Andy's Skylights

Reviews for Andy's Skylights

Ravi in Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Ravi in Mississauga, Ontario Canada

skylight replacement

Andy replaced an old skylight in our home. He was very prompt in getting back to us, explained the work required and was extremely thorough in his work. We are very pleased with his work and would highly recommend him.

K. Mehta in Mississauga
K. Mehta in Mississauga

Superb skylight installation

We needed a skylight in our stairwell. We got 3 quotes and Andy's was the most reasonable and it included the job completely done. He had great reviews and after meeting him, we got the sense that he was the man for the job. He is highly experienced, a meticulous worker and he does not cut any corners. He worked within the estimated time and we are extremely satisfied with the job done. As quoted, he used a high quality skylight and materials and gave the job a neat finish. We won't go anywhere else for our skylight needs in the future. If you need a skylight, call Andy. Highly recommended.

Jolan in Toronto
Jolan in Toronto

Skylight replacements done in January 2015

Andy is a very honest businessman and works hard to make sure you are making the right product choices. My house was built in the 50's and have 5 skylights - 3 of which were installed 20+ years ago. In my first winter living in this house, I noticed some mild condensation problem. In the 2nd winter, due to the harsh weather condition, the condensation problem had gotten a lot worse. I contacted a couple of contractors and finally selected Andy to perform the job because of his experience and knowledge. The job started in January and completed on time. It took 3 days to complete but at the end of each day he sent me pictures to show me the progress. My new skylights have experienced two winters and I have zero problems with them. Thank you Andy for doing such a great job!

Thank you Jolan for your review. It's always a great pleasure to read these =)

Sharon from Mississauga
Sharon from Mississauga
3 reviews Georgetown, ON

Repair on Structure supporting Skylights

We have a set of 4 skylights that have leaking problem for a while. All the plywood and supporting beams under the skylights were all rotten. The insulation was deeply soaked. I called several companies for quotes. Andy gave me an exact quote after coming to our house and talking to me for an hour. In the email, he gave me several options with exact amounts, and also answered my numerous questions. Some other companies just ignored my call after the first phone call. And some just gave me a quote with tons of potential cost (such as additional delivery fee, $$per ft for addition beam). So I felt that Andy knows his work and gives an honest quote.
It took Andy (with some help) 7 days to finish this project. He removed all the bad beams, plywoods, and insulation. And he replaced them with new ones. Also, new ice-shield sheets were added. We don't have the budget to get new skylights. So Andy put our existing ones back with new flashings and etc. Moreover, Andy even told me some problems of our house exterior he noticed during his work. His advice can save us a lot of troubles in the future.
Now we don't need to worry about leaking when it starts raining. And we know who to call for future roof/skylight needs. We really appreciate Andy's hard work on our project. And we will definitely recommend Andy to everyone who has roof/skylight projects.

Thank you Sharon!
It is good time work for you as for people who know what they want.

Risa,
Risa,

new skylight installation and repair of existing skylight installations

Andy installed a new skylight and repaired the installation of existing skylights. I found Andy to be extremely knowledgeable and professional. His work was excellent and he was very neat. As well, Andy was also able to do the necessary interior work around the skylight so I didn't need to hire a separate drywaller and painter. Andy was very punctual and completed the job in a timely fashion. I would hire Andy again if needed and would highly recommend him.

Ali Ahmed in Oakville
Ali Ahmed in Oakville

2x4 skylight above landing. Fantastic Quality! Super happy!!

Called Andy and he gave me a close estimate on the phone. Booked an appointment and paid deposit based on the reviews here. 3 weeks later he called and set a date for the install. 5 days later (dealing with rain too), we had a well light centre of the house which was usually dark! We are extremely happy. Trustworthy guy as I was not home most of the day. I would use him again and suggest you do to!! His price is better than all the other quotes I received.

Thanks Ali, have a nice have business with you.

Natalie from Toronto
Natalie from Toronto

Four skylights on the 3rd floor

Couple years ago Andy changed skylight in our kitchen, and when time came to replace four skylights on the 3rd floor we didn't even bother looking for alternatives, simply called Andy. He promptly came to our house, gave quote, and time frame for installation. In the summer he was very busy but well worth the wait. We now have four new beautiful skylights, and neighbors are asking for Andy's contact info.

Stephen
Stephen

A great experience

Andy was great to deal with. He did not push higher priced, but wholly unnecessary, options. He came exactly when he said he would and finished the job (changing 2 skylights) in one day.

Skylight Replacement

Andy replaced two leaking skylights for us. He was extremely dependable, professional and efficient. His work is thorough and displays a high level of craftsmanship. He took photos of the skylights before during and after which was appreciated. He also did an amazing job cleaning up - leaving us with nothing to do but enjoy our new, leak-free skylights.
Great work! We would hire him again - any time.

Chris/Joe
Chris/Joe

Amazing custom deck and fence

Andy did a big, amazing deck for us. We were so happy with his work that we had him back a few weeks later to do a fence around our property. He always showed up on time, was very dedicated to the job, had very high standards for his work and cleaned up very well at the end of the day. I had a vision for my deck and fence and he executed it even better than I imagined it !!! Our fence was vertical for one section, and horizontal for the next - and each section was slightly different as our home is on a slope. His craftsmanship is truly incredible. We are beyond happy with the result. We are even meeting new neighbors as people are stopping to compliment us on the fence !! We first met Andy when he did a skylight repair, which was also done very well.

More about Andy's Skylights

Skylights installation and replacements.