Mold.Ca

Mold Detection & Removal
130 King Street West, Suite 1800 Toronto ON M5X 1K6

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Mold.Ca

SP in North York
SP in North York

Basement Mold Remediation and Rebuild due to Hot Water Heater leak

Having done work previously for me in 2016, I called Gregg at Mold. Ca in Oct. to inspect/provide a quote to treat mold contamination and water damage to the wood flooring and walls of my finished basement from a leaking hot water tank. Also, to rebuild and replace removed materials and restore the basement to a clean, comfortable and mold free living space. (My family was freaked out by the mold and wouldn't go into the basement!) I was very impressed and reassured, given the pandemic, of the care taken to seal the work environment, regular cleanup, the work ethic, consideration and workmanship of Gregg's team Dean, Yos and Mark. The costing of the project was fair, given the high quality of the materials & work done. Gregg went over and above to find the materials needed, given pandemic caused supply chain shortages. I highly recommend and would re-hire Mold.Ca, Gregg and his team for any renovation, water and mold remediation work. Shout out to Yos, who did an excellent job re-staining my stairs to match the flooring! Many thanks to you all.

Hi SP,
Thanks so much for the detailed review. As always, it was great working with you on this project. Enjoy the holidays and keep safe! The Mold.ca Team.

C. Cobean in Pickering
C. Cobean in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Mold Inspection

I first spoke to Indira who was very nice and explained the different types of testing. I was not sure if I had a mold issue but wanted to know for sure if I did. Bill came to my house and did a very thorough inspection of the different areas that I thought might be mold. He was very patient and answered all of my many questions as I did not know a lot about mold but I know a lot more now thanks to Bill. It turned out that I did not have a mold issue which I was happy to hear. If I ever do have an issue with mold I would certainly call them again.

Thank you C. Cobean for your review and relaying the positive experience and education on Mold you received during the inspection. We are glad that you did not have a mold issue.
Have a enjoyable holiday season.
The Mold.ca Team

Caroline in Hamilton
Caroline in Hamilton
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Mold Remediation

I came across this company by chance, I was all set to call someone else and got a feeling it wasn't the right fit.

Right from the initial call with Indria, to our on site inspection with Bill for a quote to see what needed to be done and to Voss who did the work, was an amazing experience.

This company goes above and beyond when it comes to customer service, it was a pleasure working with them.

They showed professionalism, and respect for our home. We would highly recommend Mold.ca.

Hi Caroline,
Thank you for your review. You certainly outline how consistent delivery of service and teamwork allows for a great customer experience. Stay safe! The Mold.ca Team.

Duncan
Duncan
1 review Barrie, ON

Advice & Service

We contacted Mold.ca in Toronto regarding a mold problem. We first spoke with Indira, who did an outstanding job of determining exactly what our issue was and then providing a wealth of useful information and alternatives. She then arranged for Gregg to visit us. He carried our a series of tests, then advised us what we could do ourselves, what products to use and what precautions to take. We were hugely impressed with the quality and timeliness of their help and can strongly recommend them. Incidentally Mold.ca was referred to us by another excellent company that we've used before.

Hi Duncan
Thank you for your testimonial. We greatly appreciate it. We were pleased to work with you on recommendations for dealing with and preventing mold. As you know we charge for our inspections because we believe that what is exchanged during an inspection is of substantial value. You don't always need a mold company to perform remediation work. Many times we find that a homeowner like yourself can address and prevent mold issues. Take care! The Mold.ca Team.

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

Mold Remediation and Rebuild

We suspected we might have mold in the basement, and it was recommended that we contact Gregg. He promptly came out to assess the situation and he and his is team were quickly on the job. The remediation was quick and thorough and then we enlisted Dean for the re-build. Dean is a perfectionist, which is everything that you’d want in someone re-building your home! The whole team was professional and virtuous and we are extremely pleased with the results. We would highly recommend Mold.ca!

Hi Rebecca
Thank you for sharing your experience on our end to end services. It was great working with both you and Julie on this project. Hopefully you found a great tenant to move in. All the best, The Mold.ca Team.

Basement remediation

We had just moved into a house that had significant basement issues, with extensive mold and rodent damage behind the finishings, which represented potential health hazards. All of the finishing had to be stripped out, with cleaning and abatement taking place after that. From the initial assessment to the job itself, Gregg and team were professional, knowledgeable, effective communicators, and easy to work with. When the work was more extensive than initially apparent, they managed to shuffle other appointments and come back the very next day to ensure that the basement was made clean and safe as soon as possible. I'd recommend mold.ca, Gregg, and the team to anyone looking for similar remediation work.

Thank you for your review. Having just bought the home there were a lot of hidden issues-
concealed Mold, lack of water proofing, and electrical safety. We were glad that we were able to extend our extensive network of licensed, insured, and professional tradesmen to rectify the challenges. We hope that you are settling in. Be safe! The Mold.ca Team.

David
David

Professional and honest inspection

We've had some issues with mold over the years in our old semi and finally decided to do something . One company we contacted wanted to do a $350 air test before they would examine the property. Mold.ca sent over Gregg, a friendly, knowledgeable veteran of the business. He inspected the house from top to bottom, used tech and determined that we required better ventilation in the bathroom, and made some longer-term suggestions.
He recommended an independent professional to handle the job.
We saved $200 and learned a lot about our house and mold.

Hi David
Thank you for your review. Your positive feedback will assist future customers in choosing the right company in meeting their requirements. Enjoy the balance of summer and keep safe. The Mold.ca Team.

Daniel D.
Daniel D.

Mold remediation

We suspected mold in a cold cellar. We had Gregg come for an inspection, which was done promptly and very professionally. Gregg recommended a course of action (remediation) which was also scheduled promptly. The work was done in a single day and the team worked very cleanly. The whole team also wore masks during all our in-person interactions, which was appreciated given the COVID-19 situation. Happy to give them a 10/10 rating.

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your review. The Covid-19 situation has definitely brought with it a strengthening of protocols to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Thank you for your business! The Mold.ca Team.

Karen Sheehan  from Mississauga
Karen Sheehan from Mississauga

Water & mold remediation

I had the pleasure again of securing the professionalism of mold.ca to inspect/remove mold from my basement after a burst pipe. Greg & his team are SO reliable and professional, very considerate, straightforward and honest. I can’t describe how reassuring it is to have them do such thorough & professional work ..I was super pleased with another top job (2nd time with mold.ca) They go above & beyond and I would highly recommend them

Karen thank you for your review. After 5 years it was great being able to assist with the mold removal and rebuild work to get you up and running in the basement environment. As always, if we can be of service please let us know. We appreciate your business! Stay safe! The Mold.ca Team.

Eric from Toronto
Eric from Toronto

Basement demolition/mold remediation

We strongly recommend Mold.ca. After speaking with a number of companies, we hired Mold.ca to essentially gut our basement, which had mold issues. From the outset, in our telephone calls with Indira and Gregg, the company was extremely professional, knowledgeable, patient and helpful. They were also very accommodating working with us on short notice and up front about what to expect in terms of work and cost. Gregg and Dean kept us updated throughout the process, sending photos at the end of each day and being available by phone to answer questions and discuss any issues. They went the "extra mile" to assist with some issues, such as sealing or patching some areas where pests may have been accessing the basement that became apparent once the drywall etc was removed. We felt confident throughout the process knowing that our basement was in good hands.

Hi Eric, sorry for the delayed response in thanking you for your testimonial-we have been busy with decontamination of the Covid 19 virus. We hope you are settling in to your new home and are getting everything set up to enjoy it. We appreciate your business. Hope you and the family are well, and staying safe! The Mold.ca Team.

More about Mold.Ca

Mold Detection & Removal

If you suspect Mold and want an honest, informative and common sense approach to mold testing, mold inspection and mold removal, you should book an inspection, you won't be disappointed.

You and your family deserve to live in a safe and healthy environment. Mold can seriously compromise the structural integrity of your home, and adversely affect your family’s health and well-being. At mri-mold.ca it’s our job to ensure you are provided with an accurate assessment and appropriate resolution to maintain a safe and healthy environment.