughs that the old soffit and the wooden part underneath was poorly nailed to the roof and was drooping a bit, which complicated the installation of new eavestroughs with leaf screens further. The team fixed it and we agreed on a price to install new soffit on the spot. The job therefore took longer than expected but everything went well. Also, communication with Bronson & Johnson via e-mail went well. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the great review and the "10". Your situation was unique and together we were able to share ideas for the solution. It was easy to work with you and the team and I enjoyed our time at your place. All the best with your home

Bill
Bill

Eavestroughs

The work was excellent. We had a difficult situation because of the way our roof abuted our neighbour’s large roof and the existing setup caused lots of problems with water runoff on both properties. Fabien was able to design a setup for the eavestroughs the made much more sense. Fabien and his guys were a pleasure to work with and we’d have no hesitation recommending them to others.

Bill,
I would like to take credit for the design BUT I have to credit to the crew, Allan and Dylan. They actually modified my design to one that, better served your neighbour and you. Our technicians don't just do their job, there care about their job.

BJSE

More about Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs has quickly become one of Ottawa's top choices for your water evacuation requirements! We specialize in Eavestrough (Gutter) installation. BJSE also provides Leaf Screen (Leaf Guard) protection. We have exclusive rights to GT Premium Micro Leaf Screen which is ideal for metal roofing systems. Our mission is to be Referred by our Customers, Revered by our Competitors and Respected by our Community.