Boiserie Sebo Woodwork

Reviews for Boiserie Sebo Woodwork

MalikGau1 in Ottawa
MalikGau1 in Ottawa

New house

Michel Seguin représentent de vente est très minutieux. Tout est dans le moindre détails et bien pensée. Nous adorons leurs travails et nous sommes très satisfaits. N'hésitez....vous ne serez pas déçu évidemment si vous voulez de la qualité

Merci beaucoup pour vos beaux mots! Nous sommes très fiers de notre travaille et ravi de votre satisfaction!

Renovation in
Renovation in

Kitchen renovations

WOW! what a professional company. I just renovate a 30th year old kitchen and they were able to give me a brand new design in the same square footing. Their name is Sebo and the translation is beautiful, its 100% beautiful. The staff is extraordinary and so kind. They respect their schedule and always on time. No surprise. I'm so happy I took a local company and I highly recommend them. Merci

Thank you for the kind words, we always strive to be the best at what we do and a happy customer is our number one priority, enjoy your new kitchen!

Kitchen renovation

We had a beautiful kitchen reno done by Sebo this fall. After a strong recommendation by a friend we chose Sebo and from the beginning to the end we were very impressed with the professionalism of all of their staff as well as the contractor (Barrie and co) who worked on our project. Any minor concerns/ issues were dealt with promptly and we really appreciated the fact that they came back upon completion of the entire project to ensure that we were happy with all of the final details of the project. Thank you Sebo.

We had a blast renovating your kitchen, as always our customer service doesn't stop when the last truck leaves your home. We are always there for you!
Enjoy your new space!

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

Kitchen Renovation

We used Sebo to renovate our kitchen. I asked when I first met the designer to have a WOW kitchen when we were done. I am so pleased to say that it turned out even better than I could have imagined. Michel was our designer and he was AMAZING. He has such a good eye for details and understands not only how things should look but as well has an excellent grasp on the functionality of the kitchen. It is such a pleasure to cook in the kitchen now since everything has the proper place. The quality of the work is excellent and the stand behind their product. I wouldn't hesitate to use Sebo again in the future.

Thank you Lisa, your new kitchen turned out so well we ended up using it as the main picture on one of our delivery vans!
We'll be here for your next project ;)

Kitchen and Dining Room Renovation

A giant bravo to the Sébo team, especially Andrée-Anne who materialized our dream kitchen into a beautiful design and our short-term construction resident, Serge who made sure that our experience living through a kitchen and dining room overhaul was not too disruptive. Our new and improved space is amazing - we could not be happier with the results! Thank you again to the Sébo team for making it happen.

We are so glad you love your kitchen, renovating a kitchen is one of the most disruptive projects you can take on but we take all the steps we can to make it as smooth as possible.
Enjoy your new spaces!

John in
John in

Kitchen reno

We needed a complete kitchen renovation done and where searching for a contractor to design and build for us. We stumbled upon Sebo Woodwork while in Orleans one Sat morning and decided to stop in. We set up a consultation with Anna who drew up plans for us. Best design out of the 3 quotes we got so we decided to go ahead.
Barry and his crew did a great job. Kept things as clean possible and we're easy to deal with. Issues along the way were dealt with quickly and to our satisfaction by Ben.
I would not hesitate to recommend Sebo Woodwork to my friends.

Thanks Anna and everyone else who was a part of this endeavor. We are loving our new kitchen!

Pat Keeffe in Orleans
Pat Keeffe in Orleans

KitchenRenovation

Sebo Woodwork did a fantastic job renovating our kitchen. It all started with Annabelle and her design work. Annabelle made us feel comfortable and was attentive to all our needs and concerns. She had great ideas and worked closely with us to develop a beautiful design. Everyone from Sebo that worked on the project was very professional and caring in their work. The kitchen definitely has a wow factor and we are delighted with the results. We would not hesitate to recommend Sebo to anyone.

Pat & Diane

Fiona in Ottawa
Fiona in Ottawa

Kitchen Renovation

I contacted Sebo after a friend recommended them. I chose them after getting quotes from several competitors - Michel spent a lot of time and effort to make sure that the estimate was accurate and reflected what I wanted in my new kitchen. I felt confident that there wouldn't be any surprise costs after we signed the contract - and there weren't.

Sebo handled the entire renovation - from tearing out the old California ceiling to installing the cabinets and repainting. The entire project came in on time (6 weeks), and even better, I had a functional kitchen within 3 weeks.

Everyone that I dealt with - Michel, Benoit, Rene, and Serge (can't say enough about Serge) was professional and accommodating. Things were cleaned up at the end of every day. Any concerns that I had were addressed promptly.

I don't expect any project to go perfectly - what is important is how the company doing the renovation handles any issues - Sebo was fantastic at resolving issues - whether it meant installing an unplanned bulkhead because of a steel support beam or rerouting heading vents.

I couldn't be happier with my new kitchen and look forward to working with Sebo on my next renovation.

Terry O'Rourke in Orleans
Terry O'Rourke in Orleans

Kitchen Renovation

What can we say, from the beginning Anna Bajorek, listened to our wants and desires and in the end, she designed and delivered our new fabulous kitchen. Her recommended contractor, Barry Bettles of B&B Custom Carpentry and Glazing and his team of Ryan,Jacques, Justin,Butch & Mike were truly professionals in every sense of the word. They treated us and our home with great respect. Always ensuring we were happy with each days progress and informing us of the next days work plans. Their willingness to go the extra mile, will not be forgotten.

The staff at Sebo Cabinets, starting with Benoit, who kept us up to-date on the production schedule and installation, along with Renee, Marc and Michel, who carried out the installation deserve our praise and thanks. Renee was instrumental in solving a major problem with the installing of the quartz counter top, which could have delayed the final completion date by another week. The relief on our faces could be seen by all. The workmanship and dedication to detail exhibited by Marc can be seen in the finished product and heard in the numerous comments we have received from our friends and family.

Thanks again to everyone for a job well done.

Carol Ann & Terry

Bean from Ottawa
Bean from Ottawa
3 reviews ,

Complete kitchen and powder room renovation, new flooring, painting

Sebo Woodworking coordinated our major renovation project, starting with the design of the kitchen. Anna worked with us to create a design suited to our needs and tastes, willingly accepted our suggestions, and coordinated the purchase of materials (cabinetry design and finish, granite counter top, plumbing fixtures, tile backsplash, flooring, services of an interior decorator to review our choices of materials). Our wonderful contractor, Serge, and his helpers did an excellent job with the demolition of the kitchen and powder room, stripping wallpaper and repainting walls, changing doors and trim, installing a new hearth and backsplash tiles). Serge did his best to minimize the disruption to our daily lives, and kept the work space as clean and organized as possible. He was very dedicated and professional, and even worked on weekends when necessary to finish the work to his high standards. The Sebo team (Anna, the designer, Michel, project manager, Benoit, cabinetry installation, Rene, cabinetry service) were very accommodating and willing to discuss and rectify any concerns we had. The entire project took a bit longer than we'd hoped, but this was due to delays related to re-ordering drawers. The incorrect type of drawers had been initially installed, but were replaced with the wooden ones we had chosen; Sebo later installed a new set of cabinets to replace a large pull-out door I had chosen but was not happy with after it was installed. The quality of the cabinetry and finishing is excellent, and I would not hesitate to recommend Sebo. They are very proud of their reputation, and willing to do what it takes to ensure the customer is completely satisfied. Their pricing is competitive, and payment options and all details of their service are clearly listed in a written contract.

More about Boiserie Sebo Woodwork

Fernand Boileau is a third generation cabinet maker and has been in this trade for over 30 years. Before going into permanent retirement, he decided to establish Boiserie SEBO Woodwork Inc. in February 2004, with the help of his two sons, Sebastien and Mathieu. He is quite proud of his achievements and first and foremost this family business.

We design, build and install custom cabinetry for kitchens and bathrooms, as well as entertainment centers and other furniture. Whether you’re planning a simple project or looking for a turn key renovation, we’ve got you covered.

Boiserie Sebo Woodwork Inc is located in Orleans. Our beautiful showroom contains an array of kitchens, vanities, bar, wine cellar and a wide array of doors and materials. The plant has been equipped with the most modern equipment to insure precision and the highest quality end product. We choose only the highest grade of materials to ensure the quality and longevity of our product.

Our experienced designers work one on one with you to create the ideal customized space to fit your budget and style. We offer free consultations, which includes them going to your home for measurements, a floor plan layout complete with 3d views of your completed project, and a price breakdown.