Dudley's Discount Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
BUSINESS IS CLOSED BRAMPTON ON L6T4X8
HomeStars  >  Home Staging in Brampton  >  Dudley's Discount Doors  >  Home Staging, outdoor staging
Curbed Appeal Guelph Ontario
Curbed Appeal Guelph Ontario
1 review GUELPH, ON

Home Staging, outdoor staging

I just was writing to say what an amazing exeprience I have had with Dudley's Discount Doors. Recently another home stager had recommened them to me for a staging job that desperately needed door upgrades. We as home stagers know how important curb appeal is and since that is what my company specializes in I thought perfect! Another great supplier to be able to recommend to my clients and I was dissappointed. Each and every time they deliever what they promise a great door, with exceptional prices and great customer service! They say the front door is the soul to the house and since it only takes 10 seconds to make a first impression and 4 of those seconds are spent at the front door this could be the difference between sold and on the market for months. Thanks guys, I know we will have a very long lasting relationship with many more satisfied customers.

Thank you for this review. We are so thrilled about our relationship with your company Curbed Appeal.