Clarified Home Inspections

Home Inspection
101 Woodbury Cres Newmarket ON L3X 2T3
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Newmarket  >  Clarified Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

Bri in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Was recommended through our RE Agent. Very comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional. Will recommend to friends and family in the future, should opportunity arise. Thank you Shawn! We appreciate your help!

Job Price

My pleasure Bri! I was happy to help you. Call me anytime if you have any questions. Happy Holidays. Shawn

ctaggio in Concord
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Very professional and knowledgeable. Answered questions as we went through the home. Gave recommendations about potential problems and possible repairs. Owers were present and Shawn was discreet,respectful and flexible about inspection.

Job Price

I was very happy to help out some of my fellow Newmarket residents! That's a very nice house you are buying. Please do no hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions about the report or need anything in the future.

Jerome in Vaughan

Shawn was very knowledgable and answered any questions I had. He was very thorough and took the time to explain things to me. He even gave us a detailed inspection report in less than 24 hours.

Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thank Jerome! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Let me know if Tarion has any follow-up questions or is in need of any clarifications on my findings for your 1 year Tarion submission. Happy to help, anytime.

Ron in Mississauga

Superb work and professionalism.. an educated and trustworthy individual, who gives is time as a true meaning of an amazing experience... Thank you Shawn, for squeezing us in at such short notice. Really appreciated. Even my brother was happy with your job well done... will talk soon for sure..
Thank you.
Ron Persaud

Job Price

Ron it was a pleasure meeting you and your brother. I'm glad I met your brothers expectations of what a home inspection should be! Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions. Best. Shawn

Helene

Shawn Janes made a very professionnal and thorough inspection of the home I purchased. I could not be more pleased with the service I got. He was extremely helpful and provided an extensive report within the next 5 hours of the visit. The report contained detailed pictures, suggestions and explanations. I will hire Shawn again for sure if I ever buy a home or need an ingeneer to assess the structure again. I highly recommend his services to all of you.

Job Price

It was my pleasure Helene to help. Let me know when you are ready for your next home and I will be happy to help again. Call me if you need anything. Best. Shawn

Mike in London
1 review London, ON

Shawn Janes is a true professional. He was thorough, answered all my questions and I had my report very quickly after the inspection. Super nice guy as well! I definitely recommend and would use again!

Job Price

Hi Mike, So happy to help you out. If I can be of any service in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. Best. Shawn

Colina in Markham
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Shawn was very professional and thorough with his report. He also walked us through the house explaining all the issues prior to typing up his detailed report. I love his report as there is also a summary of estimated costs to do repairs, overall condition of the home and many pics proving the work that needs to be done . The only thing I didn't like was that we had to wait a day for his report to be sent to us, but I can see why as it was so detailed and organized!! His report allowed us to understand the situation of our house and he also provided some recommendations on repairs. We were able to negotiate on the property price because of his thorough inspection and he was also very responsive in his answers (we had follow up questions) after inspection. Shawn was great and I would totally recommend him.

Job Price

Happy to help Colina. I'm glad you thought to contact me when you could not locate your water shutoff. I was happy to help you with that. If I can be of anymore service please do not hesitate to ask.

sgirot
1 review Innisfil, ON

We had a wonderful experience working with Shawn. As first time home buyers, he made us feel comfortable and informed. The report we received was very detail and comprehensive. I appreciate that Shawn followed up when he thought of a recommendation for a repair we require. Professional and friendly, would recommend to anyone. Thanks Shawn!

Job Price

I am always want the best for my clients. Sometimes other secondary issues occur to me after I release the initial report but I want my clients to have the best information so I always follow up afterwards as required. That was a great first home. A few well placed repairs and you will be very happy with it. Call me anytime.

Lynne D in Holland landing
5 reviews Georgina, ON

Shawn has done several home inspections for us and there is no one I'd trust more. I've had realtors tell me they've never seen such a thorough inspector. He has inspected homes for my daughter, who tends to like fixer-uppers and our cottage. When he gives his results, we listen. He's helped us to find the perfect places. Thanks Shawn.

Job Price

Its always a pleasure Lynne. Your daughter definitely brings me to some interesting places. Happy to help anytime.

Shawn has carried out two home inspections for me in the past six months, one on my existing property before putting it on the market (I wanted no nasty surprises during the sale negotiations) and the other on my new home. At all times he carefully explained any problems and how they should be repaired, was into every nook and cranny looking and testing, afterwards I received a full written report which was easy to follow and very comprehensive. If you want an excellent job done call Shawn.

Job Price

I am so happy you are satisfied! I always try to above and beyond for my clients. Call me anytime if you need anything.

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)