I PLOW IT 4 U

116 brookmill dr Vaughan ON L4J 6M2

Reviews for I PLOW IT 4 U

A reliable company

We've hired Ramon for snow plowing for 2 consecutive years and will continue doing so in the future. He always shows up, does a very thorough job every time and is readily available when you call him. Unlike other companies in my neighbourhood, Ramon does not need to advertise with lawn signs; instead, he has grown his business by doing a good job and generating positive word of mouth.

( today it's sunny and beautiful day )
And we are talking about snow removal !!
Thanks for your kind and honest review about our service to your residencial properly
Have a nice summer
Ramon and Adam

Parveen in Vaughan
Parveen in Vaughan

Snow removal

I have used this company's service for two years now. They do a very good and thorough job every time. I will definitely recommend them to anyone. Keep it up!

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you Parveen for your kind & honest review about our service provided to you by myself & my asistente ADAM
Its very much appreciated
Ramon & ADAM

Elliott  in Vaughan
Elliott in Vaughan

Snow plow

We’ve use this service for several years and have never been disappointed
Would highly recommend this company
As they are punctual and always show up no matter how bad the weather is

It's our pleasure ( mine & my assistant Adam ) to continue as long as we keep in this work , because it takes strong will power to be able to do a good job under inclement winter weather..!!
your kind and honest opinion it's greatly appreciated
Thanks Elliot

Robert in Etobicoke
Robert in Etobicoke

Snow Removal

We are real estate agents and we had a new property that came onto the market and after a crazy weekend of over 20+ centimeters of snow, Mr. Tello was able to get to our property within the hour ( we even got him out of bed) and ensure that the property was safe and clean in order for us to continue showing this property safely. Thank you for all your hard work . We definitely recommend this service and will include on our list of referral companies

Thanks for your kind words
The way we see it !!! ( work is work ) we are committed to do a proper job regardless the time we are available 24/7
Thanks once again please keep me in your thoughts if you ever need me , we will be ready

prashu
prashu

Snow removal

I PLOW IT 4 U is the best snow removal service around. I had their service when I was away for a month.
Ramon is very professional and cleaned my driveway immediately after the snow irrespective of time be it day or night. He sends picture of the driveway each time snow is plowed.This gave me a peace of mind while away from home knowing someone taking good care of the premises.
If you are looking for a snow removal service then I can confidently say look no further and avail Ramon's service.I am sure you will be very much pleased with his service.
Prashu

Thanks for your kind words of appreciation about my integrity . You see it's up to myself to maintain my hard earned reputation that has taken years building this is something that no money can Buy
Therefore I treat my customers homes as if they were my own
Thanks it's a pleasure to work with someone who appreciates good service
Ramón Tello

howard in Thornhill
howard in Thornhill

Worry no more about snow removal

Simply the best service in Thornhill! Ramon and his crew are efficient in removing snow always in fair time.
Ramon goes beyond and cares for all his clients. I will never be calling another snow removal service as long as Ramon has it truck on the road. Well done Ramon!! You’re my winter hero.

Howard We would like to express our gratitude for your kind words of appreciation on our snow removal service on your place of residence
It's an honour for us to work for customers who's willing to express the experience with
I PLOW IT 4 U
Thanks

Lorne Goodman from Thornhill
Lorne Goodman from Thornhill

Snow Removal

We have used Ramon for 4-5 years now, and his level of service is fantastic!
We had some more snow since he plowed our driveway early yesterday morning, and when I called him, he immediately responded within an hour to plow our driveway again.
I do not know any contractor in Rich.Hill/Thornhill who would provide such quick response after calling them.
We have always been satisfied with the service Ramon provides and we would refer him to any homeowner looking for great reliable snow removal service.
Lorne Goodman

It's greatly appreciated your kind words, all I try to do it's keep my customers driveway as if it's my own once again thank you for your recognition on my service
Ramón tello

Sara  in Toronto
Sara in Toronto

The most amazing, genuine guy with fantastic service

What can I say? Ramon was absolutely fabtastic! From the moment i spoke with him i realized how genuine he is and how much he cares about his customers. He made an exception to take on my parent's home in the middle of winter when his routes were already full.

He kept his word all winter and was there to clear off the snow and ice before my parents woke up to start their day.

He is wonderful and i would highly recommend him.

Hello Sara I'm thrilled to read all your kind words on you review about my job done last winter on your parents home !
When you explained the situation why you needed someone reliable I realized that I couldn't say no to your request ! As a matter of fact I'm going to continue this coming winter as well
It's my pleasure to do my best for families that appreciate the work I do
Because it's cold out there !!!
By the way congrats to your beautiful baby
Thanks ( RAMON )

dee_yeeyan in Moncton
dee_yeeyan in Moncton

snow plowing

I hired Ramon for a snow plowing service mid season for a client/relative that is out of the country. I don't live in the same neighborhood therefore, it's hard to find somebody that I can trust. I found Ramon here in homestars based on good review. I was not disappointed! Every time he cleared the driveway, he would send me a message with picture included. I would not hesitate to hire his services again in the future.

Wow thanks for your kind words about my services on snow removal, when someone hires me , it's up to me to keep my name unblemished ! I try hard on what I set my goals

Michelle  in North york
Michelle in North york

Snow removal

Ramon's service is amazing! He took us on last minute and came within an hour to service our driveway returning later that same day to ensure the ice had melted. He takes pride in his work and does a great job. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you Michelle for your kind , and honest review , in response all I can say is that you hired me to do a job , and we tried hard at what we do to satisfied you as a customer ! And of course myself because a happy customer ! It's a happy contractor .
Thanks

More about I PLOW IT 4 U

THORNHILL VAUGHAN / THORNHILL WOODS I PLOW IT 4 U : ( we only plow in this 2 areas ) OWNER OPERATED RESIDENTIAL. SNOW REMOVAL SERVICES I answer all my ALL MY CALLS. PERSONALLY 24/ 7, even while I'm plowing Mobile number ( 416-839-9041 ) text or call Any time ...
Looking for Snow Removal pros in Markham?