220-JUNK LTD.

Junk Removal
EDMONTON AB T5T 1X2
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Edmonton  >  220-JUNK LTD.

Reviews for 220-JUNK LTD.

Ivana from Edmonton
Ivana from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Complete Remodel

Needed 3 demolition containers + concrete + shingles. I dealt with Shawna at 220-junk. She and her drivers are absolutely fantastic! We ordered the largest bins got charged exactly the rates from their website and Shawna will return your call within an hour no matter when you call her. They will have a bin in front of your home before you hang up the phone. Over the years we have used every company in Edmonton but we are so lucky we got 220-junk. If you are doing a large demo I 100% recommend them and can't say enough about Shawna's customer service their delivery honesty integrity or rates. Great company!

Chris from Edmonton
Chris from Edmonton
18 reviews Edmonton, AB

Junk Removal (Bin Rental)

I ordered a 25 cubic yard bin to clean up after a renovation (laminate flooring and carpet replacement). The price was excellent and I was able to get rid of lingering garbage that had accumulated on the property. I would use their services again.

More about 220-JUNK LTD.

12, 15, 20, 30, 40 yard bin rentals. Family owned and operated. Best prices and service guaranteed.
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Edmonton?