Clarified Home Inspections

Home Inspection
101 Woodbury Cres Newmarket ON L3X 2T3
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Newmarket  >  Clarified Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

Maria Domenique from Toronto
5 reviews Aurora, ON

A home inspection gives you knowledge and knowledge is power. Through Shawn’s home inspection I was made aware of issues and situations I never would have caught with my own eye. Everything from the exterior to the interior is examined. All the information is given to you verbally if you wish to walk through as the inspection is taking place and on top of that you get a detailed written report of things/issues to repair or attend to from high priority to lower priority with pictures and instructions. Most people get home inspections prior to buying and/or selling, but I would highly recommend getting one if you’ve never had one. You will learn a lot about how to maintain a home so you don’t run into bigger problems down the road. I highly recommend Clarified Home Inspections.

Monica S from West Gwillimbury
3 reviews Kettleby, ON

What a great experience! Shawn went through the house top to bottom. Up on the roof, in the attic right on down to the basement. He is extremely knowledgeable and detailed. He took pictures of everything and also reviewed his findings with me prior to leaving. The report is also very detailed, prioritizing things that need to be attended to near term and things that can wait or are optional. He also included rough estimates of costs to fix things. I would highly recommend Clarified Home inspections. 10 stars!

Andrea Mendes from Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Big thumbs up to Shawn!! He was able to ensure the inspection was conducted thoroughly, and provided a very detailed report shortly after with all of the findings/details and picture references. I strongly recommend Shawn, and will be referring him to my family and friends. Thank you Shawn for a flawless experience! :)

G L from Markham

Very pleased with Shawn. Thorough and patient. Explained his thinking behind what he was seeing. Well informed when we asked questions, and his education background is a major adv.

And we never felt rushed. Lastly, he is familiar with the Cornell area in Markham. Meaning he will already know a bit about your house, and perhaps more importantly your builder.

Def a recommend.

Bill from Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Walked me through the entire inspection and answered all my questions. Very confident with the results. Worth every penny and I feel so comfortable knowing I am moving into a well taken care of home!

Amanda Corea from Pickering
1 review Whitby, ON

We had a fantastic first time home buyer's experience. Our inspector explained all throughout the process and was thorough and informative. At no time did we feel rushed or that he was rushing. He took time to answer our questions.

Carol from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great service! Detail report! We are first time home buyer. Shawn helped us to do 30 days inspection and one-year inspection. And he educated us a lot. Recommend to other first time home buyer.

Luke D from Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

We hired Shawn to inspect our first home. He arrived on time and did a very thorough job. He took his time, and always answered any questions we had. If something stumped him, he did not BS us, just admitted he wasn't sure, and suggested ways to get more information. At the end of the day, he sent us a very detailed report, that will not only help us in the future, as it lists all the things that may need attention, but helped us negotiate an even better price! Thanks Shawn!

Blake from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

I had Shawn come in to assess some concerns I had about my home after I had just moved in. Unfortunately I could not get an inspector in before I purchased the home. However, Shawn was very thorough and let me ask him a tonne of questions! Not just about my concerns, he also took the time provide tips on maintaining my home. He also gave me rough ideas on how much I'd have to spend on certain repairs. I once thought 375 might be a lot for an inspection of a 1800 sq ft home. But the information you get, the peace of mind knowing what all needs to fixed is worth every penny. You will not regret hiring him as your home inspector.

RKov from Brampton

Very impressed with Shawn's home inspection service! Easily accommodated our tight schedule, well priced, friendly, and provided a detailed and high-quality inspection & report. He was glad to have me tag along throughout the inspection - and he shared a great deal of insight across everything from masonry to plumbing to electrical. I was particularly impressed with how professionally he dealt with the fact that a crowd (myself, realtor, and family members) followed him around and shared many question and opinions of their own :)

Amazing job Shawn!
Will definitely use you for all our future inspections!

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)