Formerly 360 Wildlife Control Inc
3-16 Sims Crescent Richmond Hill ON L4B 2P1

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Brilliex Pest Control

Garr in Toronto
Garr in Toronto

Raccoon protection

July 2022 called Brilliex about a family of raccoons always camping out under my deck for the last several years. Ray was very pleasant on the phone and explained the possible options. He sent out Leonardo to conduct an assessment the very next morning. After agreeing to the quote and work, Leo went to work right away. Leo was very pleasant and hard working. Best of all one of the raccoons actually came out while Leo was installing the last of the screening and one-way door. We were very pleased with the outcome, and we feel so relieved that we won't have to worry that the critters will scurry under the deck while we're eating/BBQing.

So Glad to hear your experience with our company was positive. We appreciate your business.

Victor
Victor

Bee Hive/Nest Removal

Excellent same day service for bee nest/hive removal. The problem is quickly and professionally resolved. We can move forward with our renovation project without any further delay. Thank you very much.

Thanks so much for sharing you experience with us.

R. Morrow
R. Morrow

Brilliex Pest Control

I called Brilliex Pest Control and they were at my home in an hour. They handled the job quickly and effeciently. I was impressed by the professionalism and positive attititude. I would highly recommend this service.

Thank you for your great review of Brilliex Pest Control. We appreciate it.

Satisfied
Satisfied
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bees in lawnmower

I called Brilliex and within the hour Ray the owner of the company came. He was pleasant, helpful and respectful at all times. He completed the task eliminated bees from inside my lawnmower and even cut my lawn so I wouldnt have to go outside while stray bees were still around.. completely guaranteed should the issue not be completely resolved. I would recommend his company anytime to anyone who might need his services Thanks Ray

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate it.

Private User reviews King City, ON

Nest removal

I am very happy with the service provided by Brilliex and Ray. Birds built a nest in the awning, just above the deck. There were lots of straws and small branches on the deck as well; it looked as if birds were planning to make another nest on the deck itself. I called Brilliex on Friday afernoon and Ray arrived the next day, removed the nest and cleaned the deck and awning. Ray found no birds in the nest. It was all done professionally, quickly and efficently. I was also glad to see that my invoice was e-mailed to me indicating that payment was processed. I sometimes find that I have to remind contractors to issue invoice, therefore I was also impressed with digital part of Briliex service. I'll gladly recommend Brilliex to my friends. Thank you again, Ray.

Nap
Nap

Squirrel and Bird Removal

Had a great experience with Brilliex. The original service call was to removal squirrels that have found a way into our attic through our roof, however, upon their inspection of the entire roof, they also found a nest of baby birds as well. Our service tech Leonardo was extremely professional and did a great job removing these animals in a humane manner. He went above and beyond to ensure we were totally satisfied. I would highly recommend him if anyone else have similar issues with their property. Thank you!

Thank you Nap for your review of our technician Leonardo. We appreciate your business.

Kalwant from King City
Kalwant from King City
4 reviews King City, ON

Removal of squirrels behind soffits

I have used Brillex several times in recent years, this time it was for animals in the roof/attic/soffits. Ray who is very knowledgeable with regard to pest and animal control arrived the next day to perform the service. This time the issue was squirrels who had made home behind the soffits. Ray reinstalled the facia (which had been blown off by the storm and installed a one-way-door system allowing the squirrels to be removed. The work was done very professionally for less than the price quoted over the phone. Ray also treated a mice issue in the garage with no additional charge. Brillex has always provided high quality service whenever I have needed their services.

Thank you for your great review.

Vjola
Vjola
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent service

Excellent service. The company was quick to reply and send someone in the same day. They sent Leonardo who was extremely professional, cared about my problem, and did a great job at solving it. Would strongly recommend.

Thank you Vjola for your business and great review. We appreciate it very much.

E.M.
E.M.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Squirrels in the attic!

I got prompt and professional service from Ray and Sam. They identified the potential problem areas
around the house, explained their potential work to seal the affected areas.
After providing us with a very reasonable quote, we decided to commit to them to do the work.
They not only did the work professionally, but also sealed an extra vent that wasn't part of the quote.
Ray also checked our attic to ensure that our squirrel problem was resolved- He has also made follow up calls to ensure that our problem was resolved - That's what I would call: "service"
I would highly recommend Brilliex to family, friends and colleagues without any hesitation!
An all around stellar service at a reasonable price!

Thank you so much for your candid review. It was our pleasure serving you. Don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

Firdaus
Firdaus

Beware customers

I had a racoon problem in my attic and called Brilliex Pest Control to fix the issue. I was quoted $350 for racoon removal on the phone by one 'Sam' who came to do the job. I ended up paying almost double and continued to have the racoon problem. Sam blamed me for 'trying to save money' by fixing only one hole/opening instead of two. Why would a customer pay double to fix one opening, if they were told otherwise? I ended up having to call another company as the racoon issue remained unresolved after Brilliex had come in. I have filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau, and Sam told me 'BBB cannot do anything.'
Customers BEWARE! Don't let your good money go to waste. Once you pay them, there's nothing you can do. The good reviews on google don't mean anything. Just a way to get customers in.

Hi Firdaus,
It is unfortunate that you feel this way. On the first visit, we explained everything to your husband. You were not there to hear the conversation. We actually installed a one way door for $350 and gave the option to your husband to also secure a junction right by the entry hole for $150 to prevent an obvious potential entry point in the future which he agreed. We also secured about 10 feet of soffit in the immediate area for FREE ($300 value) to make sure the raccoon can't get back in from that area. Which it didn't. It made a hole on the other side of your house through a pot light. You contacted us at that point, which we showed up right on the appointment date. We saw the new hole and secured it for you AT NO EXTRA CHARGE ($150 Value). Once we left, not even 24 hours after you left us this review. Our company has been providing great service for over 14 years which you can confirm by hundreds of 5star reviews. We stand behind our work as we did in your case. Everything was explained the first day and you were happy when you got the discount.

More about Brilliex Pest Control

Brilliex Pest Control Inc provides professional pest control and wildlife removal services in Richmond Hill, Toronto, North York, Thornhill, Vaughan, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton, Ajax, Aurora, Newmarket and GTA. We focus on safe and environmentally friendly solutions to your pest problems.

WILDLIFE REMOVAL SERVICES:

• Cockroach Extermination
• Spider Control
• Mice Extermination
• Rat Extermination

Every service job includes a comprehensive inspection. Our specialist determines the best plan of action for each individual problems. After removal, we make sure the pest does not return.

WHY CHOOSE US?
Licensed & Insured
Great Rates
Same Day Service
Experienced Technicians
Great Reviews

SHOP ONLINE
Need a one way door? visit our online store anytime https://abctraps.com