Home Saving Inc

Reviews for Home Saving Inc

Brian in Markham
Brian in Markham

Home insulation

Very good and friendly services, on time and efficient. And vacuumed my room after the work is done. Finally my bedroom is cool in the summer. They become my heating and cooling guy to go from now on.

Wasim in Toronto
Wasim in Toronto

Furnace installation

I was looking new furnace and I was looking someone's who is very professional where to doing his job because I already have a bad experience with someone else so hard to believe and hard to find some professionally doing their job I got this number from Kijiji gentleman's name was Thomas when I call him you are so explain me I found him very knowledgeable set up appointment get my home extend me very well took all my events and he gave me a really good price May 30th the install the furnace now more than 3 week very happy their service integration came by home they did a really good job if I need them I call them anytime and then I'll just keep in touch with me they did their job very well

James
James

attic insulation

thanks Home Saving Thomas and his team, nice work for attic insulation adding into my house.
Thomas was very friendly and politely in replying to my all inquires no matter before or after the service. My colleague recommended me this firm and Thomas. Now I will do same recommendation to my friends: they are professional & honest and can be trusted.

Tony in Oakville
Tony in Oakville

Furnace/ ac/ Humidifier

Excellent experience from the sales level to the installers. Everything went smoothly and on schedule including providing all rebate paperwork and answering follow up questions on the all the units. I chose Home Saving Inc. through a referral and not regretting it so far and very confident that follow up service will be very good (if needed) in the future. Tony Oakville

Gord-o
Gord-o

Mixed

A mixed bag.
The good: Lots of attic insulation, and a rock-bottom price.

The bad: The service around the service. They banged their ladder against my wall a few times. They left a mess of loose insulation on my driveway -- they kindly returned and cleaned up two-thirds of it.

What seems fair: I'd be willing to pay some more, and in exchange they slow down and do the job carefully.

The mistakes are all fixable.

phrhan
phrhan
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Genuine and Dependable Customer Service

Always pleased with their efficient service . They are courteous,honest, and professional, Our experiences with their technicians have always been very pleasant. They are very knowledgeable and professional in their services. We are very happy with our new air condition system.”
We highly recommended them to all!!

Dear consumer we thank you for the review. At Home Saving we always look forward to provide the best service to all our clients. Looking forward to serving you and your family and friends in the future. Kinldy thank you once again.

Humidifier Installation is professionally done

The installer, Thomas, delivered a professional job. My humidifier package comes with some parts missing, such as bypass duct, water tube etc. Thomas provided all necessary parts to complete the job. His job looks good, without unnecessary wire exposure or patches. After he finished his job, he also showed me how to operate and change the filter. This company provided professional services to my satisfaction.

Hi there,
we appreciate that you took out time to write a few words for us. We always provide excellent service to our clients and make sure their needs are met. We totally understand that you took your time out and stayed home for us to install the humidifier and even though the parts were missing in the box we did the job to make sure our clients are satisfied. Thank you for your business as always.

Deckman
Deckman

AC furnace and water heater

The job was done in 1 day. Crew was knowledgeable. Technical support was top notch. Thomas was available to resolve every single issue from sales through post installation. Rebates was processed and received.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Poor craftsmanship on Humidifier

The person that came here simply wasn't prepared to do the job. He didn't have enough tools to do the job and had to go back and forth and after 2 days of installing the Humidifier, he did it. I had to also take 2 days off to watch him. Thats the price of these guys hiring under-qualified persons.

He guy gave me very crapy materials for the piping, and he basically twisted the piping so bad and such acute angles to safe costs that it blocked half the pipe. I told him to fix it, but he also did a poor job fixing it, he said the you should need too much airflow!

I would NOT recommend this company to anyone knowing the people this company hires.

I gave 1 star because after nervwrecking 2 days, everything still works, even though it probably doesn't work as efficiently as I paid for.

John W in Whitby
John W in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace

I had a problem with my old furnace. I called two other companies, but only Tamim got back to me the same day. He gave me three options and the new furnace was installed the next day. Tamim even filled out the forms for me to get my rebate. An excellent experience overall.

Thank you so much John for the review. We are very glad that everything worked well with the furnace and you will receive the rebate soon too.

More about Home Saving Inc

Home Saving Heating and Cooling Inc has great hands on experience in HVAC Service field. We Service and repair all types of HVAC products, including central and Split Ductless Air Conditioner, Furnace, Hot Water Heaters including Tankless, Power-Vented Water Tanks, and Conventional Vent Water Tanks, Commercial Rooftop units, HRV-Heat Recovery Ventilation, Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, UV Lights, Thermostats, and etc.

We provide 24/7 Emergency Service on all types of HVAC products, some of common symptoms of home comfort equipment include: Furnace / AC running non-stop, Furnace / AC is not turning on, Not enough Heat, Not enough Cool, Furnace too noisy, AC is too noisy, Furnace Leaking Water, Water Tank leaking water, No hot water, No cold water, etc.

We have a great team Technicians who are expertise in installing Trane, Brant and Payne product. We service all the brands namely: Trane, Bryant, Payne, Honeywell, Keeprite, York, Coleman, Rheem, Ruud, American Standard, Carrier, Lennox, Goodman, Gibson, Amana and many more.

We provide top quality in goods and service and offer very reasonable price on all types of HVAC products. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.