TECHSYSTEM

Reviews for TECHSYSTEM

Stan in Mississauga
Stan in Mississauga

Ethernet, TV Mount, and OTA Coaxial

Adrian did an amazing job at our house. He ran ethernet from my finished basement to several rooms on multiple floors in our house. The end result was very clean and has greatly improved our internet. He also wall-mounted our tv and did wire concealment. I am really happy with how it looks.

He also suggested ways on improving the state of our existing (and very messy) over-the-air antenna cabling. Without changing our existing ordinary outdoor antenna, he managed to improved our reception from 11 channels to over 20 channels.

Adrian is very knowledgeable and has great workmanship. I was very pleased with the results. If you've been itching to improve your home setup, I would definitely recommend Techsystem to do the job.

Thank you Stan for your great review that you posted for me. I am extremely happy by reading that you are pleased with the installation and troubleshooting.
Adrian - Techsystem Telecommunications

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Structured Wiring Enclosure - see photos before (left) and after (right)

Having been impressed by his exceptional ratings here on Homestars, I contacted Adrian to help with a mess of "cable barf" in the utility room of my relatively new home.

As an IT pro myself I had high expectations of what I wanted to achieve with this project. Adrian punctually came by for a free consultation and offered some great suggestions on how to achieve what I wanted.

I couldn't be happier with the end result - he installed a structured media box with patch panel and like magic made my cable mess logical and organized. He additionally installed a shelf for me and set all my equipment up -- including testing of every Ethernet drop in the house. Thanks to him I was able to achieve cat6 gigabit ethernet speeds everywhere in the house, and was able to reposition my router/access point for more optimal coverage of the house and back yard.

I would heartily recommend Adrian! He is prompt, courteous and his prices are fair. His attention to detail is paramount. Thank you Adrian!

Left: Before. Right: After. (Not pictured: shelf that he installed above).

Thank you so much Mike for taking the time and posting this review. I really appreciate your feedback.
Adrian

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Hdtv antenna installation

Adrian returned all my calls and it was easy to get a quote from him even if we did it over the phone. His explainations were clear. He showed up on time. It wasn't an easy job but he worked efficiently and i'm very happy with the results. He left no mess behind and my electrical box was super organised after his visit. Very knowlegable and excellent trouble shooting skills.

Thank you Martin, I appreciate your feedback and your kind words.

Pui in Vaughan
Pui in Vaughan

Rewiring cables across multiple floors in an old home

I live in an old townhouse where Rogers advised me that the existing coaxial cables are too old and causing issues with my internet and TV. I called TechSystem and resolved my issues within a week.
At first I was hoping no holes would be required as I didn't know what it would do to my renovations. Adrian is very thorough with his work. He spent almost 2 hours to try to find the best approach without having to drill any holes, however since it is an old home it was inevitable. He explained to me the options he tried and why they wouldn't work and this was the only approach left.
I was nervous for having to drill holes, however seeing how careful he was with moving all my old furniture around and how precise and clean his work was I know I was in good hands.
Adrian also made suggestions to move my modem to a more centralized location in the home to get a stronger overall signal then fish a CAT6 cable to my room to keep my current wired setup.
In the end, I had new cables in multiple rooms, a stronger wifi signal across the home, and I didn't even have to clean up after they were done! My internet and TV signals are much better now thanks to Adrian.
I am very satisfied and would definitely call Adrian again for any future services I could get from them!

Thank you Pui. I'm really impressed by your kind words.
I'll see you on your next project.
Techsysyem Telecommunications

Lyne in Brampton
Lyne in Brampton

Customer

I was very happy with Adrian.
He answered my call and was able to come that very afternoon.
We will definitely refer him to our friends and neighbours.
Thank you so much. You made our day.

I appreciate your review.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

75” TV and Soundbar Mount

Adrian and team did a great job putting up my 75” TV and Soundbar. Wire concealment as well. He was very helpful providing his recommendations but was not pushy which was a nice balance. He exceeded our expectations and we will hire him for at least another one to two jobs. Great quality work.

Thank you Sean for your kind words.
Nothing better than seeing from your review that you were satisfied with the service that we provided.
I'll see you soon.

Marek in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
Marek in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA

Ethernet cabling from basement

After years of frustratingly slow and spotty wifi (despite multiple upgrades to routers), I finally decided to run cat6 ethernet cable from the router in the basement to two computers on the main floor, and to our TV, so that they could be directly connected. I contacted Adrian from Techsystem and he did a clean, efficient, and superb job of running the wires throughout a finished basement to three separate wall plates that he installed. The result eliminated numerous wires, is very clean, and I am very pleased with the results. Adrian also installed a small amplifier for my digital antenna, with greatly improved reception. I have recommended Techsystem to friends.

Thank you Marek for this great review. I appreciate your nice words and your recommendation to your friends.

Steve in Newmarket
Steve in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Excellent Job on Cabling

Adrian did an excellent job installing new cabling and a switch in our home. He was professional and thorough. Any holes he had to make were completely clean. The mounting of the switch was beautiful and cables were clearly documented.

I strongly recommend him.

Thank you Steve and I really appreciate your review.

Asim Alam from Toronto
Asim Alam from Toronto

Home Theatre Install

This review is overdue. I purchased a bunch of A/V equipment and a large LED TV to complete my AV room in August 2017. Adrian gave me a competative quote and seemed very reasonable over the phone, plus the reviews he got before seemed to be on point.

Adrian came and got right down to work. He asked me very few questions. I told him optimally what setup I wanted and he made some minor comments and went to work. Adrian worked 8 hours for 3 days on this project. He did not take breaks. He was quiet and clean. He broke my drywall and then repaired the drywall afterward as well as patched holes with no discussion. He was able to mount and install my TV by himself.

In addition, I purchased my own equipment and components and ended up saving about 10K by doing that. My system looks and sounds amazing. I would recommend doing this for anyone planning to do their own room. I was getting quotes for others to by and install easily above 20 k.

Adrian is a quiet person however he is very friendly. He did not bicker or talk to much about price but the price we agreed upon for the work, the wiring, etc was more than fair in my opinion. I would thoroughly recommend Adrian as an AV specialist to my friends and I am planning to hire him to install security cameras around my home.

Thank you for being such a great professional and person.

NOTE: My daughter was very afraid of Adrian because he was tall and cried everytime he came into the house, called him 'the guy'. She is only 2 years old and it was cute.

Thank you Asim for your review. I really appreciate it.

Randy in Markham
Randy in Markham

Re-wiring all of our TV cable connections

We have been having issues with our Rogers TV signal for quite some time where stations were cutting out. It was determined that our current cable was the issue. With greater bandwidth, HD and 4K, the older cables cannot carry these signals efficiently and therefore we decided to replace.
After searching for companies and narrowing down to 2, we went with TechSystem. Some of this decision was because of HomeStars reviews.
Adrian's work was fantastic. NO holes. He had figured out a way of fishing the RG6 shielded cable through our finished basement, his work areas were left clean, and they even vacuumed where they worked. He respected are house.
I would not hesitate to recommend his services, such many others have said. Very professional, problem solver, quality workmanship, on-time and fair price for what your getting.

Thank you very much Randy for taking the time to write us such a great review. I’m glad that you’re very happy with the workmanship and service that we provided.
Adrian - Techsystem Telecommunications

More about TECHSYSTEM

TECHSystem Telecommunications
We are specializing in:
- structured wiring and low voltage cable installation cat5e & cat6, phone jack installation, coaxial TV cable RG6,
- complete home entertainment :
- TV wall mount installation with cables concealed in wall,
- projector installation,
- home theater installation,
- audio system installation,
- quality cable fishing,
- outdoor antenna with free HD channels
- security and surveillance camera systems,
- intercoms and video intercoms,
- fiber optic and fusion splicing,
- troubleshooting, repairs and relocate: phone jacks, ethernet network and cable TV connections.
We are an insured company with more than 15 years experience. The installation will be done professionally with top of the line technology and the best tools.
At your request we will provide for installation: TV wall mounts, projector mounts, glass shelves, HDMI cables, audio optical cables and speaker cables.
For more details in the telecommunications field and pictures please visit our website http://www.techsystem.ca
Our services are available in Toronto, Markham, Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Georgina, Keswick, Bradford, Barrie, Orangeville, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Milton, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby and Oshawa.

[email protected]

Phones: 416 951 0027 (cell)
647 931 0978

Home Automation and Home Theater
TECHSystem Residential ♦ Structured wiring cable and prewire ♦ Surveillance & security systems ♦ Intercom and video intercom ♦ Data networks ♦ Complete home entertainment solutions ♦ Multi room audio installation ♦ Audio system installation ♦ In wall and ceiling speakers installation ♦ Quality cable fishing (wireless camera available) ♦ Wall mount and TV installation ♦ Projector installation ♦ Wireless internet installations TECHSystem Commercial ♦ Fusion splicing for fiber optic ♦ Wiring for fiber optic ♦ Structured wiring and prewire ♦ Surveillance & security systems ♦ Data networks ♦ Complete commercial entertainment solutions ♦ Audio system and conference room installation ♦ Multi room audio installation ♦ In wall and ceiling speakers installation ♦ Quality cable fishing (wireless camera available) ♦ Wall mount and TV installation ♦ Projector installation ♦ Wireless internet installations TECHSystem Contracting ♦ Fusion splicing for fiber optic ♦ Fiber optic wiring ♦ Structured wiring cable ♦ Wiring with any type of communication cable ♦ Security & surveillance systems ♦ Complete entertainment installation ♦ Audio system and conference room installation ♦ Multi room audio installation ♦ In wall and ceiling speakers installation ♦ Quality cable fishing (wireless camera available)