David Audio & Video Installations

HomeStars  >  Home Theater in Toronto  >  David Audio & Video Installations

Reviews for David Audio & Video Installations

Taylor C in Old Toronto
Taylor C in Old Toronto

Large flatscreen and soundbar mount

David was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and professional throughout the entire process - from our initial conversations on the phone, right through to his time at our condo completing the install. My wife and I were thrilled with the finished product and we would highly recommend him to anyone who asks.

Thank you Taylor, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for me!

basement gym tv/sound

David came by and thoughtfully addressed the problem, systematically tested all our components. Offered a repair vs replacement without pushing and did a great job with our system. Everything works now and finally able to watch tv on the treadmill again!

Thank you taking the time to write a review....greatly appreciated!

Robert L.
Robert L.

Audio Vidio Installation

David’s service could not have been better!!!! Prompt, clean,meticulous,courteous,caring,attentive,AND friendly!!!! Not only are his fees very reasonable the work done was PERFECT!! I even took the friend who recommended him out to dinner as a “thank you”.

Thank you Robert for the review....I really appreciate it!

TV & Audio Set up

We recently went through extensive renovations in our home. We had all of the equipment needed for our TV & Sonos audio systems but had no idea how to reconnect everything after the renovations. I was worried that my project would be too small to interest any technician. David came to our home & set up our systems to work even better than before. In addition to this, all of the wiring was beautifully organized & well labelled. He put much thought & care into the project and was a pleasure to work with through the process. We highly recommend David for any TV & Audio work needed in your home.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for me....greatly appreciated!

Trevor G.
Trevor G.

TV Mounting

I asked David to mount a couple TVs for us in our new home. David was very professional and got back to us promptly every time, and took the time to understand our needs before starting the job. You can tell David takes every project seriously, big or small, and we would trust him to help us with any A/V project for our home. We're very glad we called David.

Thank you Trevor for your review.
Appreciate you taking the time to write one.

perrydiiorio in Ajax
perrydiiorio in Ajax
1 review Pickering, ON

HOME THATRE INSTALLATION

I am an audiophile and have some good quality 5.1 equipment - Pioneer Elite, ATC Speakers, expensive cables and interconnects. I pride myself in doing my own set-ups. Since moving to my new place, with a new set-up/configuration I was unable to get everything connected properly - Blu Ray Image but no 5.1 sound, or sound and no image etc..

David came in and meticulously identified all cables, interconnects and equipment. He set everything up, including a complicated speaker cable set-up with tight spade/banana plugs touching. he isolated the speaker cable connections with electrical tape to stop the shorting from the cables touching at the slightest movement of the amp. He identified everything, did the complete on-screen set-up, did the room acoustic tuning via the microphone to set up the speaker sound/volume properly for 5.1.
All in one afternoon. he did not rush and did not leave until everything was properly done. Just as important he set-up everything to be easily accessible in the future, for changes and upgrades. After months of frustration I am now enjoying my CD/DVD-Audio? Blu-Ray collection of 1200 titles. THANK YOU DAVE - A TRUE PROFESSIONAL

Thank you Perry for the great detailed review.....really appreciate it!

HR from Toronto
HR from Toronto

Wall mount 2 TVs

A true professional. David was an absolute pleasure to have around and get the work done right the first time. He was thorough and cleaned up all the mess. He was very knowledgeable and trustworthy. If you need any one to do this type of work please stop messing around with the rest; I know I will be rehiring him for all my AV needs.

Thank you HR for taking the time to write a review for me......I really appreciate it!
Makes me feel great that you were pleased with everything.

Kathy in Mississauga
Kathy in Mississauga

Multiple TV ‘s and sound system install

David is a real pro. He asked questions so he had a good idea what I was looking for and what additional equipment I needed. He came on time and with all the parts required to do the install.
Now I have the best sound and picture. David was worth every penny. I would highly recommend him anytime.

Thanks Kathy for the great feedback......I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for me!

David Tanner in Niagara Falls
David Tanner in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

TV Media Room design and build

After downsizing into a townhouse, we bought a 65" 4G TV and had no idea how to get the best of everything from it. Dave's ideas, knowledge, experience and meticulous workmanship made our new family room the best media centre we've ever had with sound and picture quality and ease of use second to none. I have no hesitation in recommending Dave to anyone who wants to get it done right the first time. Thanks Dave!

Thank you David for taking the time to write a review for me.....and a great one at that!
Appreciate it.

geet.dhillon in Toronto
geet.dhillon in Toronto

Playroom TV Installation

We recently setup a playroom for our son in our basement and wanted to install a TV for entertainment but save space by mounting it on our wall. David factored in the use, need, and budget thoughtfully and helped us with the best option and installation. I'm glad we came across him, and would be happy to call him again.

Thank you Geet for taking the time to write a review for me....I appreciate it!

More about David Audio & Video Installations

Home Theater, Home Theatre

I have a registered and insured business dedicated to offering reasonably priced and professional audio/video installations catered to your needs and budget. I specialize in small (no job is too small) to mid size jobs....from mounting a TV, for example, to installing a complete home theater system. I will gladly install your existing equipment, if that is all you need, or select and purchase everything for you and then install it. If all you want is new equipment without installation assistance, I can help you select it from my suppliers and just deliver it to your door. I offer good quality home theatre, TV and stereo equipment, as well as cables. I am a conscientious, certified and experienced electronic systems installer. I am reliable, prompt and thorough and I treat your home with care. My installation fee is reasonable. I have suppliers who offer excellent prices on equipment and cables....whatever is needed for your installation. For a free consultation, please call me at 647-770-5292. I service Toronto and the GTA. My hours are flexible and my website is www.davidavi.ca

Home Theater
Any needed audio/video equipment such as TV's, receivers, speakers, blue ray players, CD players, etc.
Complete home theatre systems installations and setting up of your equipment for best picture and sound. Simple hook ups of basic components. Equipment and cabling upgrading. Personalized wide ranging service from installing equipment you already own to a more comprehensive service....if you don't have any equipment and want someone to take care of everything for you, I can personally select, purchase, transport and set up your equipment in your home (or just deliver equipment to your door if that's all you need). Making your equipment as easy to operate as possible by providing a tutorial and the option of having a single user friendly universal remote programmed. Integrating your system inconspicuously into your room or making it stand out....having wires looking tidy. Smaller sized pre-wires.
A wide selection of quality, brand named equipment
2010
An invoice for the equipment purchased is always provided for manufacturer warranty purposes.
Cash or cheque. It is possible to use a credit card for payment of audio/video equipment purchased.
My business is registered and insured.
Certification in low voltage electronics residential and commercial installations
NO JOB IS TOO SMALL!
PROJECT RATE
Hourly Rate Package prices available based on specific job project requests
Manufacturer warranties on audio/video equipment are always honoured