AMPM Junk Removal

Reviews for AMPM Junk Removal

James &  Christine McGeean in Oshawa
James & Christine McGeean in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Removing junk prior to listing house for sale

We have used ampm numerous times . Once again we called on them to remove clutter and renovation debris as we are selling our house. Rick always responds quickly and is usually available the same day or at least the next day. They are quick, efficient and professional. The price is always fair and doesn't change once you've been given a quote. We are always satisfied with the service we receive.

Thank you James and Christine!
Was nice to see you again .
Best of luck with the sale of your home.
Regards Rick

Mike, Toronto
Mike, Toronto
4 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Junk Removal in Bowmanville, Ontario

As we were doing renovations in our basement. We had a lot of junk to remove.

We hired Rick and his team to come and pick up and take away our old junk.

Rick was very organized. And he was able to quickly remove our stuff.

His staff was friendly, polite and hardworking.

I would recommend Rick wholeheartedly.

Thank You Mike for the wonderful review!
We look forward to helping you in the future !
Regards Rick

Philippe
Philippe
1 review Whitby, ON

Carpets and Reno junk

Requested a quote from homestars, got a call back in 30min. Rick came by within 1hr to look at the items and give me a quote. Great guy by the way. He gave me a decent price and was able to remove the items within 2hrs, even on a long weekend... I really appreciated his flexibility and responsiveness. I highly recommend him and his team. Thumbs up for sure.

Thank you for the great review Philippe!

Shirley in Pickering
Shirley in Pickering
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Piano removal

When I had exhausted all options of donating our piano, we decided to use a junk removal company. There are so many companies, I didn't know who to use. I checked Homestars and decided to give AMPM a call. I also liked what I saw on their website. From the moment I called to inquire about pricing to the time they came, they were really professional. Pricing was competitive. They took great care to make sure that my floors would not be marked up moving such a heavy item. They were really nice guys too. I would definitely use them again.

jcrossley in Whitby
jcrossley in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Garage cleanup

I hired AMPM to clean out a garage that was piled with all sorts of various junk.

Same day service was an understatement, these guys are fast! From the initial phone call to the completion of the job, the guys were efficient, friendly, and professional.

Pricing was definitely fair, and they were upfront about the cost of everything with a free no obligation quote.

We will be using them again, and will recommend to friends and family.

C from Whitby
C from Whitby
5 reviews Stouffville, ON

Junk Removal

We were thrilled with the professional, polite, efficient and reasonably priced service that we received from Rick and his team at AMPM Junk Removal. We live in Whitby and called them for removal of items at an apartment in Stouffville and Rick answered the phone on the first call (he answered every call I made thereafter as well) and he reassured me that he would take the drive to Stouffville to do the job. He was extremely accommodating and worked with our schedule when we were booking. He called the day before to confirm, arrived punctually and then proceeded empty an apartment of items needing disposal. I have to say that he and his team were so polite to us and to others who they passed while doing the job that we were completely impressed. On top of their respectfulness, they were fast, careful and priced very well. If you need to have items removed from your premises be sure to call AMPM Junk Removal, you'll be happy you did.