Clarified Home Inspections

Home Inspection
101 Woodbury Cres Newmarket ON L3X 2T3
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Newmarket  >  Clarified Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

Ron in Mississauga

Superb work and professionalism.. an educated and trustworthy individual, who gives is time as a true meaning of an amazing experience... Thank you Shawn, for squeezing us in at such short notice. Really appreciated. Even my brother was happy with your job well done... will talk soon for sure..
Thank you.
Ron Persaud

Job Price

Ron it was a pleasure meeting you and your brother. I'm glad I met your brothers expectations of what a home inspection should be! Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions. Best. Shawn

Helene

Shawn Janes made a very professionnal and thorough inspection of the home I purchased. I could not be more pleased with the service I got. He was extremely helpful and provided an extensive report within the next 5 hours of the visit. The report contained detailed pictures, suggestions and explanations. I will hire Shawn again for sure if I ever buy a home or need an ingeneer to assess the structure again. I highly recommend his services to all of you.

Job Price

It was my pleasure Helene to help. Let me know when you are ready for your next home and I will be happy to help again. Call me if you need anything. Best. Shawn

Mike in London
1 review London, ON

Shawn Janes is a true professional. He was thorough, answered all my questions and I had my report very quickly after the inspection. Super nice guy as well! I definitely recommend and would use again!

Job Price

Hi Mike, So happy to help you out. If I can be of any service in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Best. Shawn

Colina in Markham
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Shawn was very professional and thorough with his report. He also walked us through the house explaining all the issues prior to typing up his detailed report. I love his report as there is also a summary of estimated costs to do repairs, overall condition of the home and many pics proving the work that needs to be done . The only thing I didn't like was that we had to wait a day for his report to be sent to us, but I can see why as it was so detailed and organized!! His report allowed us to understand the situation of our house and he also provided some recommendations on repairs. We were able to negotiate on the property price because of his thorough inspection and he was also very responsive in his answers (we had follow up questions) after inspection. Shawn was great and I would totally recommend him.

Job Price

Happy to help Colina. I'm glad you thought to contact me when you could not locate your water shutoff. I was happy to help you with that. If I can be of anymore service please do not hesitate to ask.

sgirot
1 review Innisfil, ON

We had a wonderful experience working with Shawn. As first time home buyers, he made us feel comfortable and informed. The report we received was very detail and comprehensive. I appreciate that Shawn followed up when he thought of a recommendation for a repair we require. Professional and friendly, would recommend to anyone. Thanks Shawn!

Job Price

I am always want the best for my clients. Sometimes other secondary issues occur to me after I release the initial report but I want my clients to have the best information so I always follow up afterwards as required. That was a great first home. A few well placed repairs and you will be very happy with it. Call me anytime.

Lynne D in Holland landing
5 reviews Georgina, ON

Shawn has done several home inspections for us and there is no one I'd trust more. I've had realtors tell me they've never seen such a thorough inspector. He has inspected homes for my daughter, who tends to like fixer-uppers and our cottage. When he gives his results, we listen. He's helped us to find the perfect places. Thanks Shawn.

Job Price

Its always a pleasure Lynne. Your daughter definitely brings me to some interesting places. Happy to help anytime.

Shawn has carried out two home inspections for me in the past six months, one on my existing property before putting it on the market (I wanted no nasty surprises during the sale negotiations) and the other on my new home. At all times he carefully explained any problems and how they should be repaired, was into every nook and cranny looking and testing, afterwards I received a full written report which was easy to follow and very comprehensive. If you want an excellent job done call Shawn.

Job Price

I am so happy you are satisfied! I always try to above and beyond for my clients. Call me anytime if you need anything.

roman
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

The inspection was carried out thoroughly and professionally. The inspector took time to explain every detail and kindly answer any questions. The information provided helped us make an informed decision regarding the purchase and will be valuable for planning the maintenance for our new home.Will definitely recommend to others.

Job Price

I'm glad the home owner was able to fix some of the bigger problems that we noted. Enjoy the new home! Call us if you have any questions or need anything.

Hayley
1 review Aurora, ON

Shawn came to do a pre purchase home inspection and was absolutely fantastic. Very detail oriented and observant. He was very pleasant to deal with and very knowledgeable. Overall great experience.

Job Price

I'm glad you were happy with the service Hayley. I hope you were able to make the right decision for you on that property. Call me if you need anything or have any questions, anytime.

Melinda  in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

I received an inspection from Shawn for our new home purchase. This is not my first home purchase but first time using Clarified Homes. I was very impressed about the standard of the service and report provided in comparison to those I had received before. The inspector (Shawn) was extremely thorough. The report provided a lot of detail along with photographs to make it easy to read and understand. Shawn also took the time to highlight various points as he was inspecting the property which required our attention. He took the time to answer all of our questions (we had many). He is very knowledgeable, professional and a super nice guy. By far the best property inspection I have received.

Job Price

Glad I could help you Melinda. If you have any questions or problems in the future please feel free to call me for help. Best. Shawn

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)