Gutters & Eavestroughs

Gavin in Ottawa
Gavin in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New Eavestroughs

My wife and I bought our first house last year. A nice little end unit townhouse but there were no gutters or downspouts. I shopped around and called a few companies for quotes and the only company to even reply was Bronson Johnson. They came by and had a look and sent us a quote. The job was completed just the other day. We went out to work in the morning and when we got home it was done nice and neat.
Thanks guys!

Eleanor
Eleanor

Eavestrough replacement

(613) 619-1357
900 Greenbank Rd. Suite 534
Ottawa
K2J

The work was professionally done and exactly the way I wanted it. The job was done quickly and at a reasonable cost. Service was friendly.

Eleanor,
Thank you for the review. I'm glad we were able to help you out with your unique request.
All the best
Bronson Johnson Eavestroughs

Stephen
Stephen
1 review Ottawa, ON

Seamless Eavestroughs and Downspouts.

Bronson and Johnson were like the light at the end of a dark tunnel. We hired a private contractor to replace our soffits, fascia, and eavestroughs around our home. He did the soffits and fascia very poorly and after several attempts to fix his mistakes that I pointed out, we ended up letting him go before he could finish the eavestroughs. This was at the beginning of the summer and we had a storm on the way and had no eavestroughs. We contacted Bonson and Johnson and told them about the situation. Fabian came by and discussed our options (and told us about some optional items that would help extend the life of our roof for a small cost). He provided the quote on the spot and we accepted. Installation day came Fabian and his crew showed up and quickly installed our eavestroughs. Ther were very professional, and left no mess at all. They even set up the downspout to fill our rain barrel and gave us some extra for when it's not in use.

I really appreciated that they used thicker aluminium than the industry standard, caulk the back of the eavestrough so no water gets behind, and have a built-in leaf guard option.

They looked fantastic! We did notice that they installed a white downspout on our black garage roof. We mentioned it to them and they came by and swapped it out for black without question. They look really nice and we get a lot of compliments.

After such a horrible experience with our soffits and fascia, this job was like a breath of fresh air.

Thanks again!

Stephen,
That is an intense review, with many great remarks. Thank you for taking the time to be so thorough. The crew will like this review.
Awesome
Fabien

david.copeland
david.copeland

Eavestroughs

Replace the eavestroughs on a one-story office building. They even performed some minor soffit repairs at no additional charge.

David,
Thank you for taking the time to complete this 10 star review, it is appreciated

hkar9nine
hkar9nine
1 review Ottawa, ON

Eavestrough on the second storey roof line between two windows

The new house we purchased has a set of windows on the upper storey, which seperates the roof line.
During heavy rain, the rain is funneled down this valley and pours onto the roof below. The water has begin to erode the new roof shingles below. I submitted a photo to Fabien at quickly responded with a quote to install an eavestrough with "Splash Guards" and a downspout (along wall), downspout along the lower shingle. The eavestrough would have Alu-Rex T*Rex Leaf Screen.
The work was completed within a week and I am very happy with the result. They color matched the various downspouts to match the siding and roof shingles. I would happily recommended them for their prompt response to my queries and their installation team work was completed quickly.

Thank you for the nice review. It was easy to work with your situation as you provided great details of what your situation was. Thank you from all of us at Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs for taking the time to complete a review for us.

regards Fabien and the team

Casey
Casey

Eavestrough replacement

Removal and replacement of eaves trough. Showed up ahead of scheduled date of work, worked efficiently and left no trace afterwards! Great work!

Casey,
In a few words you said alot and thank you for that. We always try to leave the property in as good or better condition than when we arrived.

regards
Fabien

Lawn
Lawn

Soffit/Fascia/Eavestrough

Excellent work and service. I had an estimate done the day before Paul (Bronson Johnson) came out and one scheduled for the day after. I was so impressed with Paul that I cancelled the next days' appointment and signed the contract with Bronson Johnson the same day to do 2 bungalows. Paul and I walked and talked through the process of the work around both houses together, a very nice touch. Other company the day before, came in, measured and rushed off. Mike (the owner) and his son Adam were amazing. They were always on site and very polite and "worked", long hours and through the heat. Mike went above and beyond what he was hired to do. Mike suggested "preventive" measures that I might consider doing while he was on site. My response to Mike was to do what he thought best and gave him the "go ahead" regardless, even if he couldn't reach me to get approval. Mike was honest and didn't want to see me spending more money than necessary, i.e. I had three options for the type of eavestrough and chose the most expensive one. Mike suggested I go with the lower priced option since it didn't make sense for me to go with the more expensive one - Wow! While talking to Mike, I said to him "I can see it in your eyes, how much you love your work". Mike's famous words "I am treating this job as if it were my home", and "that" he did.

Wow, thank you for such an awesome review! Paul read this review and he says "thank you". If I was kid in school, I would consider this an A+. In fact, I'm going to read this one to my Mom … it will make her proud!

den.lab
den.lab
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fixed an issue free of charge!

Had all new eavestroughs installed. Great job! There was a problem area after install too much water during heavy rainstorms so it was overflowing) and Bronson Johnson chose to upgrade a section free of charge immediately. Fabian and his team went above and beyond and we are grateful!

Thank you for the kind words and highlighting our service

Andrew G.
Andrew G.

Gutters

Mike and crew replaced all of the eavestroughs on our home and added some downspouts. They were on time, courteous and made sure we were satisfied. I’m pretty sceptical of contractors. We had four quotes. I have to say, Mike was a little higher than the others but the workmanship and professionalism were worth every penny!

Andrew, thank you so much for the awesome review! We beleive in providing value for your money! The crew and I are grateful that you think we were "worth every penny!

Daniela
Daniela
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

A+++ job.

Excellent job !!!
The team is very professional and do the right job in a very short time.
Extremely easy to communicate with them.
I strongly recommend Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs !!

Thanks for your kind words Dana! I am glad you found us easy to work with.

More about Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs has quickly become one of Ottawa's top choices for your water evacuation requirements! We specialize in Eavestrough (Gutter) installation. BJSE also provides Leaf Screen (Leaf Guard) protection. We have exclusive rights to GT Premium Micro Leaf Screen which is ideal for metal roofing systems. Our mission is to be Referred by our Customers, Revered by our Competitors and Respected by our Community.

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Roofing
We only use 0.032" thick 5 inch Seamless Eavestrough; Exclusive rights to the Hidden Hanger used in our installations; Leaf Guard, Leaf Screen; Environmentally friendly Rain Barrel installation. Also, ask about our product that eliminates "Tiger Stripes" which occur on white and light coloured eaves.
Eavestrough Installation, Eavestrough Repair, Eavestrough Cleaning, Removal of Old Troughs, Tiger Stripe cleaning.
Englert product line, GT Premium Microscreen Leaf Guard, T-Rex (Alu-Rex) Leaf Screen.
B.J.S.E is the only company in Ottawa to specialize in the installation of.032" thick Aluminum Eavestroughs which is significantly stronger than standard .023", .024" and .027" material used by our competitors. The advantage of the thicker gauge is strength and integrity at the same price!
2009
Cash, Cheque or PayPal
Fall Protection
CFIB; Better Business Bureau
All of our crew members have completed the Fall Protection Certification
$450
5 year warranty on workmanship and 20 year manufacturer's warranty on materials.