Clarified Home Inspections

HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Newmarket  >  Clarified Home Inspections

Reviews for Clarified Home Inspections

L.S.
L.S.

Home Inspection Prior to purchase, older style home.

I was extremely happy with Shawn, super thorough, easy to understand, very descriptive and knowledgable of what he was showing and telling us about the property. He brought up things I would never have thought could possibly be a future problem and explained exactly what we could do to fix them. His report that he sent me was so amazingly detailed and precise. I would definitely recommend Shawn to anyone in need of a home inspector.

Jon Voigt in Toronto
Jon Voigt in Toronto
1 review TORONTO, ON

Home Inspection

Called up Shawn and right away I was greeted in a respected and knowledgeable manner. After calling a few others I soon realized I had to go back to Shawn. He worked with my schedule and he got right to work on the exact time we scheduled. He was very detail oriented and the report he provided blew me away. I would definitely use him again as well as recommend him to anyone! Great work Shawn!!

Noah G. in Thornhill
Noah G. in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Home Inspection

Thanks to Clairfied for helping us find out what we were getting into on our new home, only recommended what needed to be done, extremely thorough and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Jim Devolin in Newmarket
Jim Devolin in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home Inspection

when asked to comment on Shawn & his Company Clarified Home Inspections, I di not hesitate. Very thorough and detailed. I used him on the sale and on the purchase of another home. I did what he recommended and followed his guidlines in the sale of my home and as a result I got a higher value, and on the purchase I was able to negotiate with the vendor resulting in him lowering his price a win win situation. I would have no problem recommending Shawn,

Aimee in Alliston
Aimee in Alliston
1 review ALLISTON, ON

Home Inspection

My husband and I are first time homebuyers. We used Clarified Home Inspections and we are very satisfied with the service provided to us. We were given a detailed booklet with what was found and given great advice on what to look for. I would definitely recommend Clarified Home Inspections to my family and friends. Quality, friendly service!

Svetlana in Aurora
Svetlana in Aurora
1 review AURORA, ON

Home Inspection

We recently purchased a house and we decided to choose Shawn's service, we were very happy with his work and we would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a very knowledgeable inspector.

30 Day Tarion Home Inspection

We purchased a new home and had some pretty major concerns after our PDI. We thought that there may be some building code issues and wanted a professional opinion. Shawn was thorough and knowledgeable. There were some bizarre things in our house and he took the time to research and get back to us the same day. (even sent us some back up articles). He told us to feel free to contact him if we needed his support and that was very reassuring. He found 9 building code infractions in our new home. We would highly recommend him.

jun yu in Mississauga
jun yu in Mississauga

home inspection

I am very happy with the service, very detailed work, basically he tested everything, and a lot of useful information about how to properly maintain the house. I will definitely recommend this guy to my friends.

Nooshin in North york
Nooshin in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Don mills, old house

One of my friends recommended me to call Shawn because I was really worried to buy an old house and I wanted to know the all conditions of the house. He was very professional and inspected every, everywhere, then explained about all of them, warned me about some major problems and helped to take the right decision. I was very impressed with his service. I recommend him to everyone to work with him. Thank you Shawn.

Elke Corbett in Newmarket
Elke Corbett in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Home Inspection

Shawn preformed two home inspections for us. We were very impressed with his service and knowledge. He took the time to fully inspect and explain everything and then provided a comprehensive report on the spot with a soft copy. His information along with his invitation to call with any questions in the future have provided a great sense of comfort with purchasing this next home.

Elke, I'm glad I could help you find the right house. Sometimes you have to reject a house based on the inspection, to find the right one. I think you will be very hapy with your purchase. All the best and call me if you need anything.

Shawn

More about Clarified Home Inspections

Clarified Home Inspections provides comprehensive inspections of residential and commercial properties.

Inspections are performed by a licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) and a Registered Home Inspector (RHI) with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors.

Services Offered:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Tarion New Home Warranty Inspections (PDI, 30 Day, 1yr, 2yr, 7yr)
- Commercial Building Inspections
- WETT Inspections
- Thermal Imaging Inspections (Thermography)