Mold.Ca

Mold Detection & Removal
130 King Street West, Suite 1800 Toronto ON M5X 1K6

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Mold.Ca

Andrew
Andrew

Cold room mold removal

Greg, Mark, and the rest of the team did an excellent job in a timely manner. Our cold room looks great with just a few spots where the mold stained the concrete which they assured us would not be an issue. Greg also provided us with detailed steps on how to paint and care for the room to ensure the mold does not come back. Very pleased with how it all turned out.

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your testimonial. It was great working with you on this project.
Enjoy the balance of the summer!
The Mold.ca Team.

P
P

Mold Remediation at the Basement

Greg and the team were absolutely brilliant! We just bought a new home and found that there was mold in the basement. Turned out the entire basement needed to be gutted. Mold.ca were thorough in their approach and evaluated every part of the basement to ensure that it was fine. They are the best there is. Thank you Greg!

It was great working with you. We hope all the referrals we provided will help you to enjoy your new home. Thank you for your business, Sincerely, The mold.ca team!

Mold remediation

Our experience with Mold.ca was excellent from start to finish. Our initial call was promptly taken and a service call at our home with Greg was set up for the next day for a situation evaluation of our basement, a proposed action plan and an on the spot service quote. This is exactly what you need when you have a mold outbreak. Remediation began within a few days with a certified team who discretely and professionally contained the area, safely removed the mold and tirelessly looked for the root cause of the water intrusion. We were out of country so all daily communication with Greg and his team was handled remotely, with strong detailed progress updates and pictures. Within a few days the remediation was completed by Mark and team, the root cause confirmed and a temporary fix put in place. Our basement environment was left spotless and tidy. Mold.ca took a very stressful situation, made it as manageable as possible and within less than a week we knew what action we needed to take to ensure we never have a mold situation again. We would highly recommend Mold.ca!

Thank you for your review. It was great working with you, and we wish you safe travels home to enjoy Spring/Summer. The Mold.ca Team.

Jean in Guelph
Jean in Guelph

Mold remediation of cold room

Glenn was very professional and informative about the process from the initial inspection to the mold remediation. Crew showed up on time. The crew was pleasant and provided explanations throughout the day-long remediation process and worked steadily through the day to get it done. No extra charges above contract price and I would recommend this company to anyone.

Hi Jean thank you for getting this review to us before heading off for the holidays. It was great working with you. I sent some more suggestions on drying out the environment before painting. Again all the best for the holiday season and 2022! The Mold.ca Team.

Mold remediation

I am a realtor in Toronto and have been using Mold.ca for over ten years now. I first found them when looking to list a house that needed some mold specialists. I was so impressed with their professionalism and efficiency. Their outstanding expertise and efficient service. They go above and beyond to ensure that your needs are met and do not hesitate to address any concerns. They provide a multitude of options and suggestions throughout the entire process. I will continue to use Mold.ca and recommend them (as I have) to anyone in need of their services.

Thank you so much for your review! It has been great working with you over the years and look forward to seeing you in 2022. The Mold.ca Team.

Basement mold remediation

Late this summer I was sure there was mold in my damp basement and got a couple referrals however the websites and reviews didn’t feel right. So searching the internet I found mold.ca and was so impressed with the ratings (have used HomeStars before) and reviews this company just felt right. Gregg came and as others had written he was professional, excellent listener, and explained what he was finding as we went through the space. There was far more mold than I had expected but clearly the damp basement and age had it’s effects. Feeling somewhat overwhelmed Gregg said we will get through this and so true that was! One review I had read was from a gentleman who had said mold.ca was “The Gold Standard” and after a number of weeks for the mold remediation and then Dean and his team to do drywall, parging, painting, plumbing and electrical assessments that review of mold.ca being “The Gold Standard” is certainly true! The best.

Wow! We could not ask for a better year end review than this. Thank you! Enjoy the holiday season, and all the best for 2022. The Mold.ca Team.

John Anthony in Toronto
John Anthony in Toronto

Basement assessment and repair - slow leak

A small slow leak in basement pipe had gone unnoticed until we found some wet carpet along a baseboard, wet bathroom vanity, and soaked carpets that had been stored in a cedar cupboard. Not a huge disaster but enough to make us very concerned about living with mold in the house. Greg was responsive and thorough in his initial assessment. The crew worked energetically, meticulously, and thoroughly, to remediate the mold they did find. They also inspected other areas we were worried about and reassured us that there were no further problems requiring their work.

The crew was great at protecting floors, stairs etc to get to the basement, and totally sealed off the area where they were working. Air was diverted out through a window and HEPA filters used in area where work was done.

Absolutely recommend this company!

Hi John, thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate the positive feedback.Have an enjoyable holiday season and we wish you all the best for 2022. The Mold.ca Team.

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Mold removal and abatement

Mold was discovered on the inside wall of a basement bedroom that was adjoining a bathroom. It turned out that the shower unit in the bathroom had been slowly leaking for years. We contracted Mold.ca to remove all contaminated drywall in the bedroom and to gut the bathroom. Gregg and his crew were professional, clean, efficient and quiet (as I work from home). I felt totally safe on the main floor as the crew worked in the basement - sealing the affected rooms, removing the contaminants and cleaning and disinfecting everything. The bathroom and closet are now very safe and ready for remodelling. I highly recommend Mold.ca.

Hi Derek,
Thank you for your review. It was great working with you. The Team is still shocked at how much degradation there was of the building materials and Mold found in the base of that shower stall. All gone now. Hopefully you will have the new bathroom finished soon. Thank you for your business!
The Mold.ca Team.

Phuong from Toronto
Phuong from Toronto

My exterior sump pump pipes were loosely connected resulting in water draining into the sump pump room. This was left unattended for quite awhile. Concerned that there may be possible mold, I had asked a construction contractor to take a quick look after having them quoting another job. This Construction Contractor Company took advantage that (1) I'm a female, (2) and have a weakened immune system. They led me to believe I had black mold and needed remediation ASAP. Scared and with a weakened immune system, I signed a contract for remediation and waterproofing. But something did not sit right.

Mold.CA to the rescue. I am so glad I called them. I left a message after hours and got a call back. Mold.CA went above and beyond!!! They came out the very next day.

Indira spent a good time during the call calming my nerves. She walked me through the process with the three various scenarios noting often it is not the extreme case.

Gregg was also excellent. I was unable to follow Gregg to the basement. He walked me through what he observed and provided recommendations for mold prevention in the cold room and basement. He reassured me that black mold was not observed in the basement and in my bedroom. In addition, he provided contacts to help with the sump pump and roof/piping issues.

Mold.ca brings its customers piece of mind. Concerned that I may have activated mold spores (one or two stubborn black pieces) in the kitchen sink, I emailed Gregg on the weekend. He didn't have to, but he responded quickly and on the weekend too!

I am truly amazed with their level of customer service. Mold.ca has restored my faith in the home service industry. Thank you Mold.ca.

I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you for a very informative testimonial. We too are glad you contacted us, and that we were able to assist. I know the tradesmen we recommended will put you on the right track. The Mold.ca Team.

Kitchen, TV room, basement water damage

We had extensive water damage while away and Gregg and his team were amazing to work with. The service was quick, very well done, and Gregg was always extremely transparent and available to answer any question or offer advice. I was sent photos at the end of the day of the work that had been done.
Their quote was less than half of what our insurance company had given us (to pay out of pocket). I highly recommend using mold.ca and will be giving out Gregg’s contact to any of our friends or family that have any related issues in the future.

Thank you for a great review. We strive to deliver exceptional communication and transparency to all of our clients during our Mold Remediation Projects.
Thank you for your business. The Mold.ca Team.

More about Mold.Ca

Mold Detection & Removal

If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, mold inspection and mold removal, you should book an inspection, you won't be disappointed.

You and your family deserve to live in a safe and healthy environment. Mold can seriously compromise the structural integrity of your home, and adversely affect your family’s health and well-being. At mri-mold.ca it’s our job to ensure you are provided with an accurate assessment and appropriate resolution to maintain a safe and healthy environment.