The Plumbing Expert Mechanical Services, Inc.

Plumbing
223 Thorndale rd Brampton ON L6P
Plumbing
The Plumbing Expert Mechanical Services, Inc.

Reviews for The Plumbing Expert Mechanical Services, Inc.

gonellw in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
gonellw in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Very knowledgeable and great service.

Educated me on the importance of filtration and shout out solutions for a very compact area. Not only was it vital for health but also to the rest of the equipment throughout the home.

Thank you for the clear review, we do our best to inform our clients of the project

Garage hose bibb replacment

I had a garage hose leaking hose bibb. Brydon did a fantastic job replacing it as quickly and efficiency as possible. If there are any other plumbing issues, I will be certainly be contacting them again. Thanks!

Thank you very much Jamie for the great review

Jamie in Milton
Jamie in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Basement leak

Ellie was amazing very knowledgeable and helpful.He came out on a sunday very promptly.he is highly recommended.Thank you ellie.We will deffinetly be giving out your contact info to our family and friends

We serve outside the gta including Milton

Alison in Etobicoke
Alison in Etobicoke

Sump Pump Replacement

Eli took the time to diagnose a complex issue with our sump pump. He and his team set up our new pumps very quickly. They were courteous of our house and explained everything so that we understood what the issues were, what our options were and how things worked. He didn't try to sell us anything we didn't need. He gave us several options on how to change our setup, if we choose, to better protect ourselves in the future. We'd definitely work with Eli again!

Thank you for the review, we do our best to give our clients options on plumbing work.

joe in Toronto
joe in Toronto

Awesome work!

I had a leak with the main water shut off in my basement. Elie came and fixed it in under 30 minutes. Did all of it and was able to keep the city there to turn the water back on so I didn't have to call back and wait two hours. He was more than happy to show me exactly what he did, explained it and answered any questions that I had. Quick, efficient, happy to answer questions and cost-effective. What more could you ask for? Thanks again Elie!

Water mains need proper schedules thank you for making it easy

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Helped six months later

We bought an old cottage with many issues, one of them being bad water. After a search on homestars and reaching out to several plumbers and the only response was Elie and boy are we glad he did.
Not only did he recommend and install a solution to our problem inside of 3 days but almost a half a year later he responded to a test about a different problem at no charge inside of 10 minutes that allowed us to save hundreds of dollars by solving it ourselves.

This if the sort of company owner you want dealing with your problems, if he cares about me he will care about you.

Thanks Elie.

A loyal customer

Thank you so much for the great review

joelpinsk in Vaughan, Ontario CANADA L4L8T2
joelpinsk in Vaughan, Ontario CANADA L4L8T2
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Handyman job gone bad. Plumbing expert to the rescue!

The plumbing experts came to the rescue. I made a huge mistake and used a handy man for a simple repair. That company caused a lot of damage to my home. I called the plumbing expert and had then come down to survey the mess. Eli and crew were absolutely amazing and professional. Not only did he and his crew fix the problem caused by the handyman company, but did a fabulous job redoing the shower that had major damage caused by the Handyman company. On time, on budget and a real professional group of folks to deal with as well. I highly recommend The Plumbing Expert!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the detailed review! We love what we do

Sean
Sean

Bursted Water Pipe

Called the Plumbing Expert for a Rush Service. Spoke with Elie and he said he would have a team member over within 2 hours. Brydon showed up on time to complete the service and did an excellent job. Our Pipe was replaced and tested. We are good to flow again!

Thanks Guys.

Thank you for the great review we do our best to get to emergency calls asap

Justin in
Justin in
1 review Kettleby, ON

Amazing Service!!!

Extremely professional! The water softener, filtration, and R.O. were installed perfectly. I am a very happy customer and I would recommend The Plumbing Expert to everyone. Two big thumbs up!!

Thank you Justin for the review. We specialize in water filtration and purification!

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Plumbing problems

Elie was at my house within an hour of my phone call. He explained what the options were and what the cost was for each of the services he could provide. All of my questions were answered and all of my concerns were addressed.

Elie is very professional and has a wealth of experience, education and has the latest technology (self levelling HD camera) so I could see exactly what the problem was.

I'll call Elie again for any plumbing issues. Thanks, Tony.

Thank you for the detailed review tony we are glad to help

More about The Plumbing Expert Mechanical Services, Inc.

The Plumbing Expert Mechanical Services, Inc. is pleased to offer Plumbing, Filtration and Drain services around the GTA. An honest plumbing company based on a good reputation. What we offer is plumbers! Not technicians! We have over 14 years of experience and service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes get the job done right in the most cost effective way possible. We live in your neighborhood and understand your needs. We are a proud Canadian owned and operated which keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time. We take pride in all our work including:
• Low water pressure