Exit Stage Right

Pat Bean West Vancouver, BC
Pat Bean West Vancouver, BC
3 reviews Lynn Valley, BC

staging

Sally's expertise in staging our home to sell was right on. I had been told that my light green onsuite tiles would make my master bathroom an issue. Sally put it together with the right accessories coordinating with the bedroom and volia looked terrific. The house was essential empty except for our dinning room suite and bed. Although freshly painted and carpeted she brought in enough furniture & accessories to give it a warm welcoming feeling. She was punctual in setting up and taking down. Our house sold in 2 weeks and I credit her with helping make that happen.

Thanks so much, Pat, for this wonderful testimonial! It was such a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for being open to the changes suggested and "going with the flow"! Your kind words are much appreciated. All the best. Sally.

Gita in Vancouver
Gita in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

KK - Staging home

I was skeptical of using the staging company but the service exceeded my expectations.

Sally was courteous, knowledgeable, prompt, pleasant to deal with and had a natural talent for design.

Looking for Home Staging pros in North Vancouver?