Home Saving Inc

phrhan
phrhan
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Genuine and Dependable Customer Service

Always pleased with their efficient service . They are courteous,honest, and professional, Our experiences with their technicians have always been very pleasant. They are very knowledgeable and professional in their services. We are very happy with our new air condition system.”
We highly recommended them to all!!

Dear consumer we thank you for the review. At Home Saving we always look forward to provide the best service to all our clients. Looking forward to serving you and your family and friends in the future. Kinldy thank you once again.

Humidifier Installation is professionally done

The installer, Thomas, delivered a professional job. My humidifier package comes with some parts missing, such as bypass duct, water tube etc. Thomas provided all necessary parts to complete the job. His job looks good, without unnecessary wire exposure or patches. After he finished his job, he also showed me how to operate and change the filter. This company provided professional services to my satisfaction.

Hi there,
we appreciate that you took out time to write a few words for us. We always provide excellent service to our clients and make sure their needs are met. We totally understand that you took your time out and stayed home for us to install the humidifier and even though the parts were missing in the box we did the job to make sure our clients are satisfied. Thank you for your business as always.

Deckman
Deckman

AC furnace and water heater

The job was done in 1 day. Crew was knowledgeable. Technical support was top notch. Thomas was available to resolve every single issue from sales through post installation. Rebates was processed and received.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Poor craftsmanship on Humidifier

The person that came here simply wasn't prepared to do the job. He didn't have enough tools to do the job and had to go back and forth and after 2 days of installing the Humidifier, he did it. I had to also take 2 days off to watch him. Thats the price of these guys hiring under-qualified persons.

He guy gave me very crapy materials for the piping, and he basically twisted the piping so bad and such acute angles to safe costs that it blocked half the pipe. I told him to fix it, but he also did a poor job fixing it, he said the you should need too much airflow!

I would NOT recommend this company to anyone knowing the people this company hires.

I gave 1 star because after nervwrecking 2 days, everything still works, even though it probably doesn't work as efficiently as I paid for.

John W in Whitby
John W in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace

I had a problem with my old furnace. I called two other companies, but only Tamim got back to me the same day. He gave me three options and the new furnace was installed the next day. Tamim even filled out the forms for me to get my rebate. An excellent experience overall.

Thank you so much John for the review. We are very glad that everything worked well with the furnace and you will receive the rebate soon too.

Anar in Richmond Hill
Anar in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fantastic service!

We had our furnace/air installed after ordering from Tamim about 3-4 months ago. Last week, We ordered some furnace filters from him. Thomas came to deliver them, and instead of just handing over the box at the door, he asked if we needed help/instructions on how to replace it.
We accepted his help and after giving us instructions, he opted to check our thermostat so see if everything is running fine. While doing that he discovered that the humidifier was not connected to our thermostat, and immediately proceeded to fix that without even us asking him to do anything. He also corrected a few things at the thermostat which we would have missed completely.
Thomas went above and beyond his job to make sure that we were informed and happy before he left. Great service. I would recommend them to all my friends/family in the future.

We thank you for the kind words. We are very pleased that everything went well and you received the filters on time and instructions on how to replace them. Please do let us know if we can be of any help to your and your family and friends in the future.

Long in Toronto
Long in Toronto

service and products

They coming here to set the humidifier and did a great job. Couple days after the heating did not works well and they came to help me to reset everything for free. Very professional company and they really provide a good service.

Hi there,

It is our responsibility to make sure all the units at our job site is in good working condition after we do any job. We are very happy that you got the service done on time and the furnace worked fine during the winter.

josefehse in Markham
josefehse in Markham

Had an issue witn my furnace (not enough heat)

I am a DIY guy, but had an issue early in winter when temperature went below -20. called this company (they installed the furnace). Didn't want to have to troubleshoot much further myself. A gentleman came in and checked my furnace. Said everything was OK (in 15 minutes or so). Left and my furnace wouldn't still work as before.. I had to diagnose myself the 4 flashes indicating the overheat (youtube) since it did't show up in that short amount of time. When called again the person told me to check the filter again(which I had changed 2 weeks before). In this process, I've noticed the old filter screens that were threre which the person that visited me failed to check. Those were totally filthy and blocking the flow. Once removed, furnace started to blow fine. Paid $100 + tax for a professional to come in and NOT notice the filthy filters in the furnace. A lot under my expectations since I didn't want to spend time diagnosing it myself. Wish I could have my money and mostly my time back.

Hi Jose,
Thank you for pointing out the issue. We are always happy to see our customers write their concerns. This will help us further improve our service capabilities and skills. However, I would like to pinpoint that we were working with you to solve the no heat issue since the day you contact us while most companies were on holidays and not to forget during extremely cold days. Our technician was able to find the issue right away that was caused by the clogged electronic air cleaner filter that you had from before. After replacing it the unit worked well. The small filter was hidden very deep inside the filter box that is why it was missed by the technician. Overall we were able to find the problem that was there for a very long time. Our customer service team guided you step by step and never ignored your concern and fixed the problem over the phone.
As a courtesy we are more than happy to refund you the service call fee you paid and we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

Gaojing Tong in Toronto
Gaojing Tong in Toronto

Furnace

I had a pleasant customer experience with Chen from home saving inc. He was patiently explained all options. At the end , I get my new furnace ,and it is working perfectly fine now. I really appreciated his efforts to deliver a great and professional service.

Thank you Mr. Gao. We are very pleased to know that our product and services met your requirements. Looking forward to be working with you in the future. Thank you

Xiaoli in Vancouver
Xiaoli in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Central humidifier

Martin Meng did a great job on the central humidifier, even it's almost 8 at night, he still very patient, training us how to operate the machine. great service and great machine.

Hi Mr. Li,

Our technicians are very well trained and certified by almost all the brands to make sure they do a quality installation. We are glad to see that you are one of many of our satisfied customers. We appreciate your business.

More about Home Saving Inc

Home Saving Heating and Cooling Inc has great hands on experience in HVAC Service field. We Service and repair all types of HVAC products, including central and Split Ductless Air Conditioner, Furnace, Hot Water Heaters including Tankless, Power-Vented Water Tanks, and Conventional Vent Water Tanks, Commercial Rooftop units, HRV-Heat Recovery Ventilation, Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, UV Lights, Thermostats, and etc.

We provide 24/7 Emergency Service on all types of HVAC products, some of common symptoms of home comfort equipment include: Furnace / AC running non-stop, Furnace / AC is not turning on, Not enough Heat, Not enough Cool, Furnace too noisy, AC is too noisy, Furnace Leaking Water, Water Tank leaking water, No hot water, No cold water, etc.

We have a great team Technicians who are expertise in installing Trane, Brant and Payne product. We service all the brands namely: Trane, Bryant, Payne, Honeywell, Keeprite, York, Coleman, Rheem, Ruud, American Standard, Carrier, Lennox, Goodman, Gibson, Amana and many more.

We provide top quality in goods and service and offer very reasonable price on all types of HVAC products. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority.