David Audio & Video Installations

Reviews for David Audio & Video Installations

Kingsley in Toronto
Kingsley in Toronto

TV, Audio, Video Home Theatre

Was looking on Google for a company that could address my Home Theatre needs. Had a system that worked, but not the way I wanted nor could be serviced when I needed it. Found, David Audio Video Installations in my search, read their advertisement and it caught 100% of my attention - exactly what I wanted. Called, an appointment was made and David arrived with his bags of tools and tricks. We had a discussion about my current system and what I felt it needed and what I wanted to see. David listened - an important thing in his business. He did not touch a thing but listened to what I was saying. Then summarized what he thought he heard and decided on a plan of action. He provided me with a quote on dollars and time and off he went to perform his magic. One of the things I wanted to see was a neater way of dealing with the presentati​o​​n of all the wires that provide the effects I wanted. he tidied that up as well. He went away, ordered some equipmen​​​​t and when it arrived, set a time and date for a return visit. Arrived on time went straight to work and Mr. Perfection as I was now calling him. After about two hours, everything was as we had discussed, work area all cleaned up and ready to p[rvide a test of his work for me. I was not disappointed. Following his installation visit, I found the need to discuss a couple​ of operational things and he was only too happy to do so via e-mail. I have only been up and ​running with ​the new structure a couple of weeks but am satisfied that I got good value for the money I spen​t . You too will not go wrong with not only having him listen to your ne​eds but also obtaining a quote. If you award him the job, sit back and let him do his thing. He is on time, within his budget and delivering what you told him you wanted to achieve. It's as simple as that with his service.

Thank you Kingsley for taking the time to write such a detailed review!
Greatly appreciated!

Matt
Matt

TV and system install

David installed a wall-mounted TV, universal remote and other components (Apple TV, Bluray) in our new house. He was extremely thorough in his work spending the time he needed to get our equipment set up properly. I especially appreciated his professionalism and attention to detail.

When we had a problem with our remote, he came by and spent the time to troubleshoot the issue and find a solution. Remote works great now!

I would recommend David to anyone looking for quality, thorough AV installation.

Thankyou Matt for the review.....I really appreciate it!

david a.
david a.

setup of audio visual systems

Helped me choose receiver and connected my equipment. Made suggestions for better placement of units. Organized and left everything tidy and clean.

Thanks David!

JC
JC

AV Installation

David was highly professional and knowledgable and thorough. He did a great job on our AV remote install and we're really happy with our new setup.

Many thanks JC for the review.

Replacement TV system

As a technological know-nothing, I clearly needed professional help setting up a new TV and sound system to replace my 13-year-old tube TV. Someone who'd assess my situation, suggest new components, then - most important - chase around town to get those components and install them attractively in a specific space. I haven't the time, patience or the expertise to do all that myself. Reading HomeStars reviews, David seemed like my kind of pro. He's a one-man operation. He came, he measured, he suggested components, he quoted price and - when I agreed - he went out and did it, professionally, on time, and agreeably - always keeping me informed on what he was doing and why. All the components controlled by one remote, on which he gave me a long, hands-on lesson on how to operate. Actually, as I'm kinda slow when it comes to technology, he gave me the lesson three (3) times. I think I've got the hang of it now - it's not all that difficult. Was it all worth the money? I don't know - I didn't comparison shop. David seemed like the right choice to do what I wanted and I was prepared to pay for his expertise. Altogether, a satisfying experience.

Thanks so much for the detailed review!
Greatly appreciated.

Taylor C in Old Toronto
Taylor C in Old Toronto

Large flatscreen and soundbar mount

David was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and professional throughout the entire process - from our initial conversations on the phone, right through to his time at our condo completing the install. My wife and I were thrilled with the finished product and we would highly recommend him to anyone who asks.

Thank you Taylor, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for me!

basement gym tv/sound

David came by and thoughtfully addressed the problem, systematically tested all our components. Offered a repair vs replacement without pushing and did a great job with our system. Everything works now and finally able to watch tv on the treadmill again!

Thank you taking the time to write a review....greatly appreciated!

Robert L.
Robert L.

Audio Vidio Installation

David’s service could not have been better!!!! Prompt, clean,meticulous,courteous,caring,attentive,AND friendly!!!! Not only are his fees very reasonable the work done was PERFECT!! I even took the friend who recommended him out to dinner as a “thank you”.

Thank you Robert for the review....I really appreciate it!

TV & Audio Set up

We recently went through extensive renovations in our home. We had all of the equipment needed for our TV & Sonos audio systems but had no idea how to reconnect everything after the renovations. I was worried that my project would be too small to interest any technician. David came to our home & set up our systems to work even better than before. In addition to this, all of the wiring was beautifully organized & well labelled. He put much thought & care into the project and was a pleasure to work with through the process. We highly recommend David for any TV & Audio work needed in your home.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for me....greatly appreciated!

Trevor G.
Trevor G.

TV Mounting

I asked David to mount a couple TVs for us in our new home. David was very professional and got back to us promptly every time, and took the time to understand our needs before starting the job. You can tell David takes every project seriously, big or small, and we would trust him to help us with any A/V project for our home. We're very glad we called David.

Thank you Trevor for your review.
Appreciate you taking the time to write one.

More about David Audio & Video Installations

Home Theater, Home Theatre

I have a registered and insured business dedicated to offering reasonably priced and professional audio/video installations catered to your needs and budget. I specialize in small (no job is too small) to mid size jobs....from mounting a TV, for example, to installing a complete home theater system. I will gladly install your existing equipment, if that is all you need, or select and purchase everything for you and then install it. If all you want is new equipment without installation assistance, I can help you select it from my suppliers and just deliver it to your door. I offer good quality home theatre, TV and stereo equipment, as well as cables. I am a conscientious, certified and experienced electronic systems installer. I am reliable, prompt and thorough and I treat your home with care. My installation fee is reasonable. I have suppliers who offer excellent prices on equipment and cables....whatever is needed for your installation. For a free consultation, please call me at 647-770-5292. I service Toronto and the GTA. My hours are flexible and my website is www.davidavi.ca

Home Theater
Any needed audio/video equipment such as TV's, receivers, speakers, blue ray players, CD players, etc.
Complete home theatre systems installations and setting up of your equipment for best picture and sound. Simple hook ups of basic components. Equipment and cabling upgrading. Personalized wide ranging service from installing equipment you already own to a more comprehensive service....if you don't have any equipment and want someone to take care of everything for you, I can personally select, purchase, transport and set up your equipment in your home (or just deliver equipment to your door if that's all you need). Making your equipment as easy to operate as possible by providing a tutorial and the option of having a single user friendly universal remote programmed. Integrating your system inconspicuously into your room or making it stand out....having wires looking tidy. Smaller sized pre-wires.
A wide selection of quality, brand named equipment
2010
An invoice for the equipment purchased is always provided for manufacturer warranty purposes.
Cash or cheque. It is possible to use a credit card for payment of audio/video equipment purchased.
My business is registered and insured.
Certification in low voltage electronics residential and commercial installations
NO JOB IS TOO SMALL!
PROJECT RATE
Hourly Rate Package prices available based on specific job project requests
Manufacturer warranties on audio/video equipment are always honoured