Clarified Home Inspections

HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Newmarket  >  Clarified Home Inspections

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

Aimee in Alliston
1 review ALLISTON, ON

My husband and I are first time homebuyers. We used Clarified Home Inspections and we are very satisfied with the service provided to us. We were given a detailed booklet with what was found and given great advice on what to look for. I would definitely recommend Clarified Home Inspections to my family and friends. Quality, friendly service!

Svetlana in Aurora
1 review AURORA, ON

We recently purchased a house and we decided to choose Shawn's service, we were very happy with his work and we would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a very knowledgeable inspector.

We purchased a new home and had some pretty major concerns after our PDI. We thought that there may be some building code issues and wanted a professional opinion. Shawn was thorough and knowledgeable. There were some bizarre things in our house and he took the time to research and get back to us the same day. (even sent us some back up articles). He told us to feel free to contact him if we needed his support and that was very reassuring. He found 9 building code infractions in our new home. We would highly recommend him.

jun yu in Mississauga

I am very happy with the service, very detailed work, basically he tested everything, and a lot of useful information about how to properly maintain the house. I will definitely recommend this guy to my friends.

Nooshin in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

One of my friends recommended me to call Shawn because I was really worried to buy an old house and I wanted to know the all conditions of the house. He was very professional and inspected every, everywhere, then explained about all of them, warned me about some major problems and helped to take the right decision. I was very impressed with his service. I recommend him to everyone to work with him. Thank you Shawn.

Elke Corbett in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Shawn preformed two home inspections for us. We were very impressed with his service and knowledge. He took the time to fully inspect and explain everything and then provided a comprehensive report on the spot with a soft copy. His information along with his invitation to call with any questions in the future have provided a great sense of comfort with purchasing this next home.

Elke, I'm glad I could help you find the right house. Sometimes you have to reject a house based on the inspection, to find the right one. I think you will be very hapy with your purchase. All the best and call me if you need anything.

Shawn

Mariana Turriago in Stouffville
1 review Stouffville, ON

We contacted Shawn because we were passing an offer for buying an older home and we wanted to know the overall condition of the house. He was very punctual and professional and did a great job at explaining and walking us through his findings. Shawn evaluated every aspect of the house and pointed out to us things that we and even our Realtor hadn't noticed.
We would definitely recommend Shawn services and would hire him again for future home inspections!

steven park in Newmarket
3 reviews NEWMARKET, ON

Through two inspections with Shawn Jarnes, he provides excellent,accurate, and ojbective inspection services. I highly recommend him to any future clients. I think he has experiences and education background for professional inspection.

Cyril Williams in Brampton

Excellent work...Shawn showed me all the issues with the property. The summary report was ver organized and detailed, Super job....I would certainly recommend his services to others or use his services again. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Again,

Cyril

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)