Squeak Knights By Silent Floor Solutions

Reviews for Squeak Knights By Silent Floor Solutions

Anne Parsonage in Richmond Hill
Anne Parsonage in Richmond Hill

Silencing staircase and floors

I hired Silent Floor Solutions to try to silence the extremely noisy creaky staircase in my house, as well as some areas of second and third floor hallways. The customer service was outstanding. It was clear to me from the beginning that the top priority for Lev (the owner of the company) is to do the best most high-quality job possible for his customer. Then i was amazed to find that this professional giving attitude also carried over to his employees who came to do the job, and who displayed the same dedication, pride, and professionalism. So now my staircase is much much quieter than before ... it's like a miracle that the problem is gone. And to top it off, in spite of the fact that my staircase had several issues about it which rendered it a more difficult and complicated case (Lev came on site the first day to work with the employees to invent/devise a method to solve the special case), nevertheless, he still simply charged me the regular price per stair. I am a very happy customer. Silent Floor Solutions is a top quality company.

Kevin D.
Kevin D.

Stopping floors from squeaking

Lev and his team are professional, courteous, punctual, methodical, tidy, reliable, and most importantly - effective. My old wood floors no longer squeak - and the work is guaranteed for a year. My floors are a dark colour and no evidence of the work is visible. I plan to have Lev and his team return to work on other floor areas I had originally chosen not to address. I wish all trades were as easy to deal with. I strongly recommend them.

Thank you for the good words!
We really appreciate your feedback and hope to help you in a future.

Danylo Dmytrasz from Burlington
Danylo Dmytrasz from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Squeaky bathroom floor

After booking an appointment with Silent Floor Solutions, Lev came by and diagnosed the problem immediately. The problem was how the tub interacted with the floor, Lev was able to temporarily correct the problem. After booking a follow up appointment the fix was made permanent.

Sharon from Toronto
Sharon from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

remove squeak from high traffic area

I just had the job completed and the service was outstanding. The crew arrived on time, were very clean, duration of the job was accurate and so far the main squeaks are gone. Although I did find this service pricey, the salesman was not push and suggested breaking the job into affordable sections starting with the most problem area. I will be arranging part two in the summer to continue this process in other parts of my home.

Marc from Brampton
Marc from Brampton

Fixing Squeaky Noises in the House

We had squeaky noises bothering us in our houses and have tried in vain to have them fixed several times in the past. After reading several good reviews about the company "Silent Floor Solutions" on the Homestars web site, we engaged that company for assistance.

Lev from Silent Floor Solutions was dispatched to our house the next day for an assessment and he thoroughly and convincingly explained the cause for our squeaky noises. We then signed a repair contract with Silent Floor Solutions which spent only one day to fix all our squeaky noises in the house to our full satisfaction. We now know who to call whenever squeaky noises are detected in our houses and we will definitely recommend Silent Floor Solutions to all our friends who have squeaky noise problems.

Sasha from Toronto
Sasha from Toronto

Squeaky Floor Repair

Thanks, Squeaky Floor Repair! I got my problem completely fixed in couple hours after unsuccessful attempts with other contractors during weeks. The case was really tricky and nobody promised 100% results until I called Squeaky Floor Repair. It was a thorough professional service with a result truly guaranteed. Well done!

Slava from Richmond Hill
Slava from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

House floor

I user Silent Floor Solutions twice to fix the squeaky old hardwood floors in our hall and bedrooms. We moved to another location and Silent Floor Solutions fixed the squeaky old hardwood floors in our 2nd floor bedroom as well. A usually, the work was initially to be completed in one day, but it took a second visit to ensure everything was done perfect. I would highly recommend this company and use them again, if necessary.

Sandy
Sandy

Stop Hardwood Floor Squeaks

Silent Floor Solutions fixed the squeaky old hardwood floors in our 2nd floor hall and bedroom. To do this they drill many tiny holes. One year later, I can see all the holes - they are darker than the surrounding wood. You have to look closely and probably wouldn't notice if you weren't looking for them. I'm not sure what could have been done differently to avoid this.
Apart from this, the floors don't squeak, and the work was done promptly and professionally.

Brian Mifsud from Old Toronto
Brian Mifsud from Old Toronto

Whole Home De-Squeeked

We had the main floor and upstairs of our 1930's Toronto home de-squeeked. The noise was becoming unbearable, and so we hired Silent Floor Solutions. They were very professional, timely and courteous. The project took 5 whole days to complete. They offered to come back a few weeks later if I found any spots to be a bit noisy still and they did return free of charge. They don't guarantee 100% squeak free, and they can't. Unless you truly pull up all the flooring and fix what's below it, they do the best they can. They do guarantee around 75-90% better than it was. Our home was one of the noisiest they said (my cat made it squeak when he walked!), and I'm sure they got rid of probably 85% of the noise.
The only negative we encountered was that our floors were original to the house, so when they marked the flooring with tape (that's how they figure out where to drill) and pulled it up - the finish came up with it and left us with many stripes on the ground. The floors never looked great to begin with, but we will need to fix that a bit. I would suggest perhaps that they try using a chalk pen or something instead so it doesn't happen to anyone else. They did use the 'best kind' of tape for this, but unfortunately my old floors won.

I would recommend this to anyone who is unable to sneak into bed without waking their partner or to anyone who has a basement apartment below them! We're quite happy with the outcome and are hopeful the effects will last a while.

John D. from Burlington
John D. from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Eliminate squeaks in floor

Another contractor suggested I contact Silent Floor Solutions to address concerns I had with squeaking in the main floor (hardwood) of my house.
Throughout the process, everyone that my wife and I dealt with from this company was very pleasant and easy to work with.
During the evaluation visit, everything to be done was outlined. The work was initially to be completed in one day, but it took a second day to ensure everything was perfect.
All in all, the final cost was very reasonable for the work required. Despite my basement being unfinished, the job required a few more holes in my floor than I originally hoped for. That being said, they are not too noticeable (although it may be a concern for some). The squeaking that was targeted for elimination has now been eliminated, and I'm much happier as a result.
I thank everyone I dealt with for being so well mannered and I am glad that you were able to quickly address the few squeaks I had that couldn't be fixed in the first day.

John,
On behalf of Leon and Ilya who worked on your squeaky floor, we want to thank you for your kind words. It makes a big difference to all of us here at Silent Floor Solutions, when we know that we helped someone feel more comfortable in their home.

More about Squeak Knights By Silent Floor Solutions

We Silence your Squeaky Floors and Stairs without Replacement!

If your floor squeaks, we can silence it quickly and painlessly, often in just one day.
Our technology lastingly secures your floor, eliminating squeaks and strengthening its structure. Our process uses adhesives rather than metal fasteners, so the squeaks are guaranteed not to come back!

For details about how we can help stop your squeaky floor, we invite you to our website: http://www.SqueakKnights.com