Pretty Handy Guy

Reviews for Pretty Handy Guy

Elizabeth from Mississauga
Elizabeth from Mississauga

Basement doors replacement

John is a very knowledgeable and reliable person.
He came, evaluate the work, quickly provide a quote and did the work.
Our basement had several door, each one "one of a kind", all with weird sizes. John did an excellent job replacing the old stuff, changing all the hardware and painting the doors. The basement looks so much better with this! He left everything in prime condition, clean up and took the old doors, hardware, garbage.
I strongly recommend him for any home improvements work.
(I wish I would have taken photos before and after so people can see the difference!)

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. I'm so glad you are pleased with my work.

JMac
JMac
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Satisfied Return Customer

It’s always a pleasure to have John work in our home.
He is prompt, hard working, neat and tidy. This time
he was able to transform our master bedroom from drab to fab in one day.
His prices are competitive. CoVid 19 safety measures in place.
Looking forward to my next project.

Many thanks for the kind review Judy. It's always a pleasure to work at your home.

Bryn in Oakville
Bryn in Oakville

First floor painting & Bathroom vanity Install

John was fantastic to work with.
Gave our entire first floor a fresh coat of paint - it looked fantastic. He also took care of replacing a broken vanity in our guest bathroom; and was very patient about having to deal with an ordering mishap on our part.
Our kids & cat also adored him.

We are looking forward to having John back to complete some more work for us. Would absolutely recommend.

Thank you very much for the kind review Bryn. Looking forward to working at your new home.

Barn board paneling and barn door

As always John did an amazing job. This project included installing white wash barn board wood panelling over an old brick wall, installing cabinets, and hanging a barn door on the bathroom. I am so please with the outcome. John has a great eye for design and attention to detail.

Your warm review is so very appreciated. It's always a pleasure to work at your home and I look forward to helping you in the future if needed.

Kerry Gibbs in Brampton
Kerry Gibbs in Brampton

Install Bifold Closet Door

John installed a closet door for us. He is very efficient, on time and easy to talk to. He did an excellent job and will definitely recommend him. Look forward to utilizing his services in the future.

Thank you very much Kerry. Thoroughly enjoyed working at your home and hope I can help out with an future projects.

AFrank
AFrank

Interior & Exterior Repairs

John came by to fix a fence gate, kick plate and louvred door. He was very friendly and professional and got the job done. His prices were also very reasonable. I would definitely hire him again.

Many thanks for the kind review.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Painting spindles and railings of staircase, repair drywall and paint

We were extremely pleased with John’s work. The work was detailed and completed on time. He arrived on time each morning, competently worked on the painting project, and left our home tidy each evening. His quote was reasonable and it was a positive experience.

Many thanks for the kind review. I thoroughly enjoyed working at your home as well as the conversations.

Gail
Gail
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Fireplace whitewashing, crown moulding, trim and baseboards

John did a fabulous job of whitewashing our fireplace, adding trim, crown moulding and baseboards to our living room. We are looking forward to working with John again soon on our next project.

It was a pleasure to work at your home and I look forward to the next project. Many thanks for the kind review.

Rachel
Rachel

Stairs, painting risers, pickets and railings

John did a fantastic job of transforming our staircase. this is the second time ha has done work for us and I would highly reccomend him and his work. He always listens to what it is that you would like him to do. He also makes some great suggestions. He arrives when he says he will and leaves everything clean.

Always a pleasure to work at your home Ray. Many thanks for the kind review.

Tara
Tara

Kitchen Cabinet Painting

John was professional and friendly from the get go. This is the second time I have hired John to work at my house. The job was expertly done as was expected. He cleaned, sanded and triple coated the cabinets to ensure a long lasting, durable finish. We are extremely happy with this job.

It was a pleasure to work at your home and I'm thrilled that you're so happy with the results of the kitchen cabinet project.

More about Pretty Handy Guy

Hi, I'm John Etheridge, the Pretty Handy Guy. The skills and services I provide as a (fully-insured) tradesperson encompass everything from painting, carpentry, small scale  renovation projects and custom finishing work to general repairs and outdoor projects.

One of the things I place utmost importance on is quality workmanship.  I provide past client references on request, with many repeat customers telling that they most appreciate the meticulous attention to detail and reliability. - painting, trim work, carpentry, renovations, drywall, custom built-ins, refinishing, decks, kitchen cabinet installations, general repairs, sink, faucet, toilet installation, handyman services, murals, bookcases, laminate flooring, custom mantles