HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Scarborough  >  A Marco Plumbing Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

11pm at night and suddenly no water was coming out of any of our hot water taps. I called several "24/7" plumbers on the Home Stars site, only to find that they weren't actually 24/7. However, a person from Marco immediately picked up the phone, and promised someone within an hour. And an hour later, Mat showed up. He worked efficiently to find the source of the problem (there was a sediment buildup in the copper leading in to the hot water tank), and within an hour, problem solved. He also fixed our kitchen sink faucet, which for the first time since I can remember now has decent water pressure. I was very happy with the service.

Job Price

Thank you very much fir taking the time to right a review

Donald Sidey in North York
1 review Pickering, ON

Our Kitchen drain clogged, creating no usable sink or dishwasher. I spent a day with a rented snake, and You tube video instruction, but to no avail. Called Marco Plumbing, and a rep arrived within an hour. He was polite, and knew his trade. In less than an hour, pipes were unclogged, and we were back in business. Than you.

JD in Pickering
1 review Burnaby, BC

Had a big clog in my tub drain which I tried clearing myself and ended up damaging the drain causing a leak. It happened in the evening and Marco Plumbing was here the next morning to fix it. The technician Mat called me to let me know he would be at my place within 30 mins which was greatly appreciated. Mat came and did his thing and was very professional. He wore boot guards and cleaned up after he finished. He explained what he needed to do and completed the job in a couple hours. I would highly recommend Marco Plumbing and Mat if you have any plumbing issues.

Rose in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Matt came in with boots covers to protect my floors and he even cleaned up! That's customer service. He also was very accommodating with my annoying questions and even checked the water pressure in my other bathroom. Thanks Matt!

Heather
1 review Whitby, ON

We needed my sons ensuite bathroom redone after we bought the house a few yearr ago as the shower was old and starting to show signs of mold so I called Marco Plumbing to give us an estimate and start the work. I am very pleased with the job, they were always friendly and kept the place neat. I am sure my son is going to be so happy with his new bathroom and his Bluetooth speaker fan. Thanks guys the bathroom looks amazing!

Always a pleasure

CR - Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

My initial contact with this company was excellent - fast return call and appointment set quickly. I asked for an average price to fix issues such as mine and I was given an hourly rate plus parts used. I was alerted way in advance of a delay and was told when to expect him. Mat arrived on time, assessed the two toilets, advised me what the problem was and replaced the "very old" pieces in my tank with updated ones. Since I have plans to do bathroom reno in the spring, I didn't want to replace my toilets yet, so Mat adjusted my water level to help me save on water cost. Coincidentally, last week I was told by my water company that my water consumption was higher than the average and was asked to check for leaks. I have older, bigger tanks and really appreciated the cost saving measure.

I should also mention that I usually call 3 companies on homestars for any job I need completed. For this job, A Marco was the most reasonable with the fastest turn-around for my return call.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mat and A Marco Plumbing. I will use your company again if I every need plumbing services

Happy Holidays!
CRiley

Jackie in Orangeville
1 review Whitby, ON

I have used Marco plumbing twice in the last 4 months. Both times they completed the job and informed me of everything they did. Very easy to deal with pleasant and on time.
I will be using their services again in the future.

Linda from Whitby
4 reviews Whitby, ON

I called A Marco Plumbing in the morning and was pleasantly surprised when they told me they would come in the afternoon even if it was not an emergency. The receptionist gave me a quote for pricing which I really appreciated because I knew beforehand how it would approximately cost. The work was done efficiently and the plumber was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions.
Thank you so much for your service. It was really appreciated.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Linda. We always appreciate feedback form our customers.

Damian  in Oshawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Phil from Marco plumbing was great, I called the head office after the city shut off the mains water. Phil called to say he was on his way. Once he arrived the work was done professionally and quickly.
I asked about another issue and he was helpful and gave some good advice.

Job Price

We are always happy to hear from our customers. Your feedback means a lot and helps us to ensure we are doing everything possible to satisfy our customers.

Tamara Lagasse from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

A Marco helped me so much! I had brand new toilets installed last week and we have been having issues with them since. I wasn't able to have the store repair them because they didn't install them.
I called A Marco and explained the situation they immediately knew what to do, scheduled me the next morning. Arrived on time with a prior courtesy call to let me know the time, and were courteous, knowledgeable and super friendly!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your review. Nothing makes us happier than knowing we are doing a good job for our customers.

More about A Marco Plumbing Ltd.

Marco Plumbing is a well-respected, full-service plumbing company servicing both residential and commercial clients in the Whitby, Scarborough, Durham and Toronto Area. A highly service-oriented company, Marco Plumbing’s team of fully licensed, professional plumbers draws on shared experience, expertise, and commitment to quality to deliver worry-free plumbing services to homeowners, commercial businesses, and property managers.

Mark Fermo, owner and founder of Marco Plumbing, leads the award-winning and reputable company with a focus on providing unmatched customer service. With over 20 years of professional plumbing experience, Mark is backed by a team of experienced, reliable, fully licensed and insured, professional plumbers who proudly wear the Marco Plumbing uniform.

As Durham’s most affordable plumbing company, Marco Plumbing has raised the bar for plumber and drain services in Whitby, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa and Toronto and the surrounding areas for over 10 years.