Handyman Connection Red Deer

Victoria D
Victoria D
1 review Red Deer, AB

Laundry room plumbing job

From talking to Kelly on the phone to Sean G showing up within the hour, it was awesome!! He was very professional and explained what steps he was taking. I was very comfortable with him in my home and will definitely use this service and highly recommend it to friends!!

We are so glad that Sean delivered amazing service completing the requested jobs and made sure you were pleased with the outcome. All of us in the office want to say thank you for the nice words and the positive interaction you had from booking the appointment to the execution. Our goal is to make sure everyone who calls the office is happy and given the best service.

Julian in Toronto
Julian in Toronto
0 reviews Ponoka, AB

Garage entry door adjustment

This is the second time I've used them and an excellent job was done each time.
The contractor was competent and efficient. He was also on time. Cleaned up the site

Gerald kelly  from Red Deer
Gerald kelly from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

install 2 small sets of temporary steps and 2 small railings.

My wife and - I unable to walk without a walking frame because of a car accident - called in Handyman. Our son was present with us when he came and after it was determined that we required 2 small sets of steps; one for the side entrance to the house; the other into the sunken living room that the price would be $1200.00. My son agreed. ( I know - we through him also agreed) The final bill for labour was $1319.69. The bill for materials was $273.00. A total of $1592.69. I believe this is an exorbitant amount for size of this job and I further believe that the handyman on the job thought that it would be a insurance claim ( which it isn't ) hence the inflated costs. We contacted the Red Deer office because in the estimate was the installation of grab bars in our bathrooms which he decided he could not do. We asked for a refund on the $1319.69 estimate but we were refused but offered a $50.00 voucher applicable on the next job we requested with Handyman. We have been frequent users of Handyman here in Red Deer but no longer nor will recommend Handyman to our friends. We decline the offer.

Truthfully,

Gerald and Louise Kelly,
40 Nyman Cres, Red Deer, AB T4P 1Z6
Ph. 403 348 8199

More about Handyman Connection Red Deer

Does your home need a handyman? Handyman Connection makes it simple for you to make your home everything you want it to be. More productive, more functional, more beautiful. For every need that might arise, we are committed to providing you with dependable and skilled craftsmen, great customer service, and ...
Looking for Handyman Services pros in Red Deer?