Goulart Appliance Repair Ltd

Review for Goulart Appliance Repair Ltd

Stephen Leckie in Toronto
Stephen Leckie in Toronto

Moving washing machine

I was told $40 an hour, but he brought his wife as an assistant the whole time so it became $60 and hour for both. Moving my washing machine one room over in our basement and hocking up a utility sink came to $1200. I provide the sink and some of the pipe. He didn't show me the material bills, but I think he overcharged by a fair bit.

Otherwise everything works, but I do have to make an adjustment to the drain pipe. They are nice people. Just make sure to be clear up front on the rate, and ask to see the bills and or a detailed invoice.