I chose Cosmopolitan due to the great reviews they had on this site. Unfortunately, I had a bad experience which I had to comment on.
- responded to my email within 24h
- tech (Rafi) appeared to know furnaces well (.. but see below)
- individual who booked the appt (Kevin) wasn't clear
- didn't inform I would have to book a separate appt for diagnosis and maintenance
- didn't inform I would have to pay $129 to have my furnace diagnosed and a separate $129 to have maintenance
- technician was supposed to arrive between 11-1, called at 12:45 to say he was running late; finally showed up at 2:45
- tech was unprofessional (took personal calls, swore)
- tech was in a bad mood and spoke in a condescending manner
- tech took 5 minutes to figure out my thermostat wasn't working (furnace was fine)
- then tech refused to do maintenance as he didn't have time (even though that's what I booked the appt for!)
- I had bought a new thermostat already and he said he could put it in for an additional another $99/hour. I said no thanks!
- I came close to telling the tech to leave my home without payment because he really didn't do anything, showed up late and didn't even provide the maintenance I requested. Maybe I had a bad Tech but when I called Kevin back to raise my concerns, he never even bothered to call back.
Guess I'm the only one on this site but I was not happy with my experience and wouldn't recommend this company (and I still need general maintenace for my furnace!).