Clarified Home Inspections

Home Inspection
101 Woodbury Cres Newmarket ON L3X 2T3
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Newmarket  >  Clarified Home Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

Jill in Mount albert
1 review HOLLAND LANDING, ON

Shawn did an exemplary job with our home inspection. With no prior knowledge of the re-sale market, Shawn took the time to go over his findings with us in detail, highlighting many deficiencies that we had previously overlooked. His attention to detail and professionalism was greatly appreciated. Money well spent! Thank you Shawn.

Job Price

Glad I could helpout Jill. Good luck with the purchase. Call me if you need anything.

Lawrence in Toronto

I found Shawn via the internet. His professional engineering background is what prompted me to use him. He did a professional and thorough job of the inspection. I would highly recommend him to others. I would definitely use him for my next purchase.

Tej in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Though we were buying a relatively new house I wanted to get an inspection to be sure it was in good shape. Shawn pointed out various things that I would not have noticed or known to look for. He was particularly concerned with things that may cause costly damage later that could be easily fixed. This is sure to save us a lot of money in the long run. Shawn was very thorough and concise. I would highly recommend him to anyone buying a house.

Tim Fielding in Mississauga

When we purchased our home, we required a knowledgeable person to inspect it. The house was a bungalow converted to two levels with lots of unique features, so it was a bit of a challenge. Shawn was fantastic! His inspection was thorough and he brought to our attention many things that we had missed. He clearly explained all of his findings to us. In the end, Shawn's work saved us a lot of money.
Highly recommended!

Geoff in cottage country
1 review BELLEVILLE, ON

We hired Sean to provide us with an assessment of a 70 year-old cottage on a spectacular piece of lake-front property, and his assessment gave us the clear understanding that while we would be safe to enjoy the cottage this summer as long as we made some electrical safety improvements, in the long-run we would have to tear down and re-build... so we should view the transaction as buying the beautiful serviced lot. Based on this we made a low offer and settled with the vendor on a reduced price that took into account the documented condition of the cottage.

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)