Brenda MacPherson Design

Joan Potter in Ottawa
Joan Potter in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Design consult

Brenda helped me today with my living room, dining room and office. She listened to all my questions and had very good ideas on how to help me use some of my existing furniture and help tie my eclectic style with some new accent pieces as well. She also helped with some good wall colours.

Hilary in Ottawa
Hilary in Ottawa
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Design Consultation

We needed some guidance on the colours for our living room. Brenda was very helpful. She recommended a colour that I would never have dreamed of using and it really seems to work out. We have a fireplace that is a little less than attractive, Brenda's solution was to use it as the focal point and work the design features around the room, and the proposal really seems to work out and will hopefully improve the look of the fireplace as well as the room.