Carrara Concierge

Lillian in North york
Lillian in North york
2 reviews North York, ON

Home management

Linda and Gayle were lifesavers when I needed assistance with my move. I had broken my arm and needed help with packing, sourcing furniture and other to-do's. On time, on budget and extremely personable. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a professional team for any home related project.

More about Carrara Concierge

Carrara Concierge manages all your home and lifestyle requirements from home maintenance, event coordination, gift sourcing, errand services and much more. Our services save you time – your most precious resource. Stay focused where you excel, and let Carrara Concierge take care of the rest. Our company is the only ...