Boiserie Sebo Woodwork

Reviews for Boiserie Sebo Woodwork

John
John
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen and ensuite renovation.

Kitchen and en suite stripped out back to the studs, new plumbing in both locations and installation of gas stove. Sebo provided great guidance throughout - their sales agent in particular was very knowledgeable and incredibly patient. The installation itself went well - we remain very impressed with the quality of the workmanship. I can't imagine how it could be improved. As with any project of this magnitude there was some fine tuning required - in this case the company proposed a resolution which was beyond satisfactory - this firm knows the value of customer service - Five Stars! The service/installer team were very professional.

Hi John, we were so happy to work with you and your wife and had a blast working on your project! All the best from our team and enjoy your new kitchen and ensuite!

s.parker
s.parker

Full kitchen renovation

Approached Seb to see about a kitchen renovation and he immediately made Michel available to us. Michel was AMAZING in helping us choose all of our finishing, cupboard options, kitchen design etc.
From the start everyone has been incredible with communication/answering emails etc.
The work is almost done (except minor touch ups) and we couldn’t be any happier. It is beyond beautiful!

Thanks so much for kind words Sophie! We truly appreciate your business and it was a pleasure working with you. We wish you many wonderful years in your new kitchen!

MalikGau1 in Ottawa
MalikGau1 in Ottawa

New house

Michel Seguin représentent de vente est très minutieux. Tout est dans le moindre détails et bien pensée. Nous adorons leurs travails et nous sommes très satisfaits. N'hésitez....vous ne serez pas déçu évidemment si vous voulez de la qualité

Merci beaucoup pour vos beaux mots! Nous sommes très fiers de notre travaille et ravi de votre satisfaction!

Renovation in
Renovation in

Kitchen renovations

WOW! what a professional company. I just renovate a 30th year old kitchen and they were able to give me a brand new design in the same square footing. Their name is Sebo and the translation is beautiful, its 100% beautiful. The staff is extraordinary and so kind. They respect their schedule and always on time. No surprise. I'm so happy I took a local company and I highly recommend them. Merci

Thank you for the kind words, we always strive to be the best at what we do and a happy customer is our number one priority, enjoy your new kitchen!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen renovation

We had a beautiful kitchen reno done by Sebo this fall. After a strong recommendation by a friend we chose Sebo and from the beginning to the end we were very impressed with the professionalism of all of their staff as well as the contractor (Barrie and co) who worked on our project. Any minor concerns/ issues were dealt with promptly and we really appreciated the fact that they came back upon completion of the entire project to ensure that we were happy with all of the final details of the project. Thank you Sebo.

We had a blast renovating your kitchen, as always our customer service doesn't stop when the last truck leaves your home. We are always there for you!
Enjoy your new space!

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

We used Sebo to renovate our kitchen. I asked when I first met the designer to have a WOW kitchen when we were done. I am so pleased to say that it turned out even better than I could have imagined. Michel was our designer and he was AMAZING. He has such a good eye for details and understands not only how things should look but as well has an excellent grasp on the functionality of the kitchen. It is such a pleasure to cook in the kitchen now since everything has the proper place. The quality of the work is excellent and the stand behind their product. I wouldn't hesitate to use Sebo again in the future.

Thank you Lisa, your new kitchen turned out so well we ended up using it as the main picture on one of our delivery vans!
We'll be here for your next project ;)

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen and Dining Room Renovation

A giant bravo to the Sébo team, especially Andrée-Anne who materialized our dream kitchen into a beautiful design and our short-term construction resident, Serge who made sure that our experience living through a kitchen and dining room overhaul was not too disruptive. Our new and improved space is amazing - we could not be happier with the results! Thank you again to the Sébo team for making it happen.

We are so glad you love your kitchen, renovating a kitchen is one of the most disruptive projects you can take on but we take all the steps we can to make it as smooth as possible.
Enjoy your new spaces!

John in
John in

Kitchen reno

We needed a complete kitchen renovation done and where searching for a contractor to design and build for us. We stumbled upon Sebo Woodwork while in Orleans one Sat morning and decided to stop in. We set up a consultation with Anna who drew up plans for us. Best design out of the 3 quotes we got so we decided to go ahead.
Barry and his crew did a great job. Kept things as clean possible and we're easy to deal with. Issues along the way were dealt with quickly and to our satisfaction by Ben.
I would not hesitate to recommend Sebo Woodwork to my friends.

Thanks Anna and everyone else who was a part of this endeavor. We are loving our new kitchen!

Pat Keeffe in Orleans
Pat Keeffe in Orleans

KitchenRenovation

Sebo Woodwork did a fantastic job renovating our kitchen. It all started with Annabelle and her design work. Annabelle made us feel comfortable and was attentive to all our needs and concerns. She had great ideas and worked closely with us to develop a beautiful design. Everyone from Sebo that worked on the project was very professional and caring in their work. The kitchen definitely has a wow factor and we are delighted with the results. We would not hesitate to recommend Sebo to anyone.

Pat & Diane

Fiona in Ottawa
Fiona in Ottawa

Kitchen Renovation

I contacted Sebo after a friend recommended them. I chose them after getting quotes from several competitors - Michel spent a lot of time and effort to make sure that the estimate was accurate and reflected what I wanted in my new kitchen. I felt confident that there wouldn't be any surprise costs after we signed the contract - and there weren't.

Sebo handled the entire renovation - from tearing out the old California ceiling to installing the cabinets and repainting. The entire project came in on time (6 weeks), and even better, I had a functional kitchen within 3 weeks.

Everyone that I dealt with - Michel, Benoit, Rene, and Serge (can't say enough about Serge) was professional and accommodating. Things were cleaned up at the end of every day. Any concerns that I had were addressed promptly.

I don't expect any project to go perfectly - what is important is how the company doing the renovation handles any issues - Sebo was fantastic at resolving issues - whether it meant installing an unplanned bulkhead because of a steel support beam or rerouting heading vents.

I couldn't be happier with my new kitchen and look forward to working with Sebo on my next renovation.

More about Boiserie Sebo Woodwork

Fernand Boileau is a third generation cabinet maker and has been in this trade for over 30 years. Before going into permanent retirement, he decided to establish Boiserie SEBO Woodwork Inc. in February 2004, with the help of his two sons, Sebastien and Mathieu. He is quite proud of his achievements and first and foremost this family business.

We design, build and install custom cabinetry for kitchens and bathrooms, as well as entertainment centers and other furniture. Whether you’re planning a simple project or looking for a turn key renovation, we’ve got you covered.

Boiserie Sebo Woodwork Inc is located in Orleans. Our beautiful showroom contains an array of kitchens, vanities, bar, wine cellar and a wide array of doors and materials. The plant has been equipped with the most modern equipment to insure precision and the highest quality end product. We choose only the highest grade of materials to ensure the quality and longevity of our product.

Our experienced designers work one on one with you to create the ideal customized space to fit your budget and style. We offer free consultations, which includes them going to your home for measurements, a floor plan layout complete with 3d views of your completed project, and a price breakdown.