Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

Gutters & Eavestroughs
900 Greenbank Rd. Suite 534 Ottawa ON K2J
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Nepean  >  Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

Reviews for Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

matteconsulting in Ottawa
matteconsulting in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Eavestroughing

My bronze eavestrough is beautiful. I never thought I could match the dark accent colour I had chosen for the house. Fabien, Mike and the team did an outstanding job. They even came and took off the old eavestrough in advance of my painting my entire house, including the fascia, and then returned when the painting was done to install the new. They involved me during the installation to ensure I was happy. Exceptional quality and a stunning addition to the house appearance. People knock on my door asking where I got the eavestrough! I highly recommend this company and I am VERY fussy! Thank you Bronson Johnson-you are indeed the best.

Wow, awesome words about us, thanks. We appreciate the time you took to complete such a stunning review. I must admit that the colour change of you home did provide a drastic change for the better.
All the best

alliehanson
alliehanson

Eaves throughing installation

estimation was on the nose and the team was prompt and courteous. The installation went well and looks great.

Thank you for the concise review. This review will help others learn who we are and how we conduct ourselves

Customer
Customer
1 review Gatineau,

New eaves troughing

The work was completed on time and on budget without any problems. All aspects of the work were clearly explained.

On time and on budget without any problems.....that's the way we all like it. Thank you for highlighting this.
regards
Fabien

G. P.
G. P.

seamless eavestrough

The work was done quickly and professionally. The crew were experienced and conscientious. They worked quickly and efficiently and cleaned up the site as they worked. I opted for the leave guards and I am very happy with the finished work. I would recommend Bronson Johnson to anyone seeking to have eavestrough installed on their home.

G.P.
We like it that you pointed out that we were professional, experienced and conscientious. We pride ourselves on those qualities.
Regards

Arup
Arup

Evestroughs

I was so glad I took my time and did a great deal of research before settling with this company. The first thing that I would like to mention is that their behaviour is exemplary. It was such a pleasure to work with Fabien and his crew. Right from the start when I first reached out to them until the job was completed, they were extremely professional. Very prompt as well, at answering every question I had. The job was completed in time, job was done extremely well. I was really pleased. I had a concern about the colour of the downspouts against the brick wall and the shingles and they took a lot of care in matching the colors as best as they could. Overall, outstanding people and great company and highly recommended. The finished work looks great.

Arup,
Wow, thanks for the detailed review. All of us at Bronson Johnson Eavestroughs like to read such reviews and it helps potential customers as well.
Once again, thank you
Enjoy the summer.
Fabien

aszanto
aszanto

Gutters and down spouts

Friendly knowledgeable people. Fabien came out to evaluate the job and said it was the largest one they bid to date. They started on time as promised, but did run out of materials which had to be ordered in. This delayed the job about a week, but I was more interested in quality than speed, so for me, this was not an issue. Rain delayed things a bit more, but when the rain stopped, they came out and finished in a timely manner. I'm very satisfied with the job, they did what they promised, which to me is very important. There are few quality trades in Ottawa, but Bronson Johnson is definitely one of them.

That's a great review for us and potential customers. It was a pleasure completing the work on your home and our talks about business. You have a beautiful home and property. Enjoy the summer

KON
KON

Outdoor eavestroughs

The team was incredibly professional in both the assessment of the work to be done and the completion of the work throughout the day. The work quality was Top Notch as well as the cleanup following. I would wholeheartedly recommend Bronson Johnson

Thank you for writing a review for us, it allows potential customers to learn more about what we are about... .and you touched on some key points.

Rachel in Ottawa
Rachel in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

100% satisfied customer

I approached this company based on all the positive reviews, and I was not disappointed. From the owner Fabien to Allan and Dylan who did the installation of my new eavestroughing, the whole experience was professional, positive and friendly. They showed up on time and did a great job. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for recommending us to anyone. It is appreciated when you mention our team members by name as we all read these reviews. Enjoy your summer

a2vr69
a2vr69

Eavestroughs

Had Bronson Johnson replace my Eavestroughs. They were very professional and did an excellent job, using high quality products.

A short, concise review that highlights alot, thank you

Greg &.
Greg &.

Eavestroughs

"No worries". That's a phrase that the younger generation use these days, and it fits perfectly with our experience of Bronson Johnson's work. In fact, we were out of town at the time, and never had a single worrying thought while away. Upon arriving home, a quick inspection revealed that all had been completed as expected. Well done Bronson Johnson...your excellent reputation is well deserved!

I'm glad you were able to enjoy your family weekend worry free. I think it helped that we met up the day before you left town. Thank you again for trusting us with the work on your home! Mike

More about Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs

Bronson Johnson Seamless Eavestroughs has quickly become one of Ottawa's top choices for your water evacuation requirements! We specialize in Eavestrough (Gutter) installation. BJSE also provides Leaf Screen (Leaf Guard) protection. We have exclusive rights to GT Premium Micro Leaf Screen which is ideal for metal roofing systems. Our mission is to be Referred by our Customers, Revered by our Competitors and Respected by our Community.

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Roofing
We only use 0.032" thick 5 inch Seamless Eavestrough; Exclusive rights to the Hidden Hanger used in our installations; Leaf Guard, Leaf Screen; Environmentally friendly Rain Barrel installation. Also, ask about our product that eliminates "Tiger Stripes" which occur on white and light coloured eaves.
Eavestrough Installation, Eavestrough Repair, Eavestrough Cleaning, Removal of Old Troughs, Tiger Stripe cleaning.
Englert product line, GT Premium Microscreen Leaf Guard, T-Rex (Alu-Rex) Leaf Screen.
B.J.S.E is the only company in Ottawa to specialize in the installation of.032" thick Aluminum Eavestroughs which is significantly stronger than standard .023", .024" and .027" material used by our competitors. The advantage of the thicker gauge is strength and integrity at the same price!
2009
Cash, Cheque or PayPal
Fall Protection
CFIB; Better Business Bureau
All of our crew members have completed the Fall Protection Certification
$450
5 year warranty on workmanship and 20 year manufacturer's warranty on materials.