PO Box 252 East Gwillimbury ON L0G 1R0

Reviews for Advanced Tree Care

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tree Services

Awesome team!  Great job!  Met Kevin at the National Home Show and was impressed with his professional knowledge and solution suggestions regarding the overgrown Linden trees in our townhouse courtyard.  Andrew walked through the complex with me to assess the environment, understand our goals and explain service offerings.  Within 24 hours, he provided a detailed, competitive quote that included reduction pruning, crown elevation and removal/stump grinding for 63 trees.  Both were quick to respond to any concerns and very accommodating in making revisions to the quotation.

The crew were friendly, courteous and efficient throughout the scheduled 3 day project.  They explained their pruning process, promptly removed all the fallen branches/debris and did an excellent site clean up.  The team checked with me at the end of each day to confirm what had been done on the trees and made sure we didn't have any issues.  Despite a few challenges with rain & equipment, they even managed to complete the job a day early.

The expertise, teamwork and commitment to their customers is exemplified with the fantastic results of their tree services in our courtyard.  They exceeded our expectations and the townhouse owners love the brightness of the sunshine entering our windows.  We highly recommend the team at Advance Tree Care and will be calling again for future tree services.  Thank you!!!

Thank you for your wonderful note. It was a pleasure to work with your homeowners association to assess the needs and produce a viable tree care solution that accommodated these needs. Our staff are hard working professionals with experience, training and knowledge; coupled with a great desire to serve and support customers with the best of their efforts.

Advanced Tree Care

I met the company representative at the Canada Blooms Show during March Break. The arborist visited our home and sent an estimate very quickly.

Once we accepted the estimate, we were given an appointment to get the work done in 2 days time! The work was well done, they even removed some branches that were on the patio.

A great job!

Thanks so much for the great review! We truly appreciate all feedback from our patrons.

Kris in Toronto
Kris in Toronto

Tree Removal

The team removed a very tall tree for us. Ryan spent hours on the tree to cut it into separate blocks and the team on the ground pulled the cable to make sure the blocks fell onto my yard rather than my neighbour’s yard. The job was done nicely. Thank you.

Thanks for the note Kris! Ryan is one of our talented Arborist Crew Leaders and we will be sure to pass the accolade on to him as he and his crew deserves.

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Tree removal

The company was awesome to deal with did the work and perform the task and clean and safe manner. I loved did not have keep remaining to come. They contacting me and staff immediately. A refreshing changes to a lot of other contractors. I recommend them big time

Thanks for the accolade. We appreciate the opportunity to serve and support.

Karen in Aurora
Karen in Aurora
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Large tree removal and general tree and bush pruning

This is the third time I used advanced tree care. James and his team were very professional, technically competent and did an exceptional clean up job - even in the snow! I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the kind words Karen. James is a fireball of a crew leader and knows how to get the work done safely and efficiently.

Em Bee in Queensville
Em Bee in Queensville
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Tree pruning

Service was careless and surly, from a misquote early on ($120 instead of $1200), to a pruner who arrived apparently without any instructions and asked me 'what I wanted pruned' (even though I'd been visited by a supposed arborist who had diagnosed my tree at great length). Bizarrely, the pruner-guy - perhaps at a low point in his career - told me that the pruning was basically harm the tree, that it was like an "amputation". I phoned the company immediately, and received a patronizing and somewhat scolding response from Kevin and an offer of a site visit so that he could tell me the job had been done perfectly. At these prices I expect far more courteous and considerate service from someone who is coming into my home. The tree does indeed look amputated and is not faring any better, although perhaps these things take time.

Em Bee

It is regrettable you feel your experience was below standard. Our team discussed your perspective at great length and how we might prevent such a negative customer experience in the future.

To review; the crew leader noted as "surely" called you to apologize and offer to make amends as per my instruction. I called you 3 times throughout 2017. The first time we spoke directly, the remaining two I left voicemail messages. Each and every time I invited you to commission a peer review of our work to determine if there was a gap in performance. This invitation was to have the review performed at my expense.

Many months later, I wish for you to know that I would still willingly pay for, and be submitted to a peer review of the work prescribed and performed on your Siberian Elm tree.I am confident that a qualified Arborist of your choice would provide you with the assurance of a quality job, which we ourselves were unable to effectively convey to you.

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Tree Planting

Very professional with completing work in a clean and timely fashion.
Able to provide me with the requested types of bushes, trees and landscaping I wanted.
Price are reasonable and employees are friendly,

Thanks for the great review, our team of hard working tree workers appreciate these accolades.

Joseph N.
Joseph N.
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Arborist Services

Joseph N. Campitelli Architect has worked with Kevin Mengers and his Team at Advanced Treecare for several years and have found their service very professional, courteous, and competitively priced. We have not only recommended Advanced Treecare to oour clients, but have entrusted them with personal projects. Thank you
Joseph Campitelli

Thanks Joseph. Your loyalty has been greatly appreciated.

Victoria Robinson from Old Toronto
Victoria Robinson from Old Toronto

Tree Trimming

We have used Advanced Tree Care several times to trim a huge, old oak tree straddling two properties, and they never fail to impress. From the office staff to the tree specialists, they are friendly and efficient. If the job has to be delayed due to weather, they let you know in advance to reschedule the appointment. The arborists arrive on time, and ensure that every part of the tree is examined and trimmed as needed. They removed all resulting debris, and left the yard in remarkable shape. They also received a compliment from a neighbour, who mentioned how polite they were. I strongly recommend Advanced Tree Care.

Dave
Dave
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Once again, an excellent job

Kevin's crew trimmed several trees and bushes. They went far higher up the trees than I was expecting and they did a very thorough job including the cleanup.

Very reliable company.

Thank you David.

More about Advanced Tree Care

Advanced Tree Care's trained, educated & certified professionals promote safe work practices and environmental stewardship. Our team of highly skilled and accredited Arborists provide our clients with the highest-quality tree care and customer service. With expert knowledge, professional service and a commitment to environmentally sensible practices, we preserve the vitality of trees and enhance the surrounding landscapes.