TECHSYSTEM

Home Automation

Reviews for TECHSYSTEM

Christian in Guelph
2 reviews King City, ON

Adrian and Techsystem are professionals of the highest standard. The job was to fish cat 6 cabling in our existing home that just got fiber optic internet. Adrian fixed the old install with a neat outlet that brought all three cat 6 cables into one outlet where we could attach to the our router. Minor holes were made to attach to the access points. Adrian was so clean that no vaccuming or sweeping was required to clean up.

In short i would recommend him to anyone who needs cabling help. I will hire him again for our family business without hesitation.

It was a pleasure working with you.

Kelvin in Toronto

Adrian simply did an excellent job mounting my 55" LED TV and sound bar on the wall of my family room. He made sure everything is perfectly aligned and all the wires hidden. I would definitely have him back for future projects and would recommend him with no hesitation.

Kelvin

Techsysyem Telecommunications.

whitfieldlai in Mississauga

Adrian is extremely professional. I had him complete an entire network wiring project for my entire house, which included security camera and access point instllation. He was extremely knowledgeable about the products and respected my home as though it were his. He kept all working areas clean and free of debris and ensured minimal damage to surrounding walls if any at all. He even helped diagnose and resolve a previous rogers cabling issue left over from the previous home owner that would have created a bottleneck in our new network. The quality of his work is the best i've seen and I purchase contractor work as a career.

Thank you so much Whitfield.
Hoping you'll continue enjoying the new setup in years to come.

radu in Etobicoke

Adrian ( TechSystem) is truly a dedicated contractor with the right combination of technical savvy and customer focus as can be seen here where some many happy customers posted their reviews. He demonstrated that on my project as well.
He has been diligent and very detailed in his approach to ensure my outdoor cameras has been installed in very good technical conditions and I must say all my expectations exceeded.
This company would be a definite asset to anyone needed this type of service. I wish I can see/deal with Contractors like him on my other projects for my house!

Radu
Woodbridge, ON

Glad to hear that you're happy with the work I've done.

Chris Weisdorf
10 reviews Oshawa, ON

I first talked to Adrian over a year ago about wiring the whole house with CAT6. I didn't commit and he didn't come over to survey our property. At the beginning of October this year, it became necessary to install 4 security cameras due to threats to my own personal safety and the safety of my family. I bought the cameras and called Adrian, but he was all booked up for 2 weeks. I called back after that and scheduled the work. He was very up front with me and said he had never dealt with my particular brand before (Q-See). He also said that, due to the setup of my house, he couldn't run the cables from the cameras to my wiring closet. It took a few hours with his assistant, but he got everything done. It's just that I had to properly configure the Q-See cameras/NVR myself; I had to go to their site and download the full instruction and spec docs. There's very little in the way of instructions or documentation that comes in the box. They don't even tell you to go to their site. We now have everything running perfectly, but it took about a couple of days to get everything up to par. It didn't help that I had to leave in the middle of the job, either. I wasn't there when the job was finished and couldn't coordinate with Adrian for the setup and configuration. That might've saved me some time. In conclusion: Adrian is up front and very honest about what he can do and what he cannot. If you need a wiring and camera job, don't get any of the equipment yourself. Let him supply what he knows and is used to installing and configuring. I acted out of haste and for good reason. Everything worked out in the end. I would definitely recommend Adrian for everyone's camera and LAN wiring needs.

Thank you Chris.

Anthony in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

I needed some Cat 6 drops in my home and found Adrian through HomeStars. I dropped him an email through the website and got a reply quite soon after to set up a date for the work to be done.
I had 4 drops done on the second floor, 2 drops on the main floor, and all cables tied together in the basement with a network switch which I also purchased from him (optional). It took about 5 hours to complete.
The work was done very well and quickly. The cleanest job ever done, no drilling or holes need in any of the walls. Very detailed work and made sure everything was absolutely perfect. He didn't let any minor details go until it was perfect.
Would definitely recommend and call him back if I ever need any other work done. This guy is a professional.

Thank you Anthony.

Nesh Laurencic in Oakville

Great company to work with. Adrian is outstanding installer. He is very knowledgeable and experienced. I like the fact they work with the professional quality equipment and they stand behind their work. Installation was very clean without any mess left behind. If you need a video surveillance system, you should try them first. They do commercial work too. I would highly recommend TechSystem.

c0d3kernel in Mississauga

Adrian is hands down the best in the field. I've used his company previously to get ethernet cable drops done in my house on the 2nd floor. He had performed the cleanest job I've ever seen. Not a single hole in the drywalls. This time around, I needed him to install external security cameras around the house. Again, the job was done with immense finesse. Couldn't be happier. Recommend him very highly!

Thank you.

Jeff in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I'm not one to write reviews, however Adrian is the exception.
Hired him to complete a cat 6 home network in my house, with the installation of tv lines and ethernet lines in each room. Also decided to do an in ceiling speaker setup to match the OLED TV he wall mounted for me.
He's quite simply the best at what he does, and it's not even close. Professionalism at it's finest.

Thank you Jeff.

mellis102 in Mississauga

I called Adrian after reading so many positive reviews on this site. We have a large home, completely finished, and needed to have extensive rewiring. Adrian did an amazing job! He was able to do the job without damaging the finishes. He is a hard worker, and gave great suggestions. He really knows his stuff. I recommend him without hesitation. Thanks Adrian!!

Thank you.

More about TECHSYSTEM

TECHSystem Telecommunications
We are specializing in:
- structured wiring and low voltage cable installation cat5e & cat6, phone jack installation, coaxial TV cable RG6,
- complete home entertainment :
- TV wall mount installation with cables concealed in wall,
- projector installation,
- home theater installation,
- audio system installation,
- quality cable fishing,
- outdoor antenna with free HD channels
- security and surveillance camera systems,
- intercoms and video intercoms,
- fiber optic and fusion splicing,
- troubleshooting, repairs and relocate: phone jacks, ethernet network and cable TV connections.
We are an insured company with more than 15 years experience. The installation will be done professionally with top of the line technology and the best tools.
At your request we will provide for installation: TV wall mounts, projector mounts, glass shelves, HDMI cables, audio optical cables and speaker cables.
For more details in the telecommunications field and pictures please visit our website http://www.techsystem.ca
Our services are available in Toronto, Markham, Newmarket, Aurora, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Georgina, Keswick, Bradford, Barrie, Orangeville, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton, Milton, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby and Oshawa.

[email protected]

Phones: 416 951 0027 (cell)
647 931 0978

Home Automation and Home Theater
TECHSystem Residential ♦ Structured wiring cable and prewire ♦ Surveillance & security systems ♦ Intercom and video intercom ♦ Data networks ♦ Complete home entertainment solutions ♦ Multi room audio installation ♦ Audio system installation ♦ In wall and ceiling speakers installation ♦ Quality cable fishing (wireless camera available) ♦ Wall mount and TV installation ♦ Projector installation ♦ Wireless internet installations TECHSystem Commercial ♦ Fusion splicing for fiber optic ♦ Wiring for fiber optic ♦ Structured wiring and prewire ♦ Surveillance & security systems ♦ Data networks ♦ Complete commercial entertainment solutions ♦ Audio system and conference room installation ♦ Multi room audio installation ♦ In wall and ceiling speakers installation ♦ Quality cable fishing (wireless camera available) ♦ Wall mount and TV installation ♦ Projector installation ♦ Wireless internet installations TECHSystem Contracting ♦ Fusion splicing for fiber optic ♦ Fiber optic wiring ♦ Structured wiring cable ♦ Wiring with any type of communication cable ♦ Security & surveillance systems ♦ Complete entertainment installation ♦ Audio system and conference room installation ♦ Multi room audio installation ♦ In wall and ceiling speakers installation ♦ Quality cable fishing (wireless camera available)