Clarified Home Inspections

Home Inspection
101 Woodbury Cres Newmarket ON L3X 2T3
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Newmarket  >  Clarified Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

roman
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

The inspection was carried out thoroughly and professionally. The inspector took time to explain every detail and kindly answer any questions. The information provided helped us make an informed decision regarding the purchase and will be valuable for planning the maintenance for our new home.Will definitely recommend to others.

Job Price

I'm glad the home owner was able to fix some of the bigger problems that we noted. Enjoy the new home! Call us if you have any questions or need anything.

Hayley
1 review Aurora, ON

Shawn came to do a pre purchase home inspection and was absolutely fantastic. Very detail oriented and observant. He was very pleasant to deal with and very knowledgeable. Overall great experience.

Job Price

I'm glad you were happy with the service Hayley. I hope you were able to make the right decision for you on that property. Call me if you need anything or have any questions, anytime.

Melinda  in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

I received an inspection from Shawn for our new home purchase. This is not my first home purchase but first time using Clarified Homes. I was very impressed about the standard of the service and report provided in comparison to those I had received before. The inspector (Shawn) was extremely thorough. The report provided a lot of detail along with photographs to make it easy to read and understand. Shawn also took the time to highlight various points as he was inspecting the property which required our attention. He took the time to answer all of our questions (we had many). He is very knowledgeable, professional and a super nice guy. By far the best property inspection I have received.

Job Price

Glad I could help you Melinda. If you have any questions or problems in the future please feel free to call me for help. Best. Shawn

Maria Domenique from Toronto
6 reviews Aurora, ON

A home inspection gives you knowledge and knowledge is power. Through Shawn’s home inspection I was made aware of issues and situations I never would have caught with my own eye. Everything from the exterior to the interior is examined. All the information is given to you verbally if you wish to walk through as the inspection is taking place and on top of that you get a detailed written report of things/issues to repair or attend to from high priority to lower priority with pictures and instructions. Most people get home inspections prior to buying and/or selling, but I would highly recommend getting one if you’ve never had one. You will learn a lot about how to maintain a home so you don’t run into bigger problems down the road. I highly recommend Clarified Home Inspections.

Monica S from West Gwillimbury
3 reviews Kettleby, ON

What a great experience! Shawn went through the house top to bottom. Up on the roof, in the attic right on down to the basement. He is extremely knowledgeable and detailed. He took pictures of everything and also reviewed his findings with me prior to leaving. The report is also very detailed, prioritizing things that need to be attended to near term and things that can wait or are optional. He also included rough estimates of costs to fix things. I would highly recommend Clarified Home inspections. 10 stars!

Andrea Mendes from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Big thumbs up to Shawn!! He was able to ensure the inspection was conducted thoroughly, and provided a very detailed report shortly after with all of the findings/details and picture references. I strongly recommend Shawn, and will be referring him to my family and friends. Thank you Shawn for a flawless experience! :)

G L from Markham

Very pleased with Shawn. Thorough and patient. Explained his thinking behind what he was seeing. Well informed when we asked questions, and his education background is a major adv.

And we never felt rushed. Lastly, he is familiar with the Cornell area in Markham. Meaning he will already know a bit about your house, and perhaps more importantly your builder.

Def a recommend.

Bill from Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Walked me through the entire inspection and answered all my questions. Very confident with the results. Worth every penny and I feel so comfortable knowing I am moving into a well taken care of home!

Amanda Corea from Pickering
1 review Whitby, ON

We had a fantastic first time home buyer's experience. Our inspector explained all throughout the process and was thorough and informative. At no time did we feel rushed or that he was rushing. He took time to answer our questions.

Carol from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great service! Detail report! We are first time home buyer. Shawn helped us to do 30 days inspection and one-year inspection. And he educated us a lot. Recommend to other first time home buyer.

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)