Land-Con Ltd

Landscape Contractors & Designers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Land-Con Ltd

Jean-Marc

Quality craftsmanship, professionalism and great customer care sums up my experience with Land-Con who was contracted to do a walkway, front porch, a couple sitting walls and some landscaping in my front yard.

Unlike other contractors who took days and sometimes over a week to respond both Taylor (designer) and Ofer (partner) always responded no matter what time or day it was. Taylor was able to capture what we wanted and had great ideas and Ofer is very hands on and he ensured that we were satisfied with the work before he let his crew (TJ and his team were all hard working, pleasant and respectful) go and close off the project.

Land-Con did an amazing job and I'd recommend and hire them again for future projects.

Hey Jean-Marc,

Thanks for the great review! It was nice working with you, we are always happy to create a nice modern front entrance. Feel free to post some photos on here too if you'd like! Thanks for the feedback with our construction team, too. We will be sure to give them this feedback, as they work very hard to make sure the work looks good.

Have a great summer and we hope you enjoy coming home to this nice landscape each day!

-Taylor & Land-Con LTD.

Ron from Vaughan

We hired Land-Con last year to replace the interlock in our backyard and front porch. They completed the project extremely quickly and efficiently and the product looked great. The workers were great. They were knowledgable, courteous and extremely friendly. They even had patience for the kids who kept coming by and asking questions.
The biggest surprise actually came this year when some weeds started sprouting in between the interlock. We contacted Land-Con expecting the usual attitude and service you receive from most home contractors. We were pleasantly surprised that none of that occurred. They send someone immediately to resolve the problem and didn't charge us anything for it. We would definitely use Land-Con again for any landscaping or interlock project in the future.

Hey Ron,

Thanks for your review! It was nice working with you last year and we look forward to working with you again one day!

Heather Hetherington in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Last year I wrote a review after these guys came and did my landscaping. I had no complaints at all, excellent service, product, and we were very happy. Since we started planting in the garden we found we had a problem with water retention and so I spoke to Jeremy to see what could be done. I sent photo evidence of the water not draining and within days I found two guys in my garden fixing the problem. This is what I call good customer service. Next year we are thinking of
having more work done, no need to go shopping around for quotes we will definitely use Landcon again and happily recommend them to any one looking for this type of work.

Hey Heather,

Although having to fix things is not what we strive for, we always want to make sure that if we have to fix minor details we come on time so that you are able to continue enjoying your new landscape. We stand by our work and are always happy to come back to fix minor defects! Thanks for your review and we hope you are enjoying your landscaping!

-Land-Con LTD.

Namita from Etobicoke

We could not have made a better decision than hiring Land-Con. They did our neighbors backyard and we liked what we saw in terms of work but had not yet met the people behind all that.

Our first interaction was with Taylor the designer, who is full of amazing ideas and gets it. he totally captured what we wanted and enhanced it to our taste. He was very mindful of not making this a more expensive project than it should have been.He was flexible with changes even until the crew arrived.

Our 2nd interaction was with Jeremy at the home show and he was very pleasant to talk to, very down to earth. He has also been amazing to work with. Cordial, accommodating, kept us informed of everything along the way. The project started and finished on time and budget. No unrealistic promises and therefor no surprises.

Our final interaction was with the Land-Con crew. What a great set of people to show up to your house everyday, full of smiles and pride in their work. Our team was headed by Ron and supported by Minor. Lovely lovely folks.

To the entire Land-Con team - THANK YOU! If anyone ever needs to see what work was done, come on by and we'd be happy to show you.

Hey Namita,

Sorry for the late response here, things have been crazy busy this year! We're so happy with the finished project at your house, and we are thrilled that you are enjoying it too. Its nice to hear that you had a good experience with each and every one of our staff, and we're pleased to know you had a good experience working with us. Thank you for the awesome review and all the photos. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Choosing Land con was one of my best decisions made till date. You people have succeeded in creating a perfect deck this summer. I must say your guys are quick and professional and pretty responsive at each and every stage of the project. Honestly, I haven't expected such a top notch services at first, but after having a word with your expert somewhere I knew you people would strive hard to go beyond mine expectations. Thanks a lot, Land-Con, it was a pleasure hiring you.

Job Price

Thank you so much for the great review. We are so happy you are enjoying your new deck.

Megan  in Toronto

We were looking for a company to build our pool and create a place to enjoy the short Summers for about a year. We came across Land Con through a referral, they were very professional and were very fast to respond to any changes in the contract.
The workmanship was great, we were informed at every stage of the project. The cleaning of the road and tiding everything up every night before going home, really made us feel comfortable with our neighbors. Really glad we chose Land Con

Job Price

Thanks so much for the great review!

Jen L.

So happy with Landcon and the job they did on our backyard! Broke up old concrete pool surround and replaced with beautiful, modern stone. Connected to a new patio with built in BBQ area and pergola. Jeremy and Ofer and the guys were a pleasure to work with. Our backyard looks like it's out of a magazine. Especially the landscape lighting!

Hi Jen,
We really appreciate that you took the time to give us a review. It was a pleasure working with you guys, hope you enjoy the new backyard this summer!!

Eli A.

Land-Con made an interlock patio/deck in my backyard. The patio/deck from one side of my fence to the other and it has a shape to it. Also, we did took the grass out at the side of the house and also did an interlock walkway. At the front, we made a very nice front garden made out of stone. Beautiful job, very satisfied and will defiantly recommend!!

Hi Eli,
Thanks for the great review. It was great working with you and your wife,
We hope that you will get a lot of enjoyment from your new landscaping.

Jennifer

I met land con at the home show last year. They did all the landscaping for the dream house I was quite impressed so when I called Jeremy one of the partners at land con when I dealt with him he was extremely professional. Took the time to explain different Options of ideas with me and choices of stone. Once we came up with a plan he had is landscape designer create our ideas on paper through there software that uses my survey so it makes the design and measurements more precise to give me an actual vision on what it will look like. His workers were great and friendly. I love how Jeremy came to overlook job through out the week to ensure his workers were on track for timeline. The final product was amazing I received many compliments and people asking for there number to have there landscaping done as well.. I definetly would recommend this company ..

Hi Jennifer,
We really appreciate the review you wrote,
We hope you will get a lot of use out of the back yard. Take care.

noam

The Landcon team was a pleasure to work with from the design stages all the way to the completion of the project.the workmanship and the eye for detail was very impressive. we will definitely recommend them. Thanks again for the beautiful back yard. We can't wait to enjoy it this summer.

Hi Noam,
We really appreciate the time you took to give our company such a great review. Hope you guys have a great summer!!

More about Land-Con Ltd

WHY CHOOSE US?

DEVOTED TO EXCELLENCE
With twenty years' experience beautifying properties in the GTA, Land-Con prides itself on honesty, integrity and satisfaction in a job well done. Our projects receive industry wide recognition for outstanding quality, professionalism and customer satisfaction.

ACCOMPLISHED TEAM
Active Member of Landscape Ontario and Bild. ICPI and NCMA certified. Techno-Bloc Pro installer. Permacon Pro installer. 2016 Winner of 2 Landscape Awards of Excellence. At Land-Con, our principles, passion and reputation speak for themselves. Our valued clients will agree; excellence in project management, coupled with our highly qualified management and crew are second to none.

COMPASSIONATE CARE
We build to capture and reflect the unique vision our clients trust us to create while abiding to strict standards and timelines. We value your expectations and opinion and respect the importance of budget guidelines. The job site will always be left cleaned up and tidy and ready for next day construction. We respect your property and will be courteous and considerate of you and your neighbors.

AFTER CARE
At Land-con we believe that after a project is completed the aftercare with our customers is just as important as any part of the project. If at any time after the project is completed, you have any questions or concerns we are here to help. We back our workmanship with a five year extended warranty. This warranty is transferable if you happen to sell your home within the five year period. Our top priority is customer service. We take pride in providing courteous prompt responses to all clients past and current.

ABOUT THE OWNERS

Growing up together for the past 30 years, Ofer Winkler and Jeremy Lerner have formed a strong friendship which naturally became a great partnership. They have both been in the landscape industry since 1997 giving each of them over 20 years experience in this industry. Each one brings to the table their specialized onsite experience, and combined with their in class courses that they have attended over the years, makes them a team like no other. Ofer and Jeremy have a passion for the landscape industry and each project they built over the years, which gives each home owner their own unique experience. Their mission and vision is to give every home owner and project they build the attention and time they deserve. This has made Land-Con a well-respected company by home owners, suppliers and even competitors around the GTA. Together, they are an award winning team that transforms their clients' vision into reality, while providing professional services that meet the budget and time line.