Clarified Home Inspections

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

Home Maintenance Inspection

We had a wonderful experience with Shawn - he was extremely knowledgeable, provided great advice and friendly service, and remained available for follow-up questions and advice following the inspection and even many months later. The report he produced was very detailed and provided a great roadmap for us to follow when looking to maintain our century home.

I would highly recommended Clarified to anyone looking for a home inspection!

Simon, Thanks so much for the feedback. I am available anytime if you ever need help with your home. Good luck with your water proofing project!

1 review Georgina, ON

Extremely detailed

We are selling our house and hired Clarified home inspections to do a pre-listing inspection. Shawn showed up right on time and was very friendly. We were blown away by how knowledgeable he is and how thorough the final report was. His attention to detail is night and day compared to other home inspectors we used in the past.

Will definitely be giving Shawn a call again once we move into our new house and will recommend him to everyone we know!

I am pleased to hear that you were happy with the surface. We strive to provide unparalleled details and thoroughness. I will be more then happy to help you with your new Tarion Home Inspection to ensure that construction defects such as those we saw on your current home are corrected by your builder. Talk to you soon and good luck with your move. Call or email me in the mean time if I you have any questions. Shawn

jeffmarkbrownbiz in Collingwood
jeffmarkbrownbiz in Collingwood
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Home inspection pre-sale

Shawn was very professional and respectful of our home. He was very knowledgeable and an excellent resource to determine the condition of our home pre-sale. We wanted to have confidence in the selling process that there were not major inspections concerns.

Jeff, I was very happy to help. You have a lovely home. Using the pre-listing inspection you able to make some cost effective repairs to you house which will now not be issues during your upcoming sale and should give you a great outcome. If the buyers need help interpreting something in the inspection report, please feel free to direct them to me as required. Also, if you need any technical advice in the future please contact me anytime. Best, Shawn

yasmin
yasmin
8 reviews Newmarket, ON

home inspection

This is the third time we are using Clarified Home Inspections as Shawn has set the bar very high in regards to work ethic, detailed inspection, timely response, and extreme professionalism. Highly recommend!!! Thank you Shawn

Thank-you again for your trust in me! I work very hard to provide unparalleled detail and thoroughness in my inspections. Do not hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions in thr future. I look froward to working together again. Shawn

Bri in Aurora
Bri in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Home purchase review

Was recommended through our RE Agent. Very comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional. Will recommend to friends and family in the future, should opportunity arise. Thank you Shawn! We appreciate your help!

My pleasure Bri! I was happy to help you. Call me anytime if you have any questions. Happy Holidays. Shawn

ctaggio in Concord
ctaggio in Concord
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Home Inspection

Very professional and knowledgeable. Answered questions as we went through the home. Gave recommendations about potential problems and possible repairs. Owers were present and Shawn was discreet,respectful and flexible about inspection.

I was very happy to help out some of my fellow Newmarket residents! That's a very nice house you are buying. Please do no hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions about the report or need anything in the future.

Jerome in Vaughan
Jerome in Vaughan

1 year Tarion Home Inspection

Shawn was very knowledgable and answered any questions I had. He was very thorough and took the time to explain things to me. He even gave us a detailed inspection report in less than 24 hours.

Highly recommended!

Thank Jerome! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Let me know if Tarion has any follow-up questions or is in need of any clarifications on my findings for your 1 year Tarion submission. Happy to help, anytime.

Ron in Mississauga
Ron in Mississauga

Home Inspection

Superb work and professionalism.. an educated and trustworthy individual, who gives is time as a true meaning of an amazing experience... Thank you Shawn, for squeezing us in at such short notice. Really appreciated. Even my brother was happy with your job well done... will talk soon for sure..
Thank you.
Ron Persaud

Ron it was a pleasure meeting you and your brother. I'm glad I met your brothers expectations of what a home inspection should be! Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions. Best. Shawn

Helene
Helene

Home inspection

Shawn Janes made a very professionnal and thorough inspection of the home I purchased. I could not be more pleased with the service I got. He was extremely helpful and provided an extensive report within the next 5 hours of the visit. The report contained detailed pictures, suggestions and explanations. I will hire Shawn again for sure if I ever buy a home or need an ingeneer to assess the structure again. I highly recommend his services to all of you.

It was my pleasure Helene to help. Let me know when you are ready for your next home and I will be happy to help again. Call me if you need anything. Best. Shawn

Mike in London
Mike in London
1 review London, ON

Home Inspection

Shawn Janes is a true professional. He was thorough, answered all my questions and I had my report very quickly after the inspection. Super nice guy as well! I definitely recommend and would use again!

Hi Mike, So happy to help you out. If I can be of any service in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Best. Shawn

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)