ADT Security Services

HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in St. Catharines  >  ADT Security Services

Reviews for ADT Security Services

Wayne in Unionville
Wayne in Unionville

Avoid this company for your residential security system at all costs!

I installed a security system with ADT at my home in Unionville. It cost $1,000 for installation and I pay $50 per month for the next 3 years. I installed the service in September 2016, approximately 1 month later the system stopped working. I was then informed that a technician would not be able to come and check it out until 10 days later - REALLY? In addition, the salesman informed me that the installer would change the circuit board on installation - this was not done. Beware as well as the installer (Al - 416-320-2052) will not change the back-up battery if you have an existing system - you will need to ask for it. Finally, make sure that your system is not hard-wired into your electrical box - I found out when I was troubleshooting the fault with ADT technical support that the technician should have changed the circuit board with a different circuit board that could be plugged into an outlet instead of hardwiring it. The significance of this is that if there is a fault with the ADT equipment, an annoying beep will continue and you will not be able to turn the system off if it is hardwired into your electrical box because if you shut-off the circuit it is connected to, you will also shut off whatever else is on that circuit (in my case it is the internet for the entire house).

Support is terrible, the worst I have ever seen.

BEWARE!

good company. relaiable agent

for my whole business, very good pricing. professional people.
hassle free installation.
highly recommended , will do my home too.
I use to have them years ago and happy I came back.

Manny Otto in St catharines
Manny Otto in St catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

provide, install and monitor office building

We met |ADT at a home show actually. from the beginning everyone was very pleasant, informative and professional to deal with. What i liked the best was that the information given at the show was supported when the representative came for the consultation. the service was consistent right through to the installation

Lisa
Lisa
1 review CHICAGO, IL

ADT home security

ADT home security is a company that has been around for many years and their long standing reputation with communities has been a positive one. I’ve been with this company for a year now and their service is without a doubt excellent. The system fortunately did not encounter false alarms whatsoever. I recommend this company.

More about ADT Security Services

Find home security and home surveillance products from ADT. Get expert advice, a free home security review, and home security products. Your home security needs will be met with ADT Security System's reliable service & latest technologies.