Rivermede Tiles Contracting Inc.

Tile & Stone Contractors
CONCORD ON L4K1K5
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Concord  >  Rivermede Tiles Contracting Inc.

Review for Rivermede Tiles Contracting Inc.

Faye in Toronto
Faye in Toronto

Marble Installation

Rivermede just finished the marble tiling at our home. My intention for writing this review is to recognize Rivermede for the exceptional level of service and workmanship they provide. I know how difficult it is to find a contractor that you can trust to install marble and I am so glad to have entrusted Severino and Tulio to do the job. I cannot say enough about the quality of the workmanship. The floor was prepped perfectly, the brickwork and diamond patterns cut and placed with a level of precision and symmetry that I have never seen before! Severino and Tulio arrived on time, every day. They even made it out from Woodbridge to the Beaches during two snowstorms! The job was completed exactly when promised. I would not hesitate to refer Rivermede to others, as they are worth every penny! I hope to post pictures of the marble install shortly!

Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Concord?