Canadian Air Systems

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Canadian Air Systems

Reviews for Canadian Air Systems

BillB in Toronto

I wanted to update some of our rads in our recently purchased house. Our contract brought Mike in to do the work and we had an excellent experience with him and his whole team. They were very easy to work with, worked within our schedule, and the installation went very smoothly. Mike even noticed a slight ding in one of the rads and replaced it for us. I wouldn't have noticed but appreciated the effort.

Overall I was thrilled with the work Canadian Air Systems did for us and would happily recommend them.

Thanks BillB! It was a pleasure for us to work with you and your contractor in your beautiful home. Enjoy the Stelrads! And thank you for the recommendation.

tpkeen

AC installed fine. I did need the old one taken away, which the installers were not able to do at the time, due to a damaged van door. Temporary problem, which I'm sure they'll fix asap. Otherwise, no criticisms at all.

tpkeen, thank you very much for the positive review. Apologies again for our inability to haul your old unit same day. As you know, the van door is indeed fixed now. Enjoy your AC!

acer

I've used Mike and his team for a couple jobs and everytime they have been prompt, honest, transparent with their work and professional. On top of that the tenants have always raved about their professionalism. Two thumbs up, highly recommend them for your HVAC and appliance needs!

Thanks acer! It's a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your repeat business. Transparency is something we pride ourselves on. We don't believe in "trade secrets"!

IJG

I had a furnace issue...a noisy blower or fan. Mike sent a guy to house within hours. Repaired quickly and found an aftermarket fan that saved me a few bucks.
Great experience.

We always have our clients best interests in mind! Thank you for the positive review.

Nikos0001

Excellent service... Mike and his staff provided an exceptional service and provided professional advice by providing a number of options that would allow me to tackle the low humidity levels of my house.

I strongly recommend Canadian Air Systems...

Thank you Nikos! We always give our customers OPTIONS, so THEY CAN CHOOSE what works best for them. We're happy to make a recommendation, but at the end of the day, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

Taryn from Toronto

We had a great experience with CAS - they are knowledgeable, provide advice based on your needs, explain repairs in terms you understand and they care about your satisfaction. We have used them twice - for repairs and to install an Ecobee thermostat. We've had terrible experiences with other service providers - which lead us to researching and exploring other options. They are prompt and flexible ... and the owner follows up to ensure you are satisfied. Great experience!

Thanks Taryn! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. Indeed: we care about our customers' satisfaction!

GTA-5839

The team performed maintenance of furnace and gave excellent recommendations for smart home metres. They also taught me a few tricks about my fireplace. I would, without a doubt, use them again.

Thank you very much, GTA! Our job is helping customers, period. If we can show you tricks about your fireplace, done! If you want to know about smart home metres, just ask! We are always available and happy to advise our customers. Thanks for the review.

Great customer service, friendly techs - flexible on schedule, quick to respond, explained everything they did. Will be inviting them to come back and service the furnace on an annual basis.

Thank you so much for the positive review. We would love to come back on an annual basis. Long-term customer relationships are exactly what we're looking to build and grow. Thanks again.

jesse from York

I own a dog grooming shop and our old heater was clogged, filthy and in a really tough area to service... several other companies refused to service it after seeing the diccicult working space.

The owner showed up himself, and brought his service team. He found me the same type of unit, refurbished and high quality. Installed professionally and quickly the next morning.

Owner even helped me get a credit from the government.

10 out of 10. You want to speak to Mike B.

Thanks jesse! It was a pleasure working with you, your employees, and your furry tenants! We love a challenging situation like yours -- it brings out the best in us. Thank you for the review.

sandman21

Grant was awesome! He was incredibly enthusiastic about his work, and that can be rare. He fixed a problem that was years old and many said couldn't be helped. Highly recommended!!!!

Grant IS awesome! We love tackling "unsolvable" problems. I'm glad we were able to help you. Thanks for the feedback Sandman!

More about Canadian Air Systems

HomeStars doesn't let us break this up into paragraphs, so apologies in advance for the hard read! We are a family-owned small business with a passion for what we do: We solve customers' heating, cooling and hot water problems. We also solve airflow, air quality and humidity problems. We service ...