Capital Home Staging & Design

(613) 832-8958
2729 Kelly Ave
Ottawa
K2B 7V2

Thank you Kim and Emil for your great design advice and staging services. Your help was invaluable and you helped make this a very smooth process for us. We look forward to working with you again sometime soon!

Joanne in Ottawa
Joanne in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

working partners information sharing

I have had the wonderful opportunity to meet both Emil and Kim from Home Staging and Design recently at an information sharing night.
I was very pleased to get the information as I often need to stage my house to sell. Both Emil and Kim are fluently bilingual professional and super engaging .
They have great expertise in this subject i feel they pay attention to detail and are more than willing to go the extra mile as I watched them coach and make suggestions to another participant at the info night showing them pictures and then asking how and what they could do for a certain space.
They don't only offer then Home Staging but the Design piece as well which encompasses color and other great things. I encourage anyone to visit their website, call and speak to them directly and or recommend to a friend if ever the need arises to need to sell a home freshen it up or rent it out and more. Definitely worth looking into!!

Adrian and Pawel in Ottawa
Adrian and Pawel in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Thank you!!

We are very pleased with our entire experience with Capital Home Staging & Design. Kim and Emil were very responsive, helpful, accommodating and a pleasure to do business with. They have a clear vision as to how to best present your home and how to highlight the best features. They have a nice selection of inventory and are skilled at choosing the best items to fit the space and transform your house into a home. We used them to stage our vacant house and they did such a fantastic job and we have just accepted an Offer after just a few weeks!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Staging our home we were selling.

I really don't know where to begin! Kim and Emile were so incredibly easy to work with from the first time they entered our home to the final process of staging our home. They not only work so well together they have so many creative ideas that you actually get excited about the whole idea!
The day my husband and I walked into the home after it was staged , we couldnt believe it was the same home! Absolutely stunning! In fact we had an open house shortly after it was staged and everyone who saw the home fell in love! Needless to say we have since sold the home within the month of staging it! The home had been up for sale for awhile and it was mind boggling how Kim and Emile's staging brought out the true beauty of the home! Thank you so much Kim and Emile!!!

KerryLyn Leafloor in Nepean
KerryLyn Leafloor in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Home Staging Course

Capital Home Staging & Design is the No.1 staging company in Ottawa. I
would highly recommend Kristy and her team for any staging job.
Kristy is also teaching courses to new upcoming stagers, so we are learning from the best!!

Jeffrey Woods in Nepean
Jeffrey Woods in Nepean
1 review Nepean, ON

Home Staging

I hired Capital Home Staging to assess my house before I put it up for sale and Kristy gave us some great pointers on how to do some simple things to get more money when selling my house.
I must admit, we didn't do everything that was suggested but we were impressed on how our house looked when we put it up for sale (big difference, i couldn't believe it).
Our house was on the market for less than a week and we got $5000 over the asking price. I would recommended Capital Home Staging and design to anyone who is thinking of selling their house

Mike in Sunview
Mike in Sunview
2 reviews Orl, ON

Staging for sale

we use Capital home staging for some of our clients (I'm a realtor) and have been really happy with the results. kristy is our key contact and is very reliable and dependable. Sometimes they have to de-clutter and sometimes they have to fill and space with furniture.

More about Capital Home Staging & Design

Capital Home Staging & Design is currently Ottawa's only award winning home staging company taking home the 2009 BBB Torch award for Marketplace ethics. We have a team of educated and dedicated professional stagers whom are ready to help home owners maximize the value of their home in the most ...
Looking for Home Staging pros in Ottawa?