Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Enlighten Contracting

Reviews for Enlighten Contracting

Painting

We hired Elighten to paint various areas around our house. He was very professional and we were very impressed with his work and his professionalism. We would definately hire Brian and his team again.

Barb from Old Toronto
Barb from Old Toronto

Exterior House painting

Enlighted did a fabulous job! They were great at communicating throughout the project. They were very timely in executing the project. My house looks great and all for a reasonable price!

Laura C from Toronto
Laura C from Toronto

Exterior House

Enlighten Contractors were a pleasure to deal with. They were punctual, considerate of the premises ,and any details were addressed promptly. The contractor gave me good colour advice on the windows as well. I have since recommended them to neighbours and will do the same with friends/family,,

Gerald Rubinstein from Toronto
Gerald Rubinstein from Toronto

paint 3 rooms

Toronto

I am very impressed with the quality of the work and the professionalism and friendliness of the painter (Jeff) who worked in my home. The job was done on time, on budget, and with an eye to exactitude and precision that I haven't seen very often. From the estimate to the final follow up, it was a pleasure dealing with Brian and his team. I plan on re-employing them for outdoor work in the spring and summer.
If you need a painting job to be done, don't hesitate - call Brian Molloy at Enlighten Contracting. You will be glad you did!

Etta from Toronto
Etta from Toronto

Painting my kitchen

Toronto

I responded to a flyer offering a free colour consultation and free wall painting. I had recently replaced my kitchen counters and backsplash and my kitchen needed painting. The first paint sample that Brian chose to match my backsplash seemed to work best. Still I was a bit apprehensive as it was a darker colour than I had originally planned for the kitchen. A few days later Jeff arrived to prep and paint the kitchen. He repaired and smoothed cracks that had been there for many years and even touched up some areas that were not in the original contract. He did a thorough job of cleaning up and replacing the hardware etc. The colour that Brian suggested looks fantastic and has given my kitchen an updated new look. Brian's professional but friendly manner and detail to attention really impressed me. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and plan to use his services again.

Richard Krempulec from Toronto
Richard Krempulec from Toronto

Front door and porch

Toronto

Although this was a small job,painting my front door and porch, Brian took care to see that it was up to his high standards. He was concerned that the job was done to my satisfaction and it was.

Randall
Randall

Exterior Painting

Toronto

A small paint job was required to match the colour of a new patio door.
I had contacted Brian at Enlightened Contracting. Great Job!
He and his crew paid attention to every small detail. Clean up was complete and thorough. I would highly recommend Enlightened to neighbours and family.

Liz from Toronto
Liz from Toronto

Painting

Toronto

Enlighten Contracting painted the outside of our home and we couldn't be happier with the result. We received a free, no obligation quote and we even ended up picking the very first colour that Brian suggested! Enlighten diligently prepped all of the surfaces to be painted, carefully painted, cleaned up after the job, and even returned one last time to complete a few touch ups, ensuring the job was perfect. When the time comes to do some inside painting, we won't hesitate to call Enlighten!

Laurie from Toronto
Laurie from Toronto

Painting rebuilt front porch

Toronto

The floor, step, one brick column and one pillar of my front porch had been rebuilt, and the rest of it including railings, ceiling and exterior needed to be repainted. Brian explained that the old paint had to be removed because the previous painters had put latex paint over oil and it was peeling off. This added to the cost, but I wanted the job done right. Halley was punctual and reliable and did an excellent job. Brian was available for questions at a moment's notice. I would definitely hire this company again.

More about Enlighten Contracting

Serving North Toronto and Forest Hill Since 2009. Project Before and After Photos! ! http: / / pixotale. com/ user/ 14339705/ We only use top of the line paints and materials, we bill them at our cost with free delivery to site.
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?