Andy's Skylights

Toronto ON M9W 2W6

Reviews for Andy's Skylights

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replace Skylight

Our 30 yr old skylight was leaking during the winter. Andy replied quickly with a fast quote and followed up with a site visit. Andrei is very pleasant and knows skylights very well. We arranged for the first sunny day, even in January, to replace our damaged skylight. In one day, Andy removed our old skylight, replaced ice shield, flashing, and installed a brand new curb and skylight. Excellent work. He took pictures of the entire process and cleaned the area as he worked. Very happy with Andy's Skylights.

New skylight

I am architect, I work with construction, and I recommend Andrei. Andrei is careful, detail oriented, and organized. He took pictures, which help us to understand the evoluation of work. I really liked his service.

Skylights Installation

Andy installed a skylight on the flat roof of our 100+ year old semi in downtown Toronto.

I knew rights from the start that he was an honest contractor who truly cares about his work. He came well prepared, worked quickly and efficiently and it looks great! I would recommend his services.

MARK in Toronto
MARK in Toronto

Andy makes sure that you are satisfied with his work.

Andrei of Andy's Skylights is very professional and does a high quality job. He was very reliable and accessible when it came to completing the job and any communication we initiated. Also appreciated were the suggestions he made concerning vents. We are very pleased by the work Andy did in replacing our Skylight. He took the time to make sure that we would be happy with our new skylight for a long time. It is true what Andy says on his website that “Our quality and dedication to our profession is what makes Andy' Skylights the best skylight installation company in Toronto.”
We would highly recommend Andy’s Skylights to everyone.

Hello Mark! Thanks so much!

Erika de Vascocnelos in Toronto
Erika de Vascocnelos in Toronto

Wonderful!

Andrei just installed two skylights on our metal roof, which is a very specialized installation. The work he did was wonderful in all respects: he is diligent, honest, extremely meticulous, and a pleasure to work with.
He arrived on schedule every day and did everything possible to minimize any dust or mess. He left his work tidy and clean at the end of each day. We have complete faith in him and his work.
We could not be happier with the results and would highly recommend him!

Skylight Replacement

Andrei is an honest and trustworthy man who takes pride in his craft. He won’t up-sell you on specific products (he actually recommended a skylight that was cheaper and of similar quality). He took the time to explain everything and the reasons he was doing it a certain way to ensure there were no future leak issues. Communication was great throughout the process and he left the home spotless after he was done. The final product was beautifully framed, insulated and painted. Couldn’t be happier.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Skylight Replacement

We had a leaky skylight which after a heavy rain fall started leaking into our house. I frantically searched online and called several companies for quotes as I had no experience with skylights and no referrals. After reading so many positive reviews about Andy I called him and he came to my house the very next day to assess the situation. That weekend Andy got on my roof and covered the skylight as a temporary fix until I could schedule him to replace the entire skylight. Andy did a fantastic job with our skylight replacement. He was very pleasant, professional and showed up when he said he would. He did a very neat job and cleaned up after he was finished. Also, after getting a few quotes I found Andy’s pricing to be very reasonable. Thank you Andy for the great job!

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

New skylight installation

Andy did a fantastic job installing a new skylight in our home. We'd long complained about having a dark upstairs hallway, and 2018 was the year we were finally going to do something about it! After scanning reviews on Homestars and emailing/calling a bunch of places, Andy was the only one who answered promptly (some didn't even respond at all!). After meeting him in-person we were confident he was the person for the job as he readily answered our questions, provided suggestions and alternatives, and would be able to complete the job within our timeframe. We happened to be going on a family vacation during that time and were hoping he could do the installation while away, which he readily accommodated. Andy provided us updates and photos of his progress, which reassured us while thousands of kms away. The skylight has transformed our upstairs completely (why didn't we do this sooner???), and we can't wait until the summer to use it fully as we opted for an electric skylight. His attention to detail and work with the drywalling were excellent, and we couldn't be happier with the end result. Thanks for a fantastic addition to our house, Andy!

trump in Toronto
trump in Toronto

Andy is amazing

My father's house had a skylight that needed replacement fast. It was leaking for awhile. Couldn't do anything in the earlier part of the year due to the weather. Called a few different people to come out and look at it and they were all unreliable. They were either late or didn't show up at all. I was lucky to have found Andy through HomeStars and let me just say he was a professional right from the start. He came out to our house as he promised (on time), gave a quote and we had the new skylight installed after a couple of weeks (earlier than expected). He did a great job, took care in everything he did and was again very professional. He even sent photos of the various stages of his install. That is definitely going the extra mile! I would definitely hire Andy again without hesitation! I wished all trades were as reliable as Andy. Thank you Andy!

Stephanie and Jon in Old Toronto
Stephanie and Jon in Old Toronto

Skylight replacement

We hired Andy to replace an old, cracked skylight in our home. A few days before he was scheduled to do the work, we experienced a horrible roof leak from a large freezing rain storm (April 2018). He came to check the roof on urgent notice, and was able to figure out the problem was coming from our neighbour's side of our semi-detached. He was able to complete our skylight installation, fix the issue coming from our neighbour's side, and repair the interior damage on the same timeline and for the same price. He was polite, knowledgeable, professional and efficient. We are very pleased with the final product. I highly recommend Andy.

More about Andy's Skylights

Professional skylight installations, repairs, and replacements in Toronto and GTA is what Andy Skylight does.
Do you live in the Greater Toronto Area and are considering installing a skylight? Repairing or replacing an old one? If so,you have come to the right place!
Andy' Skylights have been in the professional skylight business for 20 years, 7 of which were spent in Toronto learning more about skylights and gaining experience. Only Andy Skylights know how to repair, install, or replace skylights and everything related to them like the back of our hand. So when it comes to skylights, you can rely on us without a doubt! Call Andy' Skylights for an excellent, neat, professional skylight installation or repair.