Manzine Contracting

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Ancaster  >  Manzine Contracting

Reviews for Manzine Contracting

1 review Burlington, ON

First Floor Reno

Jonathan and his guys were awesome! They were so professional and pleasant to work with. Charlie Coull help us design out kitchen, colors, textiles and made it seamless for us as designing and planning layouts can be overwhelming. We're so thankful for Jonathan and how wonderful he made our place look, how easy it was to work with him and how friendly his team was. We would definitely recommend him and his team. They were on time, finished the job and always showed up when they said they would.

Thank you! Glad I could help with renovation and I'm sure Charlie and the guys will appreciate the positive feedback.

Lindsey in Hamilton
Lindsey in Hamilton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Renovated my townhouse

A friend referred Jonathan Manzine and I hired him to renovate my entire townhouse. It required all wall surfaces to be repaired and painted, new flooring throughout the main floor and new carpet on the upper floor, new backsplash in the kitchen and new marble fireplace surround as well as some additional small jobs through the house.
Jonathan and his team worked hard to get the job done in the three week timeline given and the work they did far surpassed my expectation.
I left some of the design decisions to Jonathan and he did a A+ job.
Jonathan is a very honest, reliable and trustworthy contractor who I would hire again.
His pricing is very competitive that in my opinion couldn't be beaten.
Thanks Jonathan!

Hi Lindsey
I was happy to help with this renovation and appreciate the positive review. These investment projects are always rewarding and I hope you got it sold.

eva wheatley in Ancaster
eva wheatley in Ancaster
1 review Ancaster, ON

bathroom renovations , interior painting, tiling, plumbing, electrical

We have used Manzine Contracting for muliptle projects, both large and small and have been extremely satisfied with the quality of workmanship. Most recently we had both our full bathrooms completely renovated. We were very pleased with the professional manner in which Jonathan Manzine works. He is the most honest, trustworthy neatest and most conscientious contractor we have ever had in our home. We plan to have him back in the coming year to replace the broadloom areas throughout the house with new flooring.