Pro-FX Services Inc.

Electricians
Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  Pro-FX Services Inc.

Reviews for Pro-FX Services Inc.

Small 10 x 9 - 1970 kitchen renovation

Pro-FX Services Inc.
403-454-0418
Calgary
AB

In managing my own reno, I discovered no contractor wants a small job, however, one call to Ray (Company owner) and he was at my door to quote my project. A 1970 kitchen is not up to today's code, nor is anything simple, but Ray took the time to explain the process, provide options and set my expectations. The job was quoted (and re-quoted without problem because I changed my mind) and completed within my time-line and budget. His electricians were polite and respectful as are his administrative staff. A good experience and worthy of referral.

Zoe Harper from Calgary
Zoe Harper from Calgary

Installation of whole house surge protector

I have used Pro-FX Services twice...once for an electrical connection to an outdoor hottub (also coordinated the City of Calgary Hydro permit) and most recently for installation of a Whole House Surge Protector. Ray Wery is most courteous, intelligent and a true professional. I would not hesitate to recommend his services for any electrical work you may have...new construction or renovation. Keep up the great work!

More about Pro-FX Services Inc.

Protect your Investment, your home is the most important asset you have, so when you are ready to service, upgrade or remodel, bring in the PRO’S. With over 32 years, specializing in electrical service, PRO-FX has the knowledge, expertise and dedicated staff that arrive on time and complete the job ...